Group 8

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Raziel02

Group 8

Post by Raziel02 »

Hello and a warm welcome to group 8. We are nearly ready to start just sign up and as soon as everyone has done so we can begin. I know there are a mix of people, some experinced players and some newbies :D but feel free to ask, if there are any questions or problems.

Messiah Of Death
Dancing Pigeon
Dehighborn
dread_knight_999
Mind Wraith

Have fun :D
Dancingpigeon
Highborn

Post by Dancingpigeon »

Hi Everyone, I look forward to playing with you all :)
Mindwraith
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Mindwraith »

Im ready for some adventure.
"Kill or be killed" This is the human way.

"Kill or kill more" This is the druchii way.

Vron Throatripper

WS:4
S:3
T:3
D:4
I:4

Equipment: Short sword and dagger
Skills: Uncontrollable Frenzy, Two Waepon Fighting
Dehighborn
Cold One Knight

Post by Dehighborn »

Hello. I'm ready to do... stuff. Lol.
My answer to the wood elves?
Khaine's ASPECT OF THE LUMERJACK!!

"Few can understand how much fun one can have with a taser and a SWAT sheild."
Dread_knight_999
Warrior

Post by Dread_knight_999 »

k iam here lets go
Messiahofdeath
Cold One Knight

Post by Messiahofdeath »

Uh, alright. Let's see how'll this go
By any means I’m NOT goth, it’s just them naggaroth fashion trends
Sinfulblade
Ws:4/S:2/T:4/D:5/I:4
Wargear: Shade Cloak, Bastard Sword, Short Sword, Dagger, Throwing knives, 760gold, blood sprites
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Uncontrollable Frenzy, Basic Acrobatics
Raziel02

Post by Raziel02 »

OCC: Ok here we go have fun

The moon shined down magnificently upon the city of Vikarh. Upon the road leading to the cities entrance, the light illuminated a black horse and its rider. Draped in a black cloak covered in magnificent designs of silver and silk. His face covered by a black hood. The horse swiftly galloped towards the entrance stopping just a few feet away from the gates, to allow its rider to address the guards. Both stood to attention eyes like hawks ever watchful for any sign of the enemy, which was encouraging to the rider. Not stepping one step away from their posts, the guard spoke to the stranger,
‘‘Name and business’’

The Rider took a breath before speaking,
‘‘I am Raziel I come here to hire of force of mercenaries to aid me in my work what that work is however is no business of yours open the gates guard I have little time on my hands I am late enough as it is to waste time with conversations with the local guard’’
The guards opened the gates,
‘Very well we will have to ask to take your horse we have excellent facilities simply return here once you are ready’’
Raziel climbed down from his steed letting the guard take it away. The gates opened and Raziel swiftly walked through.
‘The mercenary square holds what you seek’’
Replied the second guard as the gates where slammed shut behind him. After his journey, the bars and entertainment appeared very tempting at first. But luxuries would have to wait. The night had already grown old if he where to stick to his plan, he would have to set out with a force by morning. The enemy was out there plotting against him and his fellow Druchii; haste was needed to counter the forces of chaos.

A host of thoughts ran through his mind as he travelled through the city, paying no attention to the many passers by who crowded the city. Was he performing all that he could against his enemies? What impact would mercenaries have against such a force? Still that would be in the hands of the mercenaries not himself. Every blow struck against them would be a valuable one, if he could find a force with charisma and cunning. He would have to place his faith in this humble city. He had reached the mercenary square; already there was a hive of activity. He stepped forward and called out to the people around him.
‘‘I have urgent need of strong arms and skills to leave here quickly my time is short here so I will be brief I fight against a dreaded foe one of which has many agents amongst us I require you to aid me in silencing them name your price if you are willing to join me and do so quickly’’

Raziel looked around at the host of mercenaries, waiting for a reply….
Mindwraith
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Mindwraith »

Vron pondered to himself, for according to the witchs of Khain he could regain his lost memory by pleasing the Lord of Murder with massive bloodshed in his name. He needed any chance he may find, so without a word he slowly walked to the side of the cloaked elf waiting for any others who may come.

Vron Throatripper

Dread_knight_999
Warrior

Azaroth stood up walked toward the speaker he new that they where in for a thrill ever to come back he did not know but what he did know was that there would be death and blood shed to who ever dared to stand in his way and with that Azaroth said i give you my aid and stood beside Vron with a smerk on his face and wondered if there where any others brave enough to take up their sowrd.
Dehighborn
Cold One Knight

Post by Dehighborn »

Zalthar's hood obscured his raised eyebrow as the strange Druchii gave the speech.

"That man needs to break up his speech or something," Zalthar said to himself. "People are allowed to breath when talking..." At any rate, the hooded Druchii considered the search for mercenaries, but decided to wait a few more minutes before deciding.

Dancingpigeon
Highborn

Post by Dancingpigeon »

Surin leant against the one of the cold walls of the Mercenary Square as scanned the surrounding area.

"Nothing of any remark, as usual," he thought to himself.

As he readied himself to leave, another wasted day waiting for an oppurtunity that never arose himself, a hooded druchii with a strange aura of charisma, passion and need, entered the square, calling out for those mercenaries of "...strong arm and skills..."

"Interesting... perhaps I may have finally found something worth my time," he mumbled, making his way through the crowd to stand before the Druchii that had made the call.

"I am interested in your quest, stranger... however, I will require more information before I name my price."
Raziel02

Post by Raziel02 »

The five mercenaries all walked towards Raziel. He was pleased to see a group which was vercitile and varied in its skills and strengths. Although this was only concluded by first impressions, the group seemed highly capable for the number of tasks that lay beofre them.

An Elf asked for more information about the task at hand, and although time was still against them, he thought they needed a breifing beofre they began.
'' as you may know the forces of chaos are a most dnagerous foe, not only are they countless armies that dwell in the chaos wastes, even some of their forces are here within our cities. We can not win this war through attrition, the forces of chaos have grown to strong, and we Druchii have responded to this in different ways. Some seek to control it, destroy it or even join it. I seek to stop chaos where ever possible, and i have learned that they are here in this very city. And they have taken captive a spy that holds valuble infromation. I need your combined strength to resucue this spy, execute the chaos worshipers and act on the information that the spy may hold''

Raziel took a deep breath, and looked around the group.
''This is your mission if you accept then let you pledge your strength to fight chaos and follow me...''
Dehighborn
Cold One Knight

Post by Dehighborn »

So, he plans to seek out and challenge Chaos worshipers? Zalthar considered the prospect. The thought of destroying the same people who he’d been accused of joining seemed to be an intelligent proposition.

“This sounds like an interesting plan,” said the Druchii in the tattered cloak. His garb combined with his wooden walking staff gave him the look of an average street urchin; this was not entirely inaccurate. However, his speech was far too articulate to be have been uneducated. “What information do you possess at this point?"

Messiahofdeath
Cold One Knight

Post by Messiahofdeath »

Count me out.
By any means I’m NOT goth, it’s just them naggaroth fashion trends
Sinfulblade
Ws:4/S:2/T:4/D:5/I:4
Wargear: Shade Cloak, Bastard Sword, Short Sword, Dagger, Throwing knives, 760gold, blood sprites
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Uncontrollable Frenzy, Basic Acrobatics
Dancingpigeon
Highborn

Post by Dancingpigeon »

Surin nodded towards the elf, Raziel, as he explaine their mission was against Chaos and its follows. Having dealt with them in various forms back in his clan... the cult of pleasure having infiltrated that far through Druchii society to have even stuck deep within the Shade tribes within the mountains.

Surin waited before answering, as the Druchii around him reacted to the answer to his question, noticing one who seemed to shake his head at the prospect of challenging the rule of chaos.

Using every subtle, stealthy movement he was trained with, he moved behind the Elf that refused the mission, rising a glowing eye from beneath his hood towards Raziel, as he placed his hands on his weapons.

"It is our right as the master race to rule this world, those who oppose us shall answer to our finest..." he said towards Raziel.

Implying subtle threat, he stood behind the Druchii which had refused the call, looking upon Raziel for any inclination of a death sentence should the Elf pose a threat to their plans.
Raziel02

Post by Raziel02 »

Raziel was plesently surprised that two had already shown great interest towards his plans, and one had shown not only great interest but showed a fantastic amount of pride for the Druchii. If he could gather men with chaarcteristics such as this, then perhaps the war would run smother than anticipated.

There was however one who did not show enthusiasm, Raziel watched as a shade moved behind the elf that had declined his offer, pleased to see him prepared to deal the hand of Death in the eyes of what could be a chaos worshiper. Raziel starred directly at the shade and simply nodded his head in decline. But like the shade his suspicions had been aroused, but there was not yet no real evidence to back up this theory. Underneath his claok Raziel clentched his sword just in case something unpleasent would occur.

''I regret that you do not whish to join me, this is of cource your descion, but may i ask why perhaps you do not see chaos as the main enemy, perhaps you look to the asur as the hated foe if this is the case then perhaps i may request your services at a later date. I can not limtied my plans to one enemy at a time, i must be watchful for any enemy''

Raziel thought to himself, some of them had already been persuaded, but others where still reluctant perhaps they needed more persuasion.
'' this spy is a very useful contact of mine he has spent months traveling many far and distant lands as well as our own, he will hold information on a host of different races all of witch can hold something hat you may profit from. Attacking the forces of chaos is just one of my agenda's in which i need your aid''

Raziel once again awaited the reply of the mercenaries...
Mindwraith
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Mindwraith »

Not only was there much blood to be shed, but this spy who Raziel sought knew much of the old world. This could be useful in another of his ventures, for recently Vron had been studying ancient slann artifacts of great power. So, being a man of few words he responded with a simple "I accept."

Vron Throatripper

Dread_knight_999
Warrior

Azaroth stood there thought for a bit and replied we must make great haste to get past the chaos waste land border let us leave at once and after saying that Azaroth through his hood over his head and headed out the door.
Raziel02

Post by Raziel02 »

Raziel listened to the last elf to speak and a slight smile came to his face'
''i recomend your enthusiasm, but our ally lies much closer that you think, my spy has been held captive by a number of the cult of slaanesh and have brought him in this city, thinking that the activity of the city will keep there locations safe, but it has not succeded. I am unerwhere of the numbers that the slaaneshi forces so i would advice you to keep on your guard''
Dread_knight_999
Warrior

as Azaroth stood out side the pub doors he could hear the druchii speak of the warabouts of the spy through this newly informed information Azaroth started to ponder the best way into the temple with out to much blood shed and tarror for he new if they killed all that draw breath in that tempel that there would be a huge rucase and then in no time flat have some athroatey chasing them.
Moridin_nae'blis
Beastmaster

Post by Moridin_nae'blis »

OOC: Hey all, I just transfered from another group, if I was told right, and am looking forward to being in this group. Here I go!

"Hmph," Nirihl grunted. Chaos didn't scare him. Slaanesh, Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeench, it was all the same to him. He would crush all of Chaos for what they did to him if he could. He had been in the Chaos Wastes too. Nirihl was slightly glad he didn't have to go there to acomplish this mission. His memories weren't fond ones.

"Well, I guess we should get moving once everyone is ready. Oh, and Raziel, you didn't mention if you would be coming with us or if we would be off on our own. And as for a price, I suppose I will let you decide after you see the quality of my work. I haven't been employed in a while and I figure I might be a tad rusty, so I am not going to ask my usual price. None the less, I am not terribly worried about this situation. I think with out combined efforts, we can stop these Slaaneshi and reap the benifits of success."

Nirihl fingered the hilt of his sword and looked at the group around him. Yes, he thought to himself, things will indeed be fine. This will go quite well I think

So Nirihl expresses his feelings and basically says his price is whatever Raziel thinks is good. Also, he asks Raziel if Raziel will be joining them. Then he says that he thinks that things will go quite well with all of their combined efforts

OOC: I saw people doing this on the group I was in before, so I figure I will do it here. Lets Raziel get the jist of what I did without having to read the whole thing. If you don't like it I will stop. Just figured it might make things easier.
+++ Team Mulligans +++

I'm baaaaack!
Raziel02

Post by Raziel02 »

OCC: A warm welcome to Moridin_Nae'blis, i hope you enjoy your stay here and about summariseing your post if you feel comfortable with doing that then thats fine, i wont say it is absolutley nessersary but it is a nice idea all the same.
Dehighborn
Cold One Knight

Post by Dehighborn »

OOC> I actually found his post to be very well written and easy to follow. Lol.

IC> Zalthar stepped up to Raziel, having been previously ignored and interrupted by other, probably more willing, recruits.

"Very well," said the Druchii with the staff, looking at the recruiter levelly. "So you already know where to find him. I'd assume that getting this spy out as quietly as possible would be your goal... and you simply need extra bodies if and when things go amis."

Raziel02

Post by Raziel02 »

'' i shall go with you in completeing this task, which i am sure we will do with the combined strength of all of our skills, i am not the type of elf that simply plots and schemes alowing others to perofrm the dirty work, i take great pleasure in silencing my eneimies myself, i care not how we resucue this spy if it takes us to kill every slaneeshi worshiper that keeps the spy captive then that will be acceptable as long as the spy is unharmed. We must hurry we have spent to long deliberating, every minute that passes by is more time where our spy is in danger, all those who are willing to follow me then do so, all those who do not whish to follow me let khaine guide your steps..''

Raziel turned quickly and began to walk swiftly away followed by the mercernaries. As they walked through the Darkness the where a magnificent sight, a wide collection of some of the most talented troops that the druchii had to offer. For ten minutes the they followed Raziel through a number of winding streets and allyeways. They came to a halt in a very badly kept street. The buildings where badly damaged and lifeless. Blood stained a vast amount of the alleyway, and littered across the floor where doznes of mutilated bodies. A foul stence lingered in the air as it traveled by the mercernaries upon a cold breeze.

Raziel pulled his sword from under his cloak, pointing its elegant blade sown to the floor. Beside him was the only building that possessed life in the street, a blaring light emiting from the top of the building.
'' This is where the spy is being held, but i do not know wht lies within it, be on your guard show no mercy''
Raziel lifted his blade so it was pointing towards the battered door, and he once again spoke
''Break it down''

occ: i thought it would be better if i moved the story on, as we dont want to spend pages and pages disscusing what to do next.
Dancingpigeon
Highborn

Post by Dancingpigeon »

OCC: Greetings Morridin- I look forward to gaming with you.

Looking towards the door Raziel had motioned towards, Surin whinced a little.

"Is it necessary to use such... direct force? If we smash the door, surely whatever is in there will realise we're here to free the spy. Perhaps it may work better if we try to pick the lock... we would benefit from the advantage of stealth that way, and perhaps, even get the chance to slit some throats."

Surin drew his dagger from under his cloak and crept towards the door. Sliding the needle like end of of the short blade into the lock, he attempted to pick the lock.

Surin will suggest we use a more subtle approach, before creeping towards the door and attempting to pick the lock with his dagger.

OOC: I think this Bold method is probably a good way to avoid confusion over any actions we might want to attempt... I noticed it in some other groups but wasn't sure whether you wanted us to use it or not :P