Group 36 - Trouble with the old world

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

Nardiz finishes his band aid on Evazorek’s arm, ‘There that should do the trick’ he said to Evazorek. He turns and walks over to Talahisior to comment on his statement about leaving the area. Nardiz then notices a tall thin male walking into the cave and starting to talk, but Nardiz don’t understand anything he is saying. Nardiz noticed Talahisior was walking slightly towards the tall man, Nardiz leaped forward and grapped Talahisior, pulling him back and away from the tall man. Nardiz heard a rat scream in the tunnel they came from and looked at it just to see a giant snake coming out of the tunnel. Nardiz turned to face the snake still holding Talahisior back. Nardiz noticed the change in Talahisior’s pose, and didn’t think anything of it before Talahisior grapped his elbow and tried to throw Nardiz towards the snake, Nardiz dropped his shield and swung his left arm under Talahisior’s left arm and grapped hold of Talahisior’s right shoulder, at the same time Nardiz shifts his weight over on his left leg and moved his right forward ready to stop himself from falling.

Nardiz grappes hold of Talahisior’s right shoulder by sending he arm under Talahisior’s left arm and across his chest, Nardiz moves his right leg forward to stop himself from falling. Incase Nardiz gets thrown he will roll and draw his sword and then try to get up on at least a knee, facing the snake.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills: WS4, S4, T3, D3, I4
Equipment: Short Sword, Shortbow, 1 quiver of 17 (5 poison), Medium Armour, Shield.
Inventory: 12 gold, water bottle (1 liter).
Skills:
Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Nightcall »

Talahisior grunted as Nardiz grabbed hold of him and struggled against his throw. The warrior's balance firmly planted on the floor, the zealot was jolted and his gaze was broken from the serpent and the human. 'What in Khaine's name...' he uttered, finding himself struggling with a fellow party member. What had got into Nardiz? Why was he attacking him? The confused Khainite swung for his fellow mercenary with a right hook aimed for his jaw. And who was that thin fellow in the robes?

Talahisior's gaze is broken from the snake's eyes, and he is very confused. He doesn't recall trying to attack Nardiz, and thinks Nardiz is attacking him!

OOC: If the human speaks again, Sen, I'll have Tala understands him and fall under his influence again. Otherwise, he'll snap out of it.
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38
dreadlord7476
Cold One Knight

Post by dreadlord7476 »

Kailleth looked around the cavern thinking that it was weird that it was so quiet then out of now where a rat screamed but it was cut short and that was the most unnerving thing, The group rushed down tunnel after tunnel trying to find a way out but found a big problem instead. Kailleth came to a skidding halt as a giant serpent slithered in to the tunnel and reared up. Kailleth slid his shield over his back and took a two handed grip on his long sword and took a defensive stances then Talahisior and Nardiz started to struggle and Kailleth muttered a curse to kaine for the fools.

If the snake strikes at kailleth he will dive out of the way and trough a back handed slash at the spot where he was standing.

If the snake strikes at talahisor and nardiz kailleth will dive forward driving his sword two handed in to the snake’s body putting all his weight behind it, trying to pin it two the tunnel wall.
Twitter @dreadlord7476

the dead savoir nothing, revenge is a dish for the living

kailleth blackthorn Group 38
Warrior
ws5 s4 t3 d3 i4
2long swords, light armour, sheld
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

OOC: Lets continue, and before i forget again, next deadline is thursday - I find it easier to put days on instead of number of days or dates. If any of you want it otherwise let me know.

IC: The Viper watched the druchii. Talahisior succesfull snapped out of trance for a while, and therefore Nardiz managed to toss him towards the man, and out of the way for the snake.
The tall man started to mess on the dark language, and some of the things Talahisior heard were stuff like:
My Beautiful prey on them ... My serveant kill the other guy ... Come to me the power of Shyish ... After that he started saying some stuff that not even Talahisior could understand the precise meaning of.

Talahisior went back to the trance, and didn't se that it was Nardiz in front of him, he only saw an enemy, and charged at him, and deadly as the warrior was, Nardiz only barely managed to block his attack.

On the other hand, the reaver, Evazorek and Kailleth, faced the viper. Evzorek took a step forward, so he stood in front of the three other guys facing the viper. The viper moved quickly left around Evazorek, and charged the right side of Kailleth, who just barely got out of the way. After dodging the viper he tried to put his sword back where the viper were charging, but from the fall he couldn't put enough power in it. So it got deflected by the skin on the viper.
When it charged behind Evazorek, he got pushed from behind, when the vipers body moved behind him, the reaver also had to jump for his life to avoid the viper.

After the viper stopped its moving, it rose for a while, before it charged at Evazorek.

Okay, Evazorek the Viper is charging you what do you do to not get eaten? Kailleht you are also on the ground how do you continue? Nardiz Talahisior is charging you, I expect to hear what you will do. Talahisior you see Nardiz as an enemy, I therefore expect you to try and kill him as you would normally do. See the trance like some sort of hallucinating. The final thing is, if you want to say something, put it after your post as an OOC, and Nardiz what do you do, if Tala shows an opening?

OOC: You all hear the man say Shyish, And i might advise you to take advantage of that word, or at least figure out what it means - note that only Tala understands the whole sentence!
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

As his arm swung through the air, fist aimed for Nardiz's chin, two strange things befell Talahisior. Firstly, he was no longer in the cavern, but on a white sandy beach. Mountains rose to his left, trees with blossom blooming upon them decorating the slopes. Spires with ornate windows and decorations could be seen in the near distance. The second thing was that Nardiz had vanished. Before him stood a warrior clad in white, wielding a mighty axe. He wore a chain mail skirt, a chest plate, a helm decorated with a long plume of blue stained horse hair, and across his shoulders he wore the pelt of a white lion. Talahisior was in Chrace, and faced one of their hated cousins!

The Khainite needed no order to kill. He heard a distant voice urging him to violence. Drawing his deadly blades, Talahisior charged at the High Elf with frightening speed. With his left blade he feinted at the warrior's face with a diagonal slash, in a bid to get the pathetic creature to parry with his axe. At the same time, he brought his right blade downwards in an attempt to cut off the elf's hand at the wrist. He snarled his hatred as he attacked.

Talahisior thinks he is in Ulthuan, and sees Nardiz as a White Lion warrior. He is trying to disarm him before the kill, but as his blades are swung, he leaves an opening on his right side as he brings his sword across.

OOC: Tala shouts 'Come to my blades, Thalken*, and be blessed of Khaine. I shall wear your hide across my shoulders.' Cue evil laughter. :lol: (*Druhir for "weak kin", their derogatory term for High Elves)

Looking good Nightcall - All the druchii understands what you say. And if any other than Nardiz say something to you, you suddenly notice another another White Lion.
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations

Mod, Group 38
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

Succeeding in stopping himself from falling, Nardiz pushed Talahisior away from him giving him the time to pick up his shield. Nardiz turns towards the snake, and just before joining ranks with the rest of the group Nardiz looks over his shoulder at Talahisior and sees the hatred burning in his eyes ‘hey, Talahisior, are you alright?’ Talahisior draws his blades ‘hey! Talahisior, snap out of it!’ Talahisior starts shouting at Nardiz and charges him. Nardiz sees the attack coming from the top and from the right. Nardiz lifts his shield and tilts it so it still faces Talahisior, but the top points out to the left. By doing this he hopes to block the two swords coming at him. The one coming from above with the top of his shield, and the one from the right with the bottom of his shield. He also draws his sword to block the sword on the right if Talahisior swings it under his shield.

Nardiz uses his shield to block Talahisior’s swords and draws his own sword to block the sword coming from the right if Talahisior swings it under Nardiz’s shield

edit: if Nardiz succeeds in blocking Talahisiors attack, he will take a few steps back and try to talk to Talahisior.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Equipment: Short Sword, Shortbow, 1 quiver of 17 (5 poison), Medium Armour, Shield.
Skills:
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

OOC: Evazorek and Kailleht if you don't want to play anymore, then just say so. From now on, all battle scenes where you don't make deadline without saying, you will take a wound! At some point your character will die!... (i can still wound you guys even if you post at time.. but thats another point.. :P

IC: The viper made an attack towards Evazorek on the ground, who barely managed to roll away on the ground, before the viper could do anything else, the reaver made a cut in it's side, making the viper moves its body further back to defend against the attacker, and therefore putting heavy pressure on Evazoreks leg. As Kailleth charged towards the viper, which looked the other way, the tall man stopped his messing, and Kailleht suddenly felt like his energy got drained. Tumbling on the ground close to the viper. Just short after the man started messing again.

Nardiz and Talahisior on the other hand, quickly clashed in a bloody fight. Talahisiors first attempt, to wound Nardiz got blocked with Nardiz shield, and his sword. The vision flimmered a splitsecond for Talahisior and as he looked again on the white lion, it was still an asur cled as a white lion, but held a big shield and a sword. But that didn't stop the druchii. Nardiz didn't even have time to speak, before he again had to block. Talahisior made a swing, with his right sword, and as expected Nardiz caught it with his shield. Talahisior then quickly moved his sword in his left hand in to try and take Nardiz' arm. Fortunately it only scratched the hand. Nardiz who doesn't want to fight a comrade stopped for at short while, before again going on the retreat.
At this point the reaver shouted:
Dammit! He's gotta be a magician, Nardiz if you can't get through to him the cut him down and go for the man, while we take care of the snake!

Evazorek you still have your leg caugt. After this your right leg, won't hold you as normal, but you have to hobble. Kailleth, you got some of your energy sucked, you can still fight but ain't as quick as normal. Nardiz and Talahisior are locked in combat.
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

His opponent knew his name! Thalken filth, their spies must have infiltrated the landing party. He was mocked, asked if he was all right, told to snap out of it... which only infuriated him further. This Asur scum bore the same arrogance as his Chracian brothers, and he would relish peeling the skin from his flesh.

Talahisior heard a second voice yelling some nonsense about a magician and a snake. "Another Chracian, hmm? Well I will see to you after I have slaughtered your kinsman." He thought to himself. His opponent had so far managed to survive his onslaught, and the Khainite brought his swords forwards again, this time in a scissoring motion aimed at the White Lion's neck. His head would make a fine trophy.

Talahisior thinks the reaver is another High Elf, but continues his attack on Nardiz, trying to cut off his head. With his high attack, his torso and legs are vulnerable.

Mod, Group 38
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

Nardiz felt Talahisior’s swords bit into his shield, and took two steps back only to realise the khainite had followed him and where swinging his swords again. Nardiz moved his shield to the left and blocked the sword coming from there, but before he knew it Talahisior’s left sword hit Nardiz on his left hand making a minor scratch. Nardiz heard the reaver shout something about the tall pale man. But all he achieved was to disturb Nardiz’s concentration, which resulted in Nardiz having to jump back to avoid an attack. Nardiz took a split second to look at the pale man and thought ‘He must be some kind of mage. Maybe if I killed him Talahisior would stop attacking me!’ Nardiz looked back at Talahisior and saw that he had brought his swords together, and were moving them towards him in a new attack. As if Talahisior wanted to cut Nardiz’s head off. Nardiz lifts his shield and hold it in an 80 degree angle so that Talahisior’s blades will slide of on his shield and go over Nardiz. At the same time Nardiz jumps forward aiming to first block Talahisior’s blades and then using the shield to push Talahisior out of the way and continue towards the mage to stab him in the heart.

Nardiz will use his shield to block Talahisior’s attack then knock Talahisior back, so that Nardiz may run to the tall pale man and plant Nardiz’s sword in his heart.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

OOC: Evazorek and Kailleth, if you don't start writing some thoughts, the snake will have killed you during my next three posts (this one counting as well). Next deadline: wednesday NOON

IC: As Kailleth fell, the viper cut for him. Kailleht just barely managed to roll out of the way so only his left hand got caugt, and thanks to his shield its teeth only barely gave him a scratch. Evazorek got released as the Viper cut for Kailleth, and hobbled a step backwards, preparing his sword and shield again. The reaver quickly charged the viper again, which was probably what saved Kailleth, for the viper got distracted, before cutting again towards him. The reaver quickly evade backwards, so the viper couldn't just make a quick cut for him. It therefore turned towards evazorek. who just barely got his shield up and got tossed a couple of meter backwards, as the viper slammed its head against his shield. In the meantime, kailleth got up and the pain in his shieldarm was immense! it just hang out of life down his side though it was not broken.

Talahisior charged towards Nardiz, to cut his head off, a sword on each side of the throat to make a double motion. Nardiz on the other hand, started his charge a bit slower, and took his shield up, to catch Talahisiors two swords, and knock Talahisior back in the same motion, so that Nardiz could get to the man and kill him. Talahisior saw the move to knock him down, he therefore jumped and put his weight against the shield, to control the push back. Nardiz continued his charge for the man, and just barely caugt Talahisiors lefthand sword with his shield, that came for his head.

Talahisior you look at Nardiz left side. and Nardiz got talahisior on his left side. Talahisiors lefthand sword is blocked with the shield. What do you do next?
Evazorek and Kailleth, The viper have turned towards the reaver. Evazorek you are on the vipers right side, and kailleth you are behind the viper. You have gotten some serious beatings, but can still survive if you start taking action.
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

The foolish Chracian had some how managed to evade his attack; the wide head of his axe raised and turned to form a shield-like block. He had pushed forwards with the block in a bid to push Talahisior over, but the zealot had seen his enemy's intentions and was able to manoeuvre himself so that he maintained his balance. His left sword was locked by the elf's great axe, but his right hand was still free. With a snarl, the Khainite pulled his right hand back and brought his sword down, pommel first, aimed at the White Lion's face.

Talahisior is still pressed against Nardiz and is trying to stun him with a pommel strike to the left side of his face. If this fails he will try to trip him up with a quick shove while he puts his left foot behind Nardiz's right.

Mod, Group 38
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

Nardiz slammed his shield into Talahisior trying to knock him of his feet, but instead Nardiz felt Talahisior ‘jump against’ his shield. Nardiz expected Talahisior to try and trip him, so he dropped his shield and made a roll. Nardiz have only one thing in mind: getting past Talahisior and killing the pale man.

Nardiz drops his shield and makes a roll here after he will get back on his feet and sprint the distance to the pale man.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

OOC: Evazorek, I will write you character out in my next post if you don't contact me. Next deadline, 48 hours again.

IC: The viper made a cut against evazorek, barely missing him as he hoppled out of the way, and made a fall on the ground. Kailleth ran, and tried to run up the snakes body, and put his sword down in its head. But got tossed of the snake and towards the pale man.

Nardiz used Talahisiors leg behind him, to dodge the hit with the pommel, and roll out of the zealots range. He released his shield, to try and sprint over to the man to kill him, and hopefully get Talahisior out of the hallucination. Just as he started running, Talahisior followed him closely, and Kailleth who landed nearby only had the time to get up, before the man stopped messing, Kailleth rolled with his eyes and collapsed. But that was not what Nardiz saw, instead he saw fear in the mans eyes, and a huge explosion came, blowing Nardiz back in the wall, not to far away from the snake. It also caused Talahisior to fly backwards, and she slammed her head against the roof. The man also flew backwards, and got separated from the druchii when the roof fell down, where the man had stood. One of the 2 exits, were also behind the rubble.

Talahisior you are free from the binding, but got quite a headache, and can't remember what have happened. Nardiz, when you hit the wall, you got your air hit out of you. Evazorek, the snake is just above you, ready to attack. My advice do something quickly.

OOC: Tala the last thing you remember is Nardiz attacking you! And Nardiz you don't know IC that Tala is normal again.
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

'Ugh, what happened?' Talahisior groaned, rubbing the back of his head as the dust from the sudden explosion cleared. His ears were ringing, and dots moved behind his vision. He began to stand up, but as the pain filled his skull, decided against it and sat back down to recover. Slowly, memories returned of the Skaven filled tunnel, the glowing pool, and Nardiz attacking him. 'Nardiz!' he yelled, gritting his teeth as the sound of his own voice hurt his head. 'Let's finish this!' he added, gripping a sword in his right hand. He was not certain where his other blade had gone.

So dazed was the zealot, he did not see the great viper, the robed human, nor Evazorek or the stricken Kailleth. He focussed all of his hate and with a great effort slowly rose to his feet.

Talahisior is dazed and has no idea about the fight with the snake. He can't remember his hallucination. He is scanning his surroundings looking for Nardiz, who he thinks attacked him.

Mod, Group 38
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

Nardiz sprinted towards the pale man and just before reaching him, Nardiz notices the pale man was scared. Before Nardiz knew what hit him, he was sitting up the rock wall. Nardiz’s ears are ringing, his back hurt and he is having trouble breathing. Nardiz sits still for a moment and trying to catch his breath. Nardiz looks around and sees that then roof had collapsed and the pale man was gone ‘Did I hit him? I don’t remember hitting him.’ Nardiz looked towards Evazorek and the reaver fighting the viper ‘That snake is awfully close.’ Nardiz remained still looking around, he sees Talahisior get up and jelling at Nardiz ‘Don’t tell me he is still crazed’ he thinks and yells back ‘You are the one who started it!’ Nardiz gets up and looks for his shield, luckily he sees it laying within reach and picks it up. Nardiz goes into a defensive stand and backs away from the snake without losing Talahisior from his sight.

Nardiz will go into a defensive stand and back away from the snake but without losing Talahisior from his sight. Nardiz is expecting Talahisior to attack him and if Talahisior charges his he will block the first attack and stab at Talahisior’s legs.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

"I started it?" Talahisior thought. 'Nonsense! You were trying to kill me! You're in league with them, aren't you!' he accused, pointing at the warrior with his sword. The Temple of Khaine had agents everywhere, and they were eager to cleanse Druchii society of the zealots. He thought he had shaken them off the trail in Vikarh by boarding the Reaver's ship. Perhaps he was mistaken.

Nardiz raised his shield as Talahisior walked closer, pausing to recover his second blade from some loose rubble. As he rose again, he noticed the enormous viper. Khailleth was lying on the floor, motionless, whilst Evazorek had been struck. The serpent had raised its head, mouth gaping, with venom dripping from a fang filled mouth. It was ready to strike and unless Evazorek did something quickly, he'd be the reptile's lunch.

'Khaine's teeth!' Talahisior exclaimed, temporarily ignoring his urge to disembowel Nardiz. 'Where did that come from?'

Talahisior has temporarily stopped his attack on Nardiz, instead focussing on the snake. He is wary of Nardiz and thinks he's been sent to kill him. If Evazorek saves his own skin, Talahisior will focus back on Nardiz. If the snake kills Evazorek, Tala will focus on the snake.

Mod, Group 38
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

‘It has been there the entire time! Remember, you tried to feed me to it! Right after you drank the glowing water! And who are ‘them’?’ Nardiz looks at Kailleth for any signs of life and slowly walks over to him, while still keeping an eye on Talahisior and the snake.

Nardiz responds to Talahisior’s statement and slowly walks over to Kailleth to see if he is dead. Nardiz still expects Talahisior to attack him at some point and sees Talahisior’s talk bliss as a diversion.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

'Huh?' Talahisior rubbed his head again as he mulled the situation over. Watching Nardiz like a hawk, he tried to recall what had occurred prior to the explosion. "Come to think of it, what caused the explosion?" He looked at the pool, then back to Nardiz. 'It makes no sense. Yes, I recall taking a drink... I was thirsty. We have no rations thanks to our ill prepared Reaver friend, and we followed that pompous she-elf down into this hole. And look at the good it did!' he gestured to Kailleth, sure that he was not breathing.

The zealot toyed with his blades, switching grips, as he considered what to do. Nardiz had asked who "them" were, and Talahisior got the impression he was genuinely unaware. "We'll see..." he thought, holding his swords grip up, tip down, ready to stab with both. 'Never you mind. It looks like we have more important things to deal with. Like our little friend here.' He stared at the serpent hovering over Evazorek as it hissed and flicked its tongue in anticipation.

Won't attack Nardiz just yet (unless Nardiz attacks him!), and is focussed on the snake. He is ready to attack the snake if an opportunity arises. Ideally, dashing across the cavern and stabbing the creature behind the head if it drops down to strike Evazorek.

Mod, Group 38
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

‘Yeah, I have to say this have really been a successful raid so far’ Nardiz have made his way over to Kailleth and feels for a pulse ‘I can’t feel a pulse, he is probably dead’ Nardiz relaxes and start walking towards Talahisior while facing the viper ‘well guess we might as well join the fight, while the snake is busy.’

Nardiz have lowered his guard and after checking Kailleth pulse. Nardiz walks over to Talahisior trying he best not to seam as a threat to Talahisior.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

OOC: Sorry for the late post, after you finished talking, i haven't had much time. Well next deadline say tuesday noon.

IC: After all the turmoil, Talahisior and Nardiz prepared to enter the fight with the Viper. Nardiz took his defensive stand again, and slowly approached the viper. Talahisior on the other hand, charged the viper as soon as it stroke for Evazorek. It managed to bite him in the arm, resulting in Evazorek screaming out in pain and collpsing.
Talahisior managed to get a cut in on the snakes forehead, before it moved its head, and slammed it into talahisiors torso.
The reaver came over to Nardiz, and stood apparently completely off guard, with both his weapons down his side.
Good to see you agreed with each other. Should we get this one down? Oh... By the way, as you probably noticed don't get hit by its teeth. They are highly poisenous.

Well guys evazorek is down, and its time for the two of you til kill the viper.. Right now Nardiz and the reaver are next to each other. Talahisior got hit back, and are a bit to their left. The viper has turned to face you.
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

The serpent struck; it's fangs sinking into Evazorek's arm. As the warrior screamed in pain, his blood already congealing from the deadly toxin, Talahisior ran across the cavern. Jumping in the air, he aimed the sword tips at the area behind the viper's head on the back of his neck. But quick as lightening, the terrible creature turned it's head. The zealot only managed to cut it above the eyes, and enraged, the serpent slammed it's head into the Khainite's torso, knocking him back.

Talahisior slid across the sandy cavern floor. As he picked himself up, he changed his grip on his swords, holding the blades point forwards. He noticed the Reaver was content to shout orders, but not help out. He made some idiotically obvious remark about poison.

'You don't say!' Talahisior snarled back at the Captain. Nardiz was stood next to him, and both were looking at the viper. They had to kill the snake, and they had to work quickly. Nardiz had the better armour, and as Talahisior recalled, a bow. The Khainite was quick with his swords, and made a suggestion.

'Nardiz, this may sound unwise... but can you stand in front of the snake and attract it's attention? Use your shield to keep it from biting you. I can attack whilst it is distracted.'

Talahisior waits to see what Nardiz thinks of his plan.

Mod, Group 38
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

Nardiz hear a loud cry from Evazorek ‘What is he crying about?’ Nardiz looked at him and saw him lying next to the snake with blood rushing out of his arm ‘Oh I see, damn careless youth! Can’t even take care of himself’ Talahisior asks Nardiz if he wants to keep the snake busy while he flanks it ’Well Talahisior, matter of fact I was thinking the same thing, I will go round the right side and try to get the snakes attraction. Fall back a little and go around the left if the snake focuses on me. Oh and reaver, stay with me.’

Nardiz agrees to Talahisior’s plan and starts moving right while screaming at the snake and waving his shield around. If the snake attacks him, he will cover as much of his body as possible with his shield and thrust his sword at its eyes, trying to poke them out. If the snake doesn’t take the ‘bate’ Nardiz will take a series of quick steps, bringing him further round the right side and close to the snake, where he will try to wound the snake with a stab and slash before falling back to a ‘safe’ distance.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills:
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

OOC:Okay guys then lets continue next deadline thursday

IC: The reaver agreed to the plan
Lets see if this khainite can kill! Nardiz lets make some noice to get its attention
Both Nardiz and the reaver started slamming their armory together, to get the vipers attention.
The viper slowly approached the two druchii, while they slowly retreated backwards, meanwhile Talahisior was on his way around the viper.
There were no time to even blink, cause any time hell could break loose. And it did, the viper quickly stroke for Nardiz who dodged it to his left, giving the reaper a small opportunity to make a slight cut towards its head. At the same time Talahisior charged the viper. Splitseconds before he could go for the kill, the viper sensed his charge, and turned its head towards him. Talahisior didn't have much time, and dodged the strike with a roll, and came in all close, and made a big cut in the vipers neck. Nardiz as soon as he saw the viper turn for Talahisior he also charged in, and made a deep gash at its left side of the head.

As the viper felt the pain, it moved its head backwards with such speed, that Talahisior got lifted off the ground, and flew a couple of meters when he lost his grip of his weapon. Nardiz also lost grip of his sword, when the Viper moved backwards, and his sword ended up 3-4 meters away from him.

But the viper was furious, both druchii had to make a roll to avoid its teeth, it just stroke and stroke, until finally it made contact with the reaver. It lifted him up in its mouth, while the poision was flowing into his body. But the reaver wouldn't give up without a fight. He cut and cut and cut at the vipers head. Until finally both the reaver and the viper fell on the ground.

So the viper is on the ground, You both lost a sword for the moment, what do you do?
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Talahisior nodded as Nardiz and the Reaver got into position. Clanging their armour and shields, the viper began to move towards them, allowing the Khainite to move slowly around the side of the snake. "Careful now." he thought, as he crept further forwards, his swords ready.

Just as he was about to launch his attack, the serpent flicked its tongue in the air, and sensed his presence. The zealot was able to strike a slash, as did Nardiz. But then the snake responded. It angrily darted its head forwards, butting the druchii and knocking him flying. He felt his grip on his left sword loosen as he was winded by the blow, and landing, instinctively rolled to avoid a possible bite.

As he manoeuvred out the way and recovered his breath, he looked about for his sword. To his disbelief, he saw the Reaver in the serpent's maw, being shaken around like a doll. Nardiz stood without his sword, and Talahisior could see his other blade halfway across the cavern, well out of reach.

The fury of a desperate man filled him. Without a word, he roared a curse at the snake, and ran at the creature. With a leap, he jumped on it's back and ran up its spine. With its mouth full, the monster would be less able to bite. It was a long shot, but it was all he could think of doing.

'Enough toying with us... it's time to send you to the abyss!'

Talahisior has climbed onto the snake and is trying to climb up to it's head. If he succeeds, he will try to stab the viper in the skull or through an eye to pierce its brains.

Mod, Group 38
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

Nardiz nods at the reaver and starts banging his sword into his shield while shouting at the snake, He starts moving right but notices the reaver is moving back ‘What is wrong with him? Is he scared? Guess I will have to stay with him.’ Nardiz quickly takes a few steps and end up next to the reaver again and follows him back away from the snake. Nardiz sees Talahisior walking round the snakes flank ‘Just a little more, dear snake, your death is waiting. Please don’t mess this up Talahisior.’ Nardiz sees Talahisior preparing to attack, but before he knew of it the snake strikes at him. Nardiz jumps right, makes a roll and turns, seeing that the snake had turned at Talahisior who is really close to the snake he thinks ‘I will not get a better chance that this.’ Nardiz charges at the snake aiming to make a cut at its neck just below the head, Nardiz makes a small jump just before getting to the snake and successfully makes a deep cut in the left side of the snakes head. The snake thrashes in pain and Nardiz gets knocked back and onto his back, Nardiz gets up but he can’t feel his sword in his hand and turns to look for it ‘Where did my sword go?’ Nardiz turns again and looks at the snake, which have got the reaver in its mouth ‘Ah that can’t be good.’ Nardiz drops his shield and pulls out his bow, puts an arrow on the string and pulls back ‘Argh! The snake is moving too much.’ Nardiz changes his aim to the base of the snake and lets the arrow fly. Nardiz instantly draws a new arrow and aims at the snake’s head, just in time to see the snake fall to the ground. Nardiz adjusts his aim to where the snake’s head should be and lets the arrow fly again. Nardiz pulls out a new arrow and putts it on the string and draws. Nardiz again aims at the snakes head, he sees Talahisior running for the snake. Nardiz lets the arrow fly again. While he gets a new arrow ready he runs towards the snake so that he can put one last arrow thru the snake’s eye.

Nardiz pulls out his bow and fires three arrows. One at the ‘base’ of the snake, and two at its head while it is lying down. One of those before the snake hits the ground. Here after Nardiz runs towards the snake with a new arrow on his bow, he will try to fire an arrow thru the eye of the snake and into its brain, if Talahisior doesn’t get in the way.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills: