Blood Bowl RPG (Player Profiles)

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Blood Bowl RPG (Player Profiles)

Post by Kinslayer »

Players who have created a character for the Blood Bowl RPG (BBRPG) in the sign up thread should now make a single post in this thread to complete their character.

Once your character as been posted here their background, stats and player position cannot be changed, and no editing is allowed.

Please summarise their name, player positon and stats at the top.

This is for easy reference during play.

Players:

Smiler666
Name: Sudim Dranils
Position: Lineman
Stats: M4 - A4 - S4 - T3 - D3

Raneth
Name: Jaukor "Stabby" Yldreth
Stats: M4 - A4 - S3 - T5 - D2

Red...
Name: Mellerax Obdus
Position: Blitzer
Stats: M4 - A2 - S5 - T5 - D2

Assani
Name: Zynca Shadizar
Position: With Elf
Stats: M4 - A5 - S2 - T2 - D5

Kefka
Name: Kefka Pallazo
Position: Runner

Meteor
Name: Shadow
Stats: M5 - A5 - S4 - T1 - D3

Last edited by Kinslayer on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Smiler666
Highborn

Post by Smiler666 »

I'm afraid I'm going to have to be childish: FIRST :D

Name: Sudim Dranils
Stats: M-4 A-4 S-4 T-3 D-3
Sex: Male
Description: Shaved head, green eyes, darker skin tone than most druchii, average build with a bit of merchant's flab, used to wearing extravagant finery but currently wears slave rags.
Background: Sudim was born into a merchant family and grew up with all the luxuries that the rich are so very fond of. However he was never very good at, well anything really, it was not for lack of effort or intelligence or ability just by some random twist of fate every venture he touched turned to muck. Not wanting to admit that they had bred and brought up a failure the Dranils family kept Sudim well away from any important matters, preferring to simply pay for whatever activities he wanted so long as it kept him occupied and out of the way.

Most of the resources Sudim had given to him went toward his favourite hobby, Bloodsports. He bet on every game there was going, from horse and cold one racing, to slave hunting and gladiatorial sports, the game he enjoyed the most though was by any measure the bloodbowl, he never missed a match and even sponsored a team for a while. However Sudim often lost far more money than he made, and the team he sponsored fell apart within three matches due to a massive casualty rate and his debtors were asking for money that the Dranils family weren't willing to pay, as such an agreement was made between the two parties: The various people Sudim owed money to would take ownership of the man in exchange for the drop of his debts. Sudim's debtors decided the most entertaining and ironic way to make thier money back would be to enlist him in a bloodbowl team and take his earnings, Viktus Nauglus needed a player and the rest, as they say, is history.
Opus vos liberaverit
Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

Reeportin' fo' duteh! 8)

Name: Jaukor "Stabby" Yldreth
Stats: m4 / a4 / s3 / t5 / d2
Position: Lineman (Standard Gear)

Description:
Grey and uncouth. Tends to be a little shorter and stockier than his peers on the field. Bearer of many, many scars, most of which were acquired during his already long (if not particularly illustrious) BloodBowl career.

Background:
The son of a mere farmer, Jaukor found at a young age that his true loves in life were violence and glory. Due to his station, however, achieving status in the military was all but out of the question, and he resolved himself bitterly to a life at the farm. Then one day, seeing Jaukor at not even a century of age, two traveling BB teams came together at the nearby city of Ghrond after lengthy campaigns in the Old World. Whether it was fate or the guiding hand of Khaine, young Jaukor soon found himself in the dug-out, with a knife at the throat of the manager of one of the teams, demanding to be allowed to join. Luckily for him, his homicidal tendencies saw him fit right in with the crew, and he has stayed in the game ever since, eventually joining up with the famed Nightmares. Despite his age, Jaukor never feels like he's getting too old for this ****, even though none can deny his strength is lessening as fast as his hair is turning white.
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

Name: Mellerax Obdus
Position: Blitzer
Stats: M-4 A-2 S-5 T-5 D-2

Description: Mellerax has thick black hair, broad shoulders, tanner than normal dark elf skin, relatively dull looking dark brown eyes and several scars across his face. He tends to dress in simple clothes, made of coarse cloth and linen, with bits of leather, chain and metal sometimes sewn in.

Background: Born into a house of lesser nobility, Mellerax was never the smartest of Dark Elves. As a child, he tended to struggle to understand anything beyond the basic rudiments of Dark Elf society, military tactics and the higher pursuits of artful torture and blood play. However, where he did tend to excel was out in the streets, where he would frequently impose his larger than average size to force his will on other Dark Elf children. Never quite clever enough to be a systematic bully, Mellerax was nonetheless quite happy and willing to act the thug, extracting food and precious items from the other Dark Elf children at will.

Upon maturing, Mellerax found himself most easily suited to manual labour jobs, such as beating slaves who failed to work hard enough and acting as a thug henchman for dark elf nobles or merchants who wanted to intimidate or neutralise their rivals. In recent years, Mellerax has found himself drawn more and more towards blood sports, such as wresting and cage fighting. These brutal pastimes have helped to make him rich and have stimulated a passion inside him for the joy of beating others in the name of sport. Mellerax likes to win, but the thrill of beating his opponent has always proved more of the driving motivation behind his participation than the laurels each victory brought him.

Upon hearing that the Naggaroth Nightmares were recruiting, Mellerax decided to sign up. He wants to take his thuggery in sport to date to the next level, and sees the opportunity of beating the living day lights out of a whole range of other races as a new and exciting challenge for him.
Last edited by Red... on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Assani
Highborn

Post by Assani »

Name: Zynca Shadizar
Sex: Female
Position: With Elf

Description:
Zynca is average height and weight. Her eyes are deep purple, and her hair is pitching black. She has her hair in one long braid, and hidden in it she has a small throwing dagger for easy kill purposes. She has one large tattoo that covers her back totally. The image is one white and one black dragon twisted together in a fight. Her left ear has many piercings, and over her right eye she has one large tattoo of a star.

Background:
Zynca comes from a house of lesser nobility. She was the youngest of four siblings, and the only female. In her younger days, she was bullied and picked on by her brothers. But as they grew older she fought back, and often it didn’t end pretty for the boys.

Zynca is filled with rage, hate and anger, and she will go beyond length to get or archive what she wants. If that means taking life to get to her goal, she will kill without a thought and most of the times with a smile on her face.

Since her middle 100’s, she took a likening for sports, all kind of sports. She tried out various sports, but she got kicked out of team sports because she often killed the opponents to archive victory. Zynca seems to have talent in any sports she tries, but the violence comes in her way. Funny thing is, that Blood Bowl has never entered her mind to try out for. But now the time has come, and she hopes that a team wants to recruit her.

Khitai - Khanite - Group 38
WS5 - S3 - T2 - D5 - I3
Skills: Ambidexterity, Two Weapon Fighting
Equipment: 2xfine scimitars, dagger
Inventory: Gold 30, Crowns 40, 1 Red ruby
Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: That's for you to know and me to find out! Do I get a hint?

Post by Kefka »

Name: Kefka Pallazo
Position: Runner

Stats: M-4 A-5 S-2 T-2 D-5

Description: Average height. slim. very pale skin, almost pure white. Long blonde hair. Kekfa also wears blood red makup, red liptstick styled to give him a perpetual grin, and eyeshadow that comes down in red, jagged spikes, giving Kefka an eternal evil sneer.
Background: Kefka is a noble who inherited his father vast fortune (after killing him of course). He missuses the money to fulfill his desires, hosting parties and extravagant games, earning his money back through cheating and double crossing.
In particular, his favourite games included Flog Moshing, Slave slashing, and Deadliest Catch. During one game of Deadliest Catch (in which a slave is released into the woods with rations, a knife and a bow with some arrows) Kefka had captured and killed the released slave in record time. One of the other nobles competing made an offhanded comment that Kefka might be fast but he could never take a hit against real men. After flaying the skin from the mans flesh, Kefka decided to prove he could, and learned the rules to the deadliest game ever, Blood Bowl. He is now seeking a team and a manager.

Fiat Obsidian - WS5 / S5 / T4 / D5 / I4
Equipment: Halberd, Zukhil Shield, Bastard Sword, Heavy Armour, Seadragon Cloak, Helmet of Slaanesh, Blackthorn Dagger
Mount: Locke (dark steed)
Gold: 488
Skills: Supernatural Awareness, Defensive Fighting, Intimidate, Drukh Kaganth (1)
Class: Warrior
Meteor
Executioner

Post by Meteor »

Name: Shadow
Stats: M:5|A:5|S:4|T:1|D:3

Description: TBA still

Background: TBA still
What's mine is mine, What's yours is mine.
Now that we understand each other, lets get down to business.

Jacks -Shade
- WS 5 - - S 3 - - T 2 - - D 6 - - I 5 -

Equipment
Short Sword, MC Long Sword*, Dagger, RxB & RHB [20/10] MC Shade Cloak, 4 Throwing Daggers, 3x Healing Vials, 451C, [3]Dark Venom, [4]Unseen Chains, Food, Dark Steed- Spike

Skills
Basic Stealth, Awareness, TWF, Suithenlu Khythan, Ride

Magic Item
Eye of the Jabberwock

*Magical properties possibly imbued
Meteor
Executioner

Post by Meteor »

I'm assuming the stats aren't modified yet because we're not in our appropriate gear yet?
What's mine is mine, What's yours is mine.
Now that we understand each other, lets get down to business.

Jacks -Shade
- WS 5 - - S 3 - - T 2 - - D 6 - - I 5 -

Equipment
Short Sword, MC Long Sword*, Dagger, RxB & RHB [20/10] MC Shade Cloak, 4 Throwing Daggers, 3x Healing Vials, 451C, [3]Dark Venom, [4]Unseen Chains, Food, Dark Steed- Spike

Skills
Basic Stealth, Awareness, TWF, Suithenlu Khythan, Ride

Magic Item
Eye of the Jabberwock

*Magical properties possibly imbued