SAU 17: The Frosty Dozen

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: That's for you to know and me to find out! Do I get a hint?

Post by Kefka »

Kefka rose and was glad to go back to sleep.
"Thank you for the sweater Gyla, and the lucky guess. I can only hope we can be so lucky for the rest of this little group exercise."

Fiat Obsidian - WS5 / S5 / T4 / D5 / I4
Equipment: Halberd, Zukhil Shield, Bastard Sword, Heavy Armour, Seadragon Cloak, Helmet of Slaanesh, Blackthorn Dagger
Mount: Locke (dark steed)
Gold: 488
Skills: Supernatural Awareness, Defensive Fighting, Intimidate, Drukh Kaganth (1)
Class: Warrior
Sleekdd
Highborn
Location: Belgium, the only country where surrealism is a way of life.

Post by Sleekdd »

Sleek blinks once. Then once more. And then once more.

Did sheer luck just prove him wrong?

"I don't know about you, Belial, but I'm feeling pretty dumb," he says.
Great minds think alike.
So if you want diversity, try morons.
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

It is beautifully calm at night. When you wake in the darkest hours of night, you stare through the window and see the snowladen trees in the distance reflecting moonlight. The cold wind gently breezes past the window, and makes you slip a little deeper under your covers and close your eyes for another good few hours well-deserved rest.

Suddenly, Cliff kicks in the door to your sleeping quarters. It slams against the wall with a solid bang, jolting you up in your bed, and obliterating any hope you had of good rest. “Drop your ****s and grab your socks!”

Instantly, you lunge for the first object in your reach —which happens to be your watch— and sit halfway up, struggling with your bed covers. “Wh—? Are we under attack? Are we—”

“It’s morning. Off your ass and on your feet. Knees to the breeze in 5 minutes.”

You peer at your watch with bleary eyes. “Cliff, goddammit, it’s five in the morning.”

“People are out to kill you. You’re under attack. You adapt. You overcome. You improvise. Holidays are over! Four minutes!” He turns on his heel and leaves.

You stare into the empty doorway where he stood just a moment ago, leaving you in the peace you had before he tore it asunder.

Is this guy for real?

°°°

The sun rises over the windowsill and shines on your weary eyelids. Hunched over your fresh mug of coffee, you squint your eyes against the piercing beams that soon light up and warm the lounge.

Mioralynthia, being no exception to living beings in need of nightly rest, appears similarly well-baggaged under her eyes, but still sips calmly from her tea. Cliff, while you wished him a horrible, painful death a few minutes ago, does make some ‘wickedly serious goodsome coffee,’ as one of your colleagues commented earlier in his defense. The replies were muffled.

“I wish I had better news for you,” Mioralynthia informs you. “Anleth found out that there are more madmen among you. Today will be spent the same as yesterday.”

Bad news? Good news? You take a good swig from your coffee and look over your colleagues. More to go, then.

Players
  1. Drainial
  2. SleekDD
  3. Raneth
  4. Belial
  5. Kefka
  6. Draknir
  7. Katash
  8. Deroth
  9. LordAnubis
  10. gramash

Deaths
  1. sassmaw (innocent) (Day 1, inactivity) -- thoroughly 'investigated'
  2. Zardock (protector) (Day 1, inactivity) -- did not dodge the wrench
  3. Sidorio (infiltrator) (Day 1, voted)

The kill of the night was thwarted by a protector. Say thanks to your saviour. ;)

It is now Morning. Morning ends on Saturday, around 23h00 GMT.
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

Achar yawned with his mouth so wide open he could've swallowed a dictionary and grabbed his mug of steaming coffee. He wasn't a morning person. Not. One. Bit.

"So... *yawn* I see we are all *yaaawn* still standing. That's... *yaaaaaaawn* good. Really good. So we've caught one of them. There're more of those sons of witches among us, and we'll find 'em."

Achar took a long gulp and rubbed his eye for a while. He added a slap on his cheek in order to clarify his mind.

"I guess the ones we are supposed to suspect are the ones who didn't vote for Sidorio's execution... We can't be sure, of course, since the infiltrators could have lifted suspicion off themselves by voting for their comrade. If I am correct, it was only Ran who didn't vote for Sidorio's lynching. Aza and Belial were both going for Deroth first, but changed to Sidorio when the majority seemed to gravitate that way.

Also, when Sidorio voted for Gramash, it could have been a strike back at his own who had turned their back on him. Or, another option, the execution of Sidorio was a premeditated motion from the infiltrators' part, to lift suspicion off of specific traitors. That would make things very complicated. I'll let others further analyze the situation, my theories can be a little vague this time of day.

Ahh... Khaine be damn this coffee's good."
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

Achar focused on his coffee for a while, but snapped up again, his eye wide.

"Oh, oh, oh! I almost forgot something. A little something Aza said as she placed her vote on Sidorio. "I am sure it will give the rest of you something to discuss later", something like that it was, wasn't it? Worth noting, I say. There's something shady about this."
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

"I hardly think that comment is condemning in any way," Belial put in.

"And while your theory isn't that bad, you interestingly enough place the threshold for who is under suspicion at a very interesting place... Namely right after you yourself voted. I could have argued the same point that you do, yet only looked upon those that voted after myself. How would that look, do you think?"
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

"Hmm. As far as I know, I didn't place any thresholds. The names I brought up are the ones who are most easily considered suspicious. As I said, Sidorio's execution could have been a premeditated motion, meaning that the infiltrators themselves planned to lynch Sidorio from the beginning. That option allows for anyone, I mean anyone, of us who originally voted for Sidorio to be an infiltrator. So, those thresholds don't have any meaning unless we choose to believe in this theory", Achar mused.
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

"And by 'most easily considered suspicious' I mean that you and Aza voted for Deroth first before voting for Sidorio, and Ran, while also going for Deroth, never changed his vote. Others never voted for anyone other than Sidorio. It's as if you had an agreement to vote Deroth out, but it didn't work out."
Katash
Executioner
Location: On a ship in a little glass bottle trying to figure out how I got here

Post by Katash »

Katash cracked the bones in his hands audibly.

"There is a lot to discuss here. First off someone was protected during the night, the most obvious choice here being Glya as she has proven herself to be an outspoken figurehead in these proceedings. She was the most apparent choice for the infiltrators to target, also making her the most apparent choice to protect. By this reasoning she is neither a traitor or a protector making her the only known innocent. It is a relief to have someone we can put trust into."

Reading something from his book Katash continued:

"In my mind Aza bears the most suspicion as she could gain nothing from adding her vote so late besides trying to prove she was innocent. Then stands Ran as he was the only one to not vote for Sidorio in the end. But they did not vote for the same person so it would appear that they were not working together. Next comes Sleek as we both missed our chance by taking too long to get a point across. I shall give him the benefit of the doubt as I understand his position seeing as I myself am in it. Everyone else is only a suspect to the extent that they could have thrown Sidorio to the wolves to save themselves. Glya of course is immune from this theory as she couldn't have possibly targeted herself, also being the obvious target so she was protected I guess."

Vote: Aza (LordAnubis)
Thus will it come to pass.
The dying leader will know
the truth of the opera house.
The missing three will give you the five
who have come from the home of the 13th.
You are the harbinger of death, kara thrace.
You will lead them all to their end.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Gyla sipped her tea idly, knitting put aside for the time being, she had never cared for this modern drink of 'coffee' no matter how goodsome it might be.

Unlike many of the others she appeared to be wide awake, she found that in these later years of her life she needed less and less sleep, which would have been good if it did not simply mean a greater number of waking hours spent watching the fire and the snow melt. Still she was grateful for it today; she had at least been out of bed when the loudmouthed braggart barged into her room.

"Well," she began "no one has been killed, for which I am grateful, especially considering that it may well have been my neck selected for the chop. The unfortunate flipside of course is that we have no new information than we did last night, which is precious little more than we did yesterday morning. Certainly we cannot hope to be so lucky again with a blind stab in the dark.

"So let us first try to eliminate a few people as probable (though of course all are possible) suspects. First I think we can probably eliminate those who immediately voted for Sidoro, it is of course possible that he was to be dropped immediately by his companions, but with numbers against them it hardly seems like a worthwhile trade off for them. That provisionally rules out Dareth and Gramash.

"Less certainly I then think that we should examine those who voted for Sidoro only when it became clear that there was no other viable target. Belial I am tempted to clear, he gave his reasons for voting for Dareth but always said that he would support decisive action, possibly simply good foresight on the part of a murderer of course. The fact that it was his vote that clinched the interrogation speaks in his favour in my book, it is easy to condemn a comrade when they are already fallen but far harder to do so when there is still a chance of saving them, especially as there was no actual evidence against Sidoro.

"Aza, I am not sure; certainly he comes into the condemning the condemned category, and for that reason is certainly on my list of suspects. He does seem a little too disorganised and disinterested to be a murderer, but then we are hunting madmen.

"Katash jumped in to condemn Sidoro after the motion had been passed, though he claims not to have realised that the finally necessary vote had already been cast, with little reason claimed for doing so. Certainly we can be sure of nothing, and I would hear the thoughts of the others before putting anything to a vote, but to me Katash does seem the most suspicious elf here."

Finishing her tea and placing her cup on the table Gyla returned to the creation of what appeared to be a hat of some sort.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Gramash
Dark Rider

Post by Gramash »

Slamming with his head on the table, Gramash woke from his little 5 second nap.'' the day has only just begun, but we are already in a big discussion huh?
Well i guess I'll add my thoughts to the mix. I'm tired right now so I'll keep it short. I think Aza is the most suspicious, for now because of 1 thing:

Her vote didn't have any impact so i can only think it was to make herself less noticeable for not having voted at all.

But i know it's not a pretty solid argument so I'll wait and can hopefully keep my head clear of sleep , because i hope we can base our next vote on more reason than luck.''
I was once a dwarf, but then a big dragon appeared. I rose my axe,ready to fight, but the rider said:come to the dark side...
we have cookies!
Well i couldn't resist that!
Now i am the mighty general of a dark elf army MUHUHAHA (still need to work on that evil laugh though)
Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

Ran nearly fell out of his bed when Cliff wrecked the door of his chamber. "By Khaine... what the hell is your problem?" Out of the lawman's ramblings that actually registered he then could make out the company wasn't exactly out of the woods yet, and he grudgingly dragged himself to the main hall. Upon arriving he demanded an extra-large coffee drab, which went down rather quickly, and immediately requested another.

Despite his apparent morning sickness Achar was quick to start the discussion, surprising Ran somewhat - but, he had to admit, this was indeed some damn good coffee. A slight unease crept over him as he pointed out those who didn't vote for the late Sidorio last night, or at least not until it stopped mattering altogether. Thankful for the fourth mug of coffee he was holding, Ran resolved to be more alert today and prepared to speak his part. Some of the others had already started to heat things up.

"Along with my own, the votes without consequence were cast by Sleek, Katash and Aza. I pondered on these three, remembering the first two hastily changing their votes and the latter being awfully quiet during the day. Figuring out which behaviour should be considered more suspicious wasn't easy, but eventually I found myself wary of Aza. After all, had I been more awake, I would have likely changed my vote to Sidorio as well, so I'm in no place to condemn Sleek's and Katash' actions. Aside from that, the way Deroth so easily cast his vote without evidence still irks me, and I'm not about to rule him out just yet."
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Deroth
Assassin

Post by Deroth »

"Bloody Cliff, stupid door, stupid place", Deroth was still muttering this when his ears started burning again, "I heard my name through the haze".

Looking around his eyes stopped on the coffee as they passed around the room, "Give me a moment while I grab another cup...... OK where was I? I think that we should be wary of Aza because he is a quiet liability, we can’t find out anything about him if all he does is sit quietly in the corner so he only splits our focus from the task at hand. So I am going to add my vote against him because unless he changes his tune we would be better off without him.”
If I had a knife I would shoot you
Sleekdd
Highborn

Post by Sleekdd »

“I'm hearing many interesting points here. Allow me to add my own thoughts,” Sleek says. “First off, I think we're relatively safe to dismiss Deroth and Gramash from our list of suspects. Unless the traitor is rabidly bloodthirsty, he wouldn't have turned on his comrade that fast.”

“The same can be said from Glya and that gives us three people we can already consider safe bets uniquely because of the lucky guess made yesterday. As it stands, that is a good chunk of information to work with on just the second day.”

Ran could have refused to vote his friend off though I think he – reasonably – assumed Sidorio would be innocent and looked at those who were happy to vote him off quickly. He's not the only one in that position for that matter; I assumed Sidorio would turn out innocent and based my thinking on that premise. I think Belial did the same.”

“As to possible suspects … well, Aza (LordAnubis) could be wilfully trying to stay quiet in hopes of staying beyond consideration. After all, it's harder to notice something missing then something out of place.”

“I'll give this some more thought but this is what I could come up with at first sight.”
Great minds think alike.
Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Kefka »

The others seemed moments away from falling asleep where they sat. Well, so much for suspecting whoever is tired... They all are... and I don't think they are all traitors.
Kefka, however, sat in his chair rather awake. this was the time he usually awoke back home. But despite this, his mind was still weary, and the others were already deep into accusations.... Well, most of them. Others still seemed asleep.
"Aza (LordAnubis) had better wake up! Suspicion looks him in the eye, yet he remains quiet. Suspect or no, I am sure Cliff will have his way with this man unless he speaks up."
Kefka then looked at Gyla. "And it seems fortune smiles upon you, elder, as your lucky guess has cleared you of all suspicion. you are indeed very lucky. Unless this is some complex ruse to gain our trust and kill us all, but I certainly hope it is not. I just cannot trust anyone here, though you certainly have some bonus points in your favour."

Equipment: Halberd, Zukhil Shield, Bastard Sword, Heavy Armour, Seadragon Cloak, Helmet of Slaanesh, Blackthorn Dagger
Skills: Supernatural Awareness, Defensive Fighting, Intimidate, Drukh Kaganth (1)
Katash
Executioner
Location: On a ship in a little glass bottle trying to figure out how I got here

Post by Katash »

"I understand your suspicions when concerning myself as their isn't much to distinguish my position from that of Lieutenant Aza; the time difference between the votes that Belial, Sleek, myself and Aza cast. I know of my innocence, I also know there is no way to prove it as it is necessary to look at everything in this situation with suspicion if we are to triumph. I personally found Aza the most likely suspect after a process of elimination and I felt I should express it."
Thus will it come to pass.
The dying leader will know
the truth of the opera house.
The missing three will give you the five
who have come from the home of the 13th.
You are the harbinger of death, kara thrace.
You will lead them all to their end.
Lordanubis
Dark Rider

Post by Lordanubis »

“To answer your points in order,” Aza finally spoke up, “I did not go for Deroth first. Also, when I said that me placing a vote would give you something to discuss, I meant exactly what I said. We have only our words to defend or condemn us, so saying anything is better than nothing. Would a traitor not simply hide away and attempt to escape notice rather than saying something that could then be thrown back in their face? Worth noting, but as Belial said, it was just something to be said. No doubt I’m going to be condemned for defending it.”

She shook her head and moved on. “It also seems odd that Achar seems convinced that I voted for Deroth. When did I vote for Deroth? I will believe this when I have been shown when I did that. In fact, I find this distorting of the facts as well as the half-baked theory that any infiltrator would be stupid enough to kill one of their own on the first day to be far more suspicious. Achar, either you are a fool or an infiltrator yourself if you truly believe that theory. What could they possibly have to gain from setting out to kill one of their own? Madness.”

“Up next, the suggestion that I voted merely to save my own skin by appearing to be with the group. For that, while no doubt it won’t be believed, I voted to show that I was willing to agree with the logic and to ensure that there was a majority. At the time, there was little use suggesting an alternate target, little use in debate and little time as well. Would I be under as much suspicion if I had kept silent? Khaine only knows. I certainly don’t. However, I will say again that I knew that I would only bring suspicion on myself by voting. A traitor therefore would have avoided it.”

“As I promised though, I am saying something now. Therefore, while I am sure that this will appear the reflexive action of someone with something to hide – I am a Druchii after all – I believe that Achar might be worth examining. He was one of the latter ones to vote along with myself, and that is not something to be condemned over in my mind – how can I, without condemning myself? However, his decision then to attack me over a handful of words without obvious significance, at least two suggestions that I voted for another target and switched my vote – both without basis – and the pathetic theory that the death of Sidorio would be preplanned on the very first day on no apparent evidence... I find this all very suspicious.”

The lieutenant glanced over at Gyla and Deroth. “Also, while I appreciate the vote of confidence, I am a woman under the armour.” A small smirk played about her lips.
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

Achar turned to Aza.

"Well, me saying that you actually voted for Deroth is a silly mistake from my part, but my theories do not rely on that. And your statement when placing your vote; maybe I understand the paragraph differently. I don't know.

You ask what could the infiltrators possibly gain; I am not claiming them to be mad. Just ruthless, calculating and utterly without a conscience. You see, if an infiltrator is very prominent in a campaign against someone who gets executed, and the person who is executed is one of the infiltrators, then the prominent opposers of this unveiled infiltrator would have a nigh-perfect shield against all suspicion, just like Glya here has. It's not about just killing one of their own on a whim, they coolly determined one of them to die so that the others would prevail. This is just a theory. It is a plausible theory. But I wouldn't say I'm a firm, unwavering believer in this theory. And Aza, I'd like to say that I have not attacked you in particular. Secondly, I have not claimed or pressed anything. I have presented possibilities, unlikely though they may be, that should be taken into account instead of always going with the most obvious options."

Achar wrinkled his brow and gathered his thoughts.

"You do give some solid arguments there though. You have a point there that you willfully exposed yourself to suspicion by placing that vote; a traitor really would have avoided that sort of attention. That is a good, good point. Hmm."
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

"I am not so sure, avoiding voting would have called atention to Aza just as much as voting late, then we would be seeing it as being the only person not to vote for Sidoro in the end and Aza would likely be even more suspect."
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Gentleman of Moderation
Draknir
Dark Artist

Post by Draknir »

"Correct again, Glya. This is hard. Hmm. I may seem too hasty now, but I for one really want to know what Aza is possibly hiding."

Vote: LordAnubis
Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Kefka »

Kefka sighed in his chair. "This is going nowhere fast..." he mumbled. "We seemed to get things out of the way faster when we had absolutely no clue yesterday. And now that we have a few suspects, we go nowhere. One step forward, two steps back."
"I have not brought as much to the table as most of the others here, mainly because I would just be a broken record repeating themselves. But this meeting needs a kick in the butt, and we need to pick up the pace. As impulsive as this is,I will add my vote, if only to progress things further."

Vote: Lord Aza (LordAnubis)

Gramash
Dark Rider

Post by Gramash »

Eyeing the conversation, Gramash sat silent, thinking ( or just sleeping, but you couldn't know for sure.) , and finally, speaking:

''As i stated before, Aza is my prime suspect, and i think it's time to give my vote.''

Vote: Aza
I was once a dwarf, but then a big dragon appeared. I rose my axe,ready to fight, but the rider said:come to the dark side...
we have cookies!
Well i couldn't resist that!
Now i am the mighty general of a dark elf army MUHUHAHA (still need to work on that evil laugh though)
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

"To be honest," Belial said, "I have no clue right now who might be the culprits. I see your points about Aza, but at the same time, I see no behaviour that couldn't have come from an innocent. But, seeing as we've gotten lucky with our first death, this might give us more to work with... At any rate, we have to get somewhere... So I'll nod along. For now."

Vote: Aza
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

"Well," Glya mused "I still think that Katash is perhaps slightly more suspitious, but not to any great degree and dissent for no real purpose can only hurt us, I will add my vote to the growing consenus and put Aza's loyalty to the test."

Vote Aza (Lord Anubis)

Gentleman of Moderation
Sleekdd
Highborn

Post by Sleekdd »

“Okay, this looks like it's going nowhere,” Sleek pinches the bridge of his nose. “Let's try a different approach. Let's be paranoid and summarize what clues we have, assuming in turn everyone is guilty. Then we can discuss what theory is the most plausible one and base our decisions on that.”

“First off, Gyla voted Sidorio off based on a random choice. Or was it? Perhaps she just thought that by killing off one of her co-conspirators she would be safe from scrutiny? The odd part is that this theory, in my opinion, is not very likely, certainly not in the opening stages.”

“Next up is … me,” Sleek says. “And I can review Belial's case alongside it seeing as we acted very similar yesterday. We could be accused of trying to deflect votes off Sidorio by accusing others of bandwagoning. I turned my attention to Gramash while Belial had his eye on Deroth. Seeing as neither of us gained much weight in the council, we both voted for Sidorio in the end, to get something done though those are just words. The difference between Belial and myself is mainly that I didn't vote for my target while Belial did.
“The part that speaks in favour of our loyalty is hat we both believed Sidorio to be innocent. After all, a random guess had at best three - probably two - out of eleven chances.”

“Third one is … Raneth. What we can hold against him is that he voted for Deroth and stuck to that choice until the end. If he were a bad guy, he would be all too happy to have someone as Belial deflect votes in his stead. All he would need to do is say 'that guy is making sense' and hope others think the same.”

Kefka puzzles me more than others. He was one of the councillors to show hesitation after Gyla kicked off proceedings and he made it clear he would be far more comfortable to vote someone else instead, Gramash in particular. Did he vote along to avoid suspicion and hoped others would turn the tide? Or was he really hoping to avoid relying on pure chance?”

“Next one is Draknir. What can we hold against him? Little except that he placed his vote at a convenient timing, namely at the moment it became clear the impetus towards Sidorio would not be stopped. Other than that, he seems very jumpy and scared of drawing attention, bowing deeply whenever anyone even hints at challenging his words.
“On the other hand, he could just be afraid to make a mistake. The cost, other than sending a poor soul to some quality time with the 'good' captain could be that you're sent off next.”

“And then comes Katash in. Much like Kefka, he showed hesitation in placing his vote without delivering an alternative and finally placed at as one of the last, like Belial and myself I have to add in all fairness.
“In his defence, however, he is clearly looking for suspects that voted on the late part of the day, which always has the added danger of someone saying 'and what about you?'. I believe an infiltrator would be more careful in creating a distance in between himself and potential suspects.”

“I suppose we can be brief about Deroth and Gramash. They were the first to vote along Gyla, even when it was not clear by far that Sidorio would be voted off. For infiltrators to vote that quickly for one of their own, they would have to be particularly callous.”

“And that leaves us with Aza (Lord Anubis). She has remained quiet for most of the time, which is a good way to save yourself if no one is paying attention. However, the people here seem rather eager to get something done and then such an approach becomes hazardous. People are quicker to judge you're not pulling your weight.
“The downside of such an approach is that silence can hardly come to your defence if people turn the spotlight to you. What have you done that could possibly clear you of suspicion?
“As such, it is hard to tell either way who's side you're on.”

Sleek takes a good sip from his beverage.
“Whew, done at last. I'll shorten my next speeches, I promise. But what do you all think of this? Did I miss something? Get something wrong? Which theory do you believe is most likely?”

Sleek checks the list of votes and sees there is a majority for Aza (LordAnubis).
“I don't suppose there is much use placing a vote now either for her or for someone else.”
Great minds think alike.