Group 34 > never gone, just AFK

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Kensou
Black Guard

Post by Kensou »

They came upon a tavern. Normally Ignat wouldn't be found dead in such a smelly place. However, circumstances asked for some tolerance. The shade quickly took place at a table in the back, followed by the warrior, who removed some of her armour. Next was Wolf, who managed to make a fool of himself trying to take a seat next to the warrior.

So it came to be, that Ignat took the last chair, next to the shade. What to order indeed. Ignat said, having already made his decision. Nothing hits the spot quite like a glass of water.

Will take a seat and when prompted, order a glass of water

OOC: Mini, I have read your charactersheet (just like everyone else's). Have I handled a situation incorrectly or were you worried I didn't read because I gave no indication of having done so?
Name: Ignat (Group 39)
Class: Mage
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Staff, Short Sword, Robe.
Skills: Power of Aqshy(1), Defensive Fighting.
Inventory: Pendant
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Caraoc tried to make the newcomer at ease.
We should introduce ourselves, and you'll be welcome to tell your story.

This is when Kithai plunged towards the warrior's ample breast.
Oh, I did not mean this kind of introduction!
Loud heavy laughs came from surrounding tables.

No waiteress seemed to be seen around. The group had ample time to discuss.
So Ignat, call me Calis'Shad. Born and raised a Shade, from the Clan of the Black Tail.
I work usually in Corsair expeditions, for which I'm in the scouting business.
We just arrived from across the ocean, where we assaulted a Bretonnian castle... now to be referred as a ruin.

If the two other ones are done with their fancy introduction, I'll leave them the floor.
Don't take that word litterally, please.

Telling stories.

OOC: situation as I understand it.

=> => passage towards tavern entrance
Ki Ka
table
Ca Ig
_____________ (wall)

OOC: As a reminder, the full description of our characters is here.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}