Logo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:34 pm



Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Group 41 
Author Message
Malekith's Personal Guard
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:19 pm
Posts: 910
Location: Dublin, Ireland


OOC: Here begins Group 41.

For those of you new to the Dnet Roleplay here's some pointers and rules.

OOC means Out Of Context, they can be in the main RP thread in your post if they are small however it is recommended that you use the Group 41 thread in the Roleplay Discussion Forum for most OOC conversations.

IC means In Context and is what you use to differentiate between the OOC and the IC, imaginative eh?

You should include an up to date summary of your characters in your signature. If you look in mine you'll see my character from Group 28 as an example. This is so that I and other players can tell in the game thread what you have and don't have to wander on back to any other threads.

Post format has been settled on like so:
Regular writing is the filler, basic actions, descriptions and so on.
Bold is speech. This is what your characters are shouting out to the world in general.
Italic is thoughts. What goes on inside your characters head. Nobody else can see this.
Underscore is your attempted action. At the end of your post summarize what your character is trying to do in an underscored section.

We use this formula so everyone can easily read each others posts and figure out what exactly their characters know from each other. You don't want to mistake a thought for speech.

Now onto the basic mechanics, once again for those of you who haven't RP'd here before. Any complex action or action that effects another player can only be attempted. I and my trusty dice decide if it works. Now, to differentiate. You can pick up a cup without my say so, you can scratch your nose or cut off your own hand if you really wanted to. What you can not do is say you will cut off that chaos demons head with a Xena back-flip. Likewise any of your actions on another player in this group can only be attempted (and I probably wont let you kill each other).

You can post as many times as you like provided you have something decent to add in between my mod posts, for example if you have a conversation going with the other players you can post as much as you can fit in until I mod post again. If however you decide to change your actions before my modpost just modify your original post. It keeps the thread clean.

You'll get payment in gold on “mission” end and anything you can loot is yours. Occasionally we'll visit places you can spend that money. Character advancements in stats usually happen at major chapter completion. Skills can be bought when we reach trainers or they can just appear if you've been doing something in the story long enough that I feel you've picked it up.

Any questions, feel free to post them in the Group 41 OOC thread or PM me.


IC:
The streets of the mercenary city of Vikarh, where unusually empty for the time of day. The night before had seen a sharp drop in temperature and frost could be seen glittering on the stones of the road making footing potentially threatening. The sun was still below the city walls and deep shadows pooled in the streets. The richer members of its population where content to stay indoors until the sun had burned off some of the cold and most of the mercenaries where snoring peacefully under tables in warm inns.

Here and there the less fortunate trudged with careful steps through the dim streets. Slaves on errands to fetch food or scented oils for their masters before they awoke passed assembling caravans preparing to head to other cities while mercenaries with light purses offered their services. If possessed of a harpy's eye view a keen observer could have followed a slight trend in the wharf districts. Most slave ships came in on the evening tide while they had light and the water was with them and such most loading and unloading happened in the late evening or night. Yet now there where steaming lines of slaves carrying all sorts of supplies to a lone ship anchored at one of the smaller wharfs.

Walking along to the side or behind the slaves where small numbers of mercenaries. Such loading would act as advertisement of a voyage and the captains of the ships knew that. To pick such an unusual time was to grab the most desperate of mercenaries and to elicit the cheapest fees from whichever hauling group he'd rented the slaves from. The mercenaries that followed the slaves knew this, but it was a potential pay check and none awake at this hour could afford to be too choosy.

Clearing the last line of warehouses and slave pens the mercenaries could clearly see which ship the line of slaves where heading for. It wasn't an encouraging sight. The ship was a cutter, not the largest ship out there and usually used to escort larger ships in raiding fleets. It had seen better days with the paint of its hull peeling and ugly streaks of rust running from the iron spikes holding it together. It was also obviously alone as no other ship was making ready to sail at this hour. To go raiding alone in such a ship was a risk taken by a desperate captain, perhaps even as desperate as the mercenaries that slowly filed up onto the deck.

When the trickle of mercenaries had finished the captain stepped forward while a handful of corsairs herded the slaves to where they needed the cargo. The captain was short for a druchii though heavily muscled from a life at sea, his voice a hoarse bellow which easily carried over the sounds of the ship.
“We're heading out raiding and I'm looking for some extra muscle for the journey. We'll be hitting the squalid little turd they call the empire for slaves and booty.” Several mercenaries chose this point to decide their lives weren't that badly off and sauntered off the ship. The captain paused until they had left to speak again, his mercenary audience reduced to nine. “Any questions?”

You five are on the ship mixed in with the other interested mercenaries. Now is the time to ask him questions as to the mission or get to know one another. Your adventure is just about to begin.

_________________
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance


Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:26 pm
Profile
Corsair
Corsair
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:00 pm
Posts: 8713
Location: Hag Graef
No money.
No job.
No wife.
No worries!
:D

Caraoc tried his best to convince himself, but he had to admit that his situation was not that much fun either. :(
Since coming back from sea, Caraoc had spend half of his gold on alcohol, gaming and women.
Unfortunately, he had wasted the other half.
All his rations were long eaten. A horse he once owned - not that he ever considered it as a ration by itself - had been killed by a rabid rabbit and could not feed even slaves.
His precious gold rings? Gone. His necklace? Gone too. His gold earring? The one remaining was so thin that nobody had wanted to buy him.
All his pilot's gear had been sold to pay for his gaming debts. The only equipment he still owned was barely sufficient to get him hired as a basic corsair.

He had tried to earn a living as a scald. But was it his hunger and thirst? The more he sang, the worst the weather became. When it became so cold as to make "C" freeze, the scald stopped the music altogether.

Walking along the piers provided little confort. All the cozy ships were nowhere ready to get underway.
He recognized the good old Swordfysh. What had become of Aranessa Saltspite? Last time he had seen her, she was rushing to the city hall, surprisingly agile on her two jagged blades of sawfish. That was good times of treasure hunting. But clearly they wanted him no more onboard.

Nah, the only ship that seemd to be willing to leave the town of Vikarh, that was this small cutter.
Not that bad a ship, seen at a distance and in the dark. But a closer look revelaed more a tramp than a warship.

As Caraoc was evaluating the sea worthiness of the cutter, a voice called from within, for a last chance to embark for a journey across the ocean.
Caraoc's brain did not bother to contradict his stomach's order to jump immediately onboard.

"Caraoc, reporting for duty, cap'n".
I can play the handbow, am pretty good helmsman too.
You sure need more hands, don't you?
So what's the name of the ship I am to man?

Applying for such a job required no lengthy curriculum or motivation letter. A good thing: Caraoc was in a hurry to get some food.

Job application sent.

_________________
Caraoc the scald pilot - WS3 S4 T3 D5 I5 - A saga or it didn't happen!
Equipment: staff, repeater handbow (20 clips), Sea Dragon Cloak,
Inventory: "Beastbane" Horn
Skills: Power of Azyr (2), Evasion, Raiding
Class: Mage (Astromancer)

_________________
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}


Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:12 pm
Profile
Trainee Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:45 am
Posts: 44
Strong and silent paithan stands slightly aside from the masses on the crowded deck of the small cutter. The hauberk he wears is of soft supple human skin leather but seems more designed to keep out the cold and spray than offering any real level of protection, a thick wool cloak puller about his shoulders. Standing shorter by a head than most of the other druchii he is closer in height to some of the taller human slaves. Leaning forward on a heavy well crafted draich his air of silent confidence perhaps going some way to explain the reluctance of some of the others wishing to interact with him.

Finally deciding that enough was enough he clears his throat and holding the draich casualy over his shoulder he moves towards the captain and moves swiftly to attention infront of him.

I have nothing to offer this expedition but my strength and skill with metal. I could repair your fastenings for the ship given the right materials and I can kill for you when we reach our destinations I ask naught more than board and enough to cover my expenses on return. The slaves hold nothing for me I would take my expenses in gold if it please you. Where we go I care not I can kill human elf or monster easy enough

Standing stock still his eyes never leave the captain awaiting a reply as he looks up at the face of the taleer druchii

paithan is stating his reason for going and petitioning the captain for a place aboard in exchange for an armourers skill on ship and warrior when on land

_________________
Name: paithan darkshadow
Sex: male
Age: 174
Height: 6ft1
Weight: 245 lbs
Class:khainite
Statistics: weapon skill 5 strength 3 Toughness 4 dexterity 3 Intelligence 4
Equipment: draich, Medium armour
Skills: endurance, smithing


Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:09 pm
Profile
Malekith's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:46 pm
Posts: 1177
Location: The Depths of Despair
It had been 3 days since Ladry had left the wilderness behind, and sought refuge in Vikarh. She had little knowledge of hunting, although her time at sea had taught her a thing or two about survival; she could fish and forage as well as any elf, and could manage to build modest fires even in the pouring rain that had seemed to follow her everywhere for the past weeks. She had resolved to suppress the memories of the past few months, but her thoughts still lingered on the shocked look of disbelief she had seen in her brothers eyes. The last memory she had of him before his head was thrown over the railing.

When the frost had set in, the discomfort had become too severe, and she was forced to seek shelter. A stinking drunk corsair had taken her into his chambers that same night, taking her for a poor pleasurewench. She had led him on, eager enough to share in any measure of warmth and comfort that presented itself to her. But when he had grabbed under her cloak, she deftly drewn her dagger across his neck, and that was the end of him. The few coins he had left was barely sufficient to survive the next couple of days, and easy as it was to take advantage of drunken idiots, it was not a sustainable plan to kill for petty leftover coin. On top of everything else, the corpse was beginning to smell, now. Time to go.

She had made her way to the docks when the last patrons of the inn had finally fallen into a drunken stupor. Nobody saw her leave, and by the time they would find the decomposing corpse of their corsair patron, she would hopefully be long gone. She had made way to the only ship with lit lantern at this hour. Not the best ship she had seen, but it would have to do for now. Ladry looks upon the captain with as much indifference as the situation allows her to muster. I'm in. No need to say more until we're out at sea. My speech is not typical mercenary lingo, and it shant be clever of me to raise too many questions yet.

Ladry offers no explanation of her areas of expertise, she simply states that she will join upon the raid.

_________________
Name: Ladry (female)
Class: Mage (Pyromancer)
Equipment: Staff, longsword, dagger, 20 gold, insignia ring.
Skills: Power of Aqshy (2), defensive figthing
WS4, S2, T3, D4, I6.


Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:05 am
Profile
Beastmaster

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:39 pm
Posts: 360
Location: Dundee
Dolan stumbled onto the bridge into the predawn air. His head still burst from the previous nights revelries and spun from him trying to figure out how he got in this mess. The cutter's captain offered a chance of release, but he knew he was stuck regardless. Vague memories of his departure from the merchant's forces tickled his memory and he would just as well be on the streets if not on this ship. And druchii didn't last long on the streets...

He grimaced as he moved forward to join the rest of the mercenaries. Alright lads! Another fine day! giving a playful nudge to the flitty decorated in golden baubles and rings. I'm Dolan, and if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm here because I'm terribly clever and sharp with a bow!.

He made a mocking motion of shooting an arrow and let out a large guffaw. I jest! ...I jest he said as his laughter subsided. He pinched the bridge of his nose and muttered, Gods, I could use a glass of wine for my bursting head...

He looked at the Captain, No questions boss, the sooner we get there the better I say. Just point where and I'll bash their heads is. Heard humans make brilliant bedding stuffing, once again, he burst out into a raucous laugh. He shook his head afterwards. Today is gonna be a long day...

Making pals etc

_________________
Cade Thanal (TN: Gaelus Stormscythe) (Group 38 warrior)
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5
Equipment: Light Armor, Short Sword, Repeating Handbow (9/10), Helmet, Asur Short Sword, High elf Mage-prince pelt, Lion pelt cloak, Sword belt with gold buckle and sapphire, 10 gold
Skills: Disguise

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2
Equipment: Glaive, medium armor, shield
Skills: Endurance

Taldein, the Draich'Arha (CC Thread)
WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Draich (EP4), Helmet (EP1), Pendant
Skills: Power of Ulgu (1)


Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:09 am
Profile
Aspiring Brush Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:19 pm
Posts: 680
Location: In my Armory, protecting my Weed.
After the fall of his house Searinox was stripped of any riches he had left. With no home to return to and only a handful of 'loyal' elves Searinox was forced to move towards the mercenary city of Vikarh to rebuild his once glorieus House. With his men remaining in their new 'home, Searinox walked across the docks looking for jobs to bring in money. Yet even after the few years that had past he still had trouble taking orders from elves that where not his father. Eventually he came across a small cutter that was making ready to set sail. With funds running low Searinox did not have the luxury to be picky about work.
Once on the ships deck he made himself comfortable against the ships rail looking outward towards the sea. He briefly turned around to adres the captain

I'm know my way around sailing vessels so I'll be able to assist with the travel and the boarding of any vessels we might come across during our travel. But I expect to come back with enough loot too be comfortable for a while! Slaves you can keep, I can't spare the effort to keep them 'alive' for now.
He then turned towards the large elf that was boasting since he got on the ship
And if you got some wine to spare for him I'd also enjoy some

looking to get a good paying job while not getting kicked off of the ship

_________________
PLOG - The House of Corvus
Image

Group 41- Name: Searinox Nagharha - Shade
WS:5 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Long sword; Falchion (family heirloom), Very Good Sabre, Short sword, Dagger, Throwing Dagger (4) SeaDragon Cloak, Chain
Inventory: 30 gold (214 still to be paid), Silver Bracelet, several flagons: 1x Strength potion, 3x Courage potion, 3x Healing Potion.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Acrobatics, Basic Stealth


Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:45 am
Profile
Trainee Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:45 am
Posts: 44
Regarding the others congregating and announcing themselves on the ship paithan lets his eyes roam up and down trying to gague the mettle of this mottley crew that the cutter seems to be putting together for this slaving raid a varied assortment and no mistake, warriors though how strong will be telling some talk more with mouth than with action.... finally stretching his broad shoulders and thick neck which brings a sickening series of cracking sounds from the young looking elf's protesting bones he turns to searinox the slave takers will be doing well out of this voyage it seems as you are another who has no capability of keeping the meat, the least we could do is eat our share perhaps? i have been told that humans taste so deliciously sweet, like fish but more fleshy smiling a somewhat disconcerting grin that raises only the very corners of his mouth the short stocky draich wielder bows though in a very stiff manner paithan darkshadow formerly of Har Ganeth, now simply a wanderer and fighter for coin and spoils

a simple attempt at humour and introduction to a member of our assorted band

_________________
Name: paithan darkshadow
Sex: male
Age: 174
Height: 6ft1
Weight: 245 lbs
Class:khainite
Statistics: weapon skill 5 strength 3 Toughness 4 dexterity 3 Intelligence 4
Equipment: draich, Medium armour
Skills: endurance, smithing


Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:58 pm
Profile
Malekith's Personal Guard
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:19 pm
Posts: 910
Location: Dublin, Ireland

The captain cast a critical eye over the group of mercenaries as he finished speaking and waited for any reply. He didn't have long to wait before one of them spoke up and his eyes snapped onto the mercenary taking in his attire. The cloak was a good sign, as it was often found on corsairs and to have another on the ship would be useful. He was properly respectful too.
"I already have a helmsman Caraoc, but if you can handle yourself about a ship I'm sure I can find a use for you." He smiled slightly and stamped his boot on the deck. "She's called the Hungry Gaze, a name I'll grant is somewhat more apt than usual."

His eyes quickly snapped to the others as many spoke at once.
"I'm hiring you for your strength, not your needlecraft. Though having someone who could turn their hand to metalwork might prove useful if we need some running repairs. As for your other points, do you think this is an amateur outfit? What sort of raiding captain would suggest he pay you in slaves?" he spat on the deck. "Here's how it works, for you new to the whole raiding experience. I point at a target, be it a ship or sleepy little village. You attack the target. You kill anything that is trying to kill you. You capture anything grown and not to old and they go in the hold." He pointed to a metal reinforced hatch on the deck. "You drag off any bulk goods, or get the captives to carry them, and they go in the hold. You get free pickings of any light loot you can carry off yourselves. When we get back from the raid I call up the slavers and they buy the slaves, I call up the merchants and they buy the bulk goods. I get paid. I then pay you a percentage of the haul."

He shook his head and began walking down the line of mercenaries. As he passed one of the silent ones he reached out, taking a hold of his collar and pitched him over the railings. "Tell Hedren better luck next time" he shouted at the sputtering Druchii before turning back to the mercenaries. "Food will be basic sea rations unless we loot something better. Drink will be water, unless we loot something better. I hope you get the idea. Now, any sensible questions?"

_________________
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance


Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:39 pm
Profile
Corsair
Corsair
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:00 pm
Posts: 8713
Location: Hag Graef
Nothing was better than the perspective of going at sea.
Nothing, except the prospect of coming back with a full load of booty! :twisted:


"Hungry Gaze, aye aye. We will feed her soon, cap'n.
Are we leaving before Death Night? I fear less bad weather than those wasteful killings of slaves or even able seamen."

Caraoc looked around to see where was the boats'n.
Obviously not amongst his group of newcomers.

_________________
Caraoc the scald pilot - WS3 S4 T3 D5 I5 - A saga or it didn't happen!
Equipment: staff, repeater handbow (20 clips), Sea Dragon Cloak,
Inventory: "Beastbane" Horn
Skills: Power of Azyr (2), Evasion, Raiding
Class: Mage (Astromancer)

_________________
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}


Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:07 pm
Profile
Beastmaster

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:39 pm
Posts: 360
Location: Dundee
Dolan let out a noticeable groan at the mention that the only drink would be water. Would make for a very long voyage indeed. Suppose I'll have to find some other means to enjoy myself in the evenings. Wonder if any of these reavers dice?.

His humour improved when the Captain tossed another mercenary overboard. Unable to maintain his composure he let out a brief laugh. Ha! I bet he didn't see that coming!.

Looking back at the Captain he spoke, Well I guess as I'm not the smartest or seaworthy amongst this bunch, but surely am the largest. I've some experience with metals, usually because the boss needed someone to bend a piece of steel or something the other. So show me what you need and I can give it a go.

He turned to the flity one that seemed well experienced with the seas and decided he might be useful to know to keep him alive in the sea journey. In an attempt to strike up some banter he spoke, Here lad, where'd you come across all them shiny baubles and rings and the like?

Offering to help with the metalwork and striking up some convo

_________________
Cade Thanal (TN: Gaelus Stormscythe) (Group 38 warrior)
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5
Equipment: Light Armor, Short Sword, Repeating Handbow (9/10), Helmet, Asur Short Sword, High elf Mage-prince pelt, Lion pelt cloak, Sword belt with gold buckle and sapphire, 10 gold
Skills: Disguise

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2
Equipment: Glaive, medium armor, shield
Skills: Endurance

Taldein, the Draich'Arha (CC Thread)
WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Draich (EP4), Helmet (EP1), Pendant
Skills: Power of Ulgu (1)


Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:07 pm
Profile
Aspiring Brush Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:19 pm
Posts: 680
Location: In my Armory, protecting my Weed.
Searinox let out a sigh at the Captains remark, getting demoted from captian of a ship to a simple reaver wasn't easy but he needed the money so he leaned back against the railing while sighing some more. So nothing but rations and water until we find something else? hope we come across something soon then.
His mood lightend up alittle though when the captian threw another mercenary of the railing, he couldn't help but chuckle as he heard the water spash on the other side of the boat.

He then pushed himself away from the railing and walked towards Paithan.
I haven't tried human meat myself yet, but I've heard the same thing. Maybe, with abit of luck, the Captain here will allow us to cook one. He said as a small grin appeared on his face.

Then turning towards the captian. None from me Captain, other then when do we set sail?
Still with a hint of sarcasme in his words Searinox did his best to sound more... respectful

trying to make the best out of the situation, while trying to get some allies

_________________
PLOG - The House of Corvus
Image

Group 41- Name: Searinox Nagharha - Shade
WS:5 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Long sword; Falchion (family heirloom), Very Good Sabre, Short sword, Dagger, Throwing Dagger (4) SeaDragon Cloak, Chain
Inventory: 30 gold (214 still to be paid), Silver Bracelet, several flagons: 1x Strength potion, 3x Courage potion, 3x Healing Potion.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Acrobatics, Basic Stealth


Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:56 pm
Profile
Trainee Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:45 am
Posts: 44
Paithan smiles appreciatively to searinox beside him and shrugs expansivelyI fear we may not be that lucky unless the slave is old and tough. This captain has naught but gold on his mind. Watch your step I dont feel most will want to share the lootamong so many with that paithan bows his head respectfully and walks to a relatively empty space of deck moving through a basic sword drill, his draich moving in languid almost lazy arcs around himself as gis feet dance through the routine with the practiced precision of a routine endlessly repeated. Finally finishing with a vicious overhand cut that seemingly simulates a beheading strike he shakes his hesd and shoulders out in a loose movement before standing tall and silent near the bow gazing out over the harbour.

paithan is trying to engraciate himself whilst staying out of the way of the true sailors and find his bearings while making sure others know he knows how to fight and is probably too useful to be thrown overboard

_________________
Name: paithan darkshadow
Sex: male
Age: 174
Height: 6ft1
Weight: 245 lbs
Class:khainite
Statistics: weapon skill 5 strength 3 Toughness 4 dexterity 3 Intelligence 4
Equipment: draich, Medium armour
Skills: endurance, smithing


Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:01 pm
Profile
Malekith's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:46 pm
Posts: 1177
Location: The Depths of Despair
Ladry glances across the deck of the small cutter. A couple of actual raiders, a drunk brute and a blood crazed khainite she thought to herself. It could be a whole lot worse than that... But it sure could be better. She pauses her train of thought and throws a quick look in the direction of the captain. The man seemed intent on looting rather than seeking heroic deaths, which suited her just fine. Throwing her hood back from her head, she stretches her back and draws in a large gulp of the crisp, salty morning air. She pulls her silvery hair out from under the cloak and lets it fall loose across her slender shoulders, softly exhaling as the coldness of the air embraces her like an old friend.

Agreeable terms. I pose but the same question as the reaver there. Death night is short at hand. She nods courtly in Caraocs direction. At least that one has his wits about him she mused to herself. I should be most eager to leave shore with my head firmly attached!

She throws a quick glance onto the Khainite. His large blade was not her first choice for an encounter at sea, but if they would make it to the coasts of the empire he would prove most useful. If he lived that long, in either case. Swiftly making up her mind, she walks in the direction of the Reaver who spoke up about Death night. She stops three swords lengths from him and bows briefly, her eyes glancing over his grey-blue appearance. Here was a man marked by the sea. Might as well make introductions, seeing as we shall spend the next months in each others company she remarks in a courtly voice. I am Ladry.

Making introductions, and trying to get a feel of the small raiding band that fortune has stuck her with.

_________________
Name: Ladry (female)
Class: Mage (Pyromancer)
Equipment: Staff, longsword, dagger, 20 gold, insignia ring.
Skills: Power of Aqshy (2), defensive figthing
WS4, S2, T3, D4, I6.


Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:37 am
Profile
Trainee Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:45 am
Posts: 44
His training regimen done for the day Paithan seems to relax a little more and let his eyes roam back to Dolan who spoke of having a willingness to assist with any mettalurgy tasks. Walking over, still confident and powerful in his movements as paithans stocky bulky frame allows almost no other way of moving though his demeanour seems visibly less tense than when he first strode up the gang plank onto the small and cramped confines that are so unfamiliar to him. the draich resting in a nauglir hide scabbard across his back he inclines his head in a bow shortened by the presence of the heavy weapon.

did I hear you say that you are a smith as well? any extra hands may come in useful most of the iron I have seen in this ship is already corroded through, I wouldnt want to reforge it but if we can get some fresher ores and good wood we may be able to replace much of it especially the mast fastenings I cant imagine them being corroded will do our chances much good

smiling his awkward but seemingly quite genuine smile at the prospect of having someone to assist him in any forging tasks as afterall 2 sets of hands are far better than one. after this he lets his eyes drift to the two members of the crew discussing death night and wanders over casually standing a respectful distance away.

even if we dont depart before death night this place is defensible. post a rolling watch all night round and pull up the plank we can set far enough off shore to be safe im sure the captain could see the logic in this, the disciples probably wont come as far as the docks anyway there is more to be had from city itself dont worry

paithan is making trying to get to know everyone in his own slightly awkward manner, spending so long on his own its hard to be in such cramped company

_________________
Name: paithan darkshadow
Sex: male
Age: 174
Height: 6ft1
Weight: 245 lbs
Class:khainite
Statistics: weapon skill 5 strength 3 Toughness 4 dexterity 3 Intelligence 4
Equipment: draich, Medium armour
Skills: endurance, smithing


Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:46 am
Profile
Aspiring Brush Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:19 pm
Posts: 680
Location: In my Armory, protecting my Weed.
Searinox watched as Pathian went through his practice ritual. Searinox didn't like the big unwieldy Driachs himself, it needed to much space to be swung around so it was hard to use when boarding other vessels. With abit of luck we could get him onto an enemy vessel and have him simply cut down the mast He let out a small chuckle at his own remark but then his attention quickly turned to conversation going on about the upcomming Death Night. It wouldn't have been the first time Searinox would have been caught out during Death Night so he was even happier he was able to get a job out of the city.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, Searinox replied I've seen a fair share of them running amock along the docks to invade ships he then made a quick gesture towards the open sea But like you said, they most likely won't put in the effort to try and invade a ship thats out in the open water.

doing his best to get to know his fellow crew mates

_________________
PLOG - The House of Corvus
Image

Group 41- Name: Searinox Nagharha - Shade
WS:5 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Long sword; Falchion (family heirloom), Very Good Sabre, Short sword, Dagger, Throwing Dagger (4) SeaDragon Cloak, Chain
Inventory: 30 gold (214 still to be paid), Silver Bracelet, several flagons: 1x Strength potion, 3x Courage potion, 3x Healing Potion.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Acrobatics, Basic Stealth


Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:08 pm
Profile
Trainee Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:45 am
Posts: 44
Nodding along as Searinox speaks he folds his hands across his stomach and leans slightly against the bulwark behind him in a comfortable but not totally at ease recline, it shows that Paithan has not put to sea before, at least not in something so small and unstable as the cutter i never thought id miss a black arks hold but at least that felt like land when it sailed. i best stay balanced or the enemy are the least of my worries

i havent spent many death nights near the port i was always...elsewhere, but endebted to you for the information i know to be on guard regardless of where I am

finally turning his attention to Ladry and the earlier comment from the lithe female dont worry its not the taking of your head you should worry about, that at least would be relatively painless, dont get taken alive. you look very spartanly equipped we have plenty of long steel here, and I think i saw a bow on your reaver friend but yourself i dont fancy facing death night so lightly armed as you, no disrespect intended of course it is merely an observation and of course an offer of my help sourcing you something I think I speak for all when I say if we are to share a ship having every able body well armed would make sense

paithan is trying to expand his sphere of friends on board as well as taking stock of everyones visible equipment

_________________
Name: paithan darkshadow
Sex: male
Age: 174
Height: 6ft1
Weight: 245 lbs
Class:khainite
Statistics: weapon skill 5 strength 3 Toughness 4 dexterity 3 Intelligence 4
Equipment: draich, Medium armour
Skills: endurance, smithing


Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:23 pm
Profile
Beastmaster

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:39 pm
Posts: 360
Location: Dundee
ha, HAAA!!! Well, why did you say so! You sprite!, he exclaimed with a heavy slap to the Draichwielder's back. I don't mean to say I know the intricacies of metallurgy but I can carry and heavy load and swing a hammer better than anyone here. Just show me what to do and it's done! he said with a mirthful expression.

He scoffed at all of the commotion about death night, Pff, death night. I've never had so much as a bother over such things. What come may be and it's no reason to let it get in the was of a days work and an evening's drink, eh?, he said with a smile.

Turning back to the khainite, Here, curious question. If you're a smith, how's come you wear next to no armor? Sure that draich of yours would slice someone clean through... but if you miss..., he shrugged. Why I put all my stock in ol' faithful here, he patted his shield and then let out a loud guffaw.

Casual chat

_________________
Cade Thanal (TN: Gaelus Stormscythe) (Group 38 warrior)
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5
Equipment: Light Armor, Short Sword, Repeating Handbow (9/10), Helmet, Asur Short Sword, High elf Mage-prince pelt, Lion pelt cloak, Sword belt with gold buckle and sapphire, 10 gold
Skills: Disguise

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2
Equipment: Glaive, medium armor, shield
Skills: Endurance

Taldein, the Draich'Arha (CC Thread)
WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Draich (EP4), Helmet (EP1), Pendant
Skills: Power of Ulgu (1)


Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:50 pm
Profile
Trainee Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:45 am
Posts: 44
Smiling broadly at the good humour Paithan turns to Dolan. there is a little more to it than simply swinging the hammer but when we obtain some ore I will make a point of showing you some of the finer points, I am no artisan but I make funtional enough items and the help is appreciated eyeing up the shield he smirks a little dead weight on your arm that, you cant kill anyone with it. well not quickly anyway beating someone to death is so dreadfully unreliable Paithans dark eyes glitter his eyes roaming from the shield and over Dolans form subconsciously taking in every detail with a trained killers practiced eye the reasons for the lack of armour are my own and not something I will share...yours looks well made though more than I could craft I feel. though that longarm of yours looks unweildy for one handed use just remind me to give you a wide berth in any fight I dont want to lose an arm to a wild swing those dangerous eyes glitter again as the deadpan face stares firmly at Dolan serious as murder...before the facade cracks slightly and a single loud bark of laughter issues forth I jest I jest my apprentice smith...and the reason for the lack of armour is...well look over the side. that is a lot of water, I have no desire to drown and the weight of a harness seemed unwise.... the lie is better than the truth...be amiable...hide your shame and loss.

Paithan is making friends and giving some of his story in the spirit of friendship...or at least what he doesnt mind being known.

_________________
Name: paithan darkshadow
Sex: male
Age: 174
Height: 6ft1
Weight: 245 lbs
Class:khainite
Statistics: weapon skill 5 strength 3 Toughness 4 dexterity 3 Intelligence 4
Equipment: draich, Medium armour
Skills: endurance, smithing


Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:10 pm
Profile
Malekith's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:46 pm
Posts: 1177
Location: The Depths of Despair
Ladry smiles briefly at Paithan as he notices her quite obvious lack of actual combat equipment. The khainite is being friendly, this is puzzling she thinks to herself as she turns to face him. My area of expertise is not that of the steel... I have my trusty staff here, and my dagger to poke with if anyone gets too close! She makes a clumsy stabbing motion with her empty hand, clearly intended as a joke. I often find that swift movement and anticipation more than makes up for the clumsiness of armour.

Casual chatter, trying to dismiss her lack of weaponry as a choice rather than not being able to afford proper steel.

_________________
Name: Ladry (female)
Class: Mage (Pyromancer)
Equipment: Staff, longsword, dagger, 20 gold, insignia ring.
Skills: Power of Aqshy (2), defensive figthing
WS4, S2, T3, D4, I6.


Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:58 pm
Profile
Trainee Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:45 am
Posts: 44
Laughing lightly Paithan turns on his heel and takes the defensive manouver into an expansive bow there is no doubt that speed and grace are a great ally moving from the straightening of the bow the draich moves from his back into his hand almost imperceptably quickly, though not in any intentionally threatening manner though i feel with the reach of that dagger, too close...is a long way too close moving back the draich is resheathed and he looks to ladry in a friendly almost fatherly manner you do not look like a raider, or a warrior if i may say so...so what brings you aboard?

paithan is showing off a little hoping it will impress ladryt and help him befriend her as well as trying to find out her motives for joining the quest though in a friendly way

_________________
Name: paithan darkshadow
Sex: male
Age: 174
Height: 6ft1
Weight: 245 lbs
Class:khainite
Statistics: weapon skill 5 strength 3 Toughness 4 dexterity 3 Intelligence 4
Equipment: draich, Medium armour
Skills: endurance, smithing


Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:33 pm
Profile
Assassin
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:53 am
Posts: 594
Her father spoke with a serious voice - something she was not accustomed to, as in all but the direst situations his confindence was never leaving him.

“It seems we might have to step into the fight between the Hadars and the Lanadirs,” he proclaimed.

“Why?” wondered Analya. “I thought the plan was to let them cut each others arms, make the Court aware that they cannot defend their lands and then, as the loyal servants of the Witch King we are, sacrifice ourselves to take over this most stressful duty. What had changed?”

“The Lanadirs grew desperate, it seems,” her father explained. “Or maybe bold. Our spies say that Talan Lanadir himself is coming as a messenger. Purportedly, he brings a marriage proposal for you.”

“Is he crazy?” the girl shoutet out. “A wedding when they are on the edge of destruction?”

“It is rather clever, actually,” the lord said. “If we accept, we are bond to them; should we refuse without a good explanation, we insult them heavily. He is of a very high rank. We are forced to choose sides. And the Lanadirs are still a safer bet than their rivals.”

“And saying that their almost-heir is ugly is hardly a good explanation,” Analya nodded. “Could I perhaps disappear with some important mission? Swear an oath, save the realm, avenge old wrongs, you know this stuff?”

Her father gave her a long look and his confidence returned. “Our trusted fleetmaster Corin returned few days ago and is ready to meet us. We can use this.”

***

“This is all?” The girl's look hit the captain like a whip. “Why do I always hear tales of fabulous riches arriving with other ships but never see anything close in yours? Even the Hadar fools return with better loot then you!”

“These are big ships with the best crew one could imagine,” excused the corsair in a respectful voice. “With their equipment, they can assault every target they choose. No ordinary ship can beat that, I assure you.”

“Why should I care about your assurations?” asked the noblewoman angrily. “I could get more riches than you with a ship half as small, even though I am no sailor!”

“My lady, I feel obliged to most respectfully disaggree and...”

“You doubt me?” interrupted she. “I could probably beat you with no ship at all! But let it be as you wish. Let us place a bet. If you return next year with more wealth than I, you get promoted. If with less, I will take the finest weapons and most beautiful jewels from your booty for myself. You have no right to refuse. No go get your crew in shape, you should use the time you have well.”

The captain remained in place. Then he dared to speak out his question. “Are you really saying that you step in the competition without a ship, only on your own, with as little equipment as an ordinary elf could afford?”

Analya hid her horror under a facade of a predatory smile. “The word of a lady of Durekhar was spoken. Of course I am.”

***

Stupid woman. Stupid, stupid, stupid woman who cannot hold her tongue. Now she has to travel as the lowest mercenary with no equipment besides her weapons and a few pieces of spare clothing.
Stupid bet. Stupid Lanadirs. Although Talan was actually kind of nice.
Stupid Vikarh, with fog and cold weather and no solid ship available. There were many vessels in the port of course, the one of her unlucky captain among them, but Analya could hardly board a ship that sailed under the patronage of another noble house.
Stupid port. But in front of her she saw a lone ship hiring mercenaries in the morning. Some stupid, unlucky freelancer without better choice, most probably. Likely in high debts and with a bounty on his head.
Perfect. If adventure, let it be in high style. In the stupid glamorous style she loves so much.
Stupid, stupid woman.
She walked on board, joining a handful of dubious individuals, just in time to hear the captain's welcome speech.
Stupid woman who speaks before she thinks.
She leaned against the railing on the edge of the board and observed the others. Some mercenaries left, others hesitated. No real questions were asked, no unusual skills offered and quickly the hiring turned into a small talk. Stupid jokes begun to fly around.
It seemed the captain did interest no one anymore, so Analya walked up to him and loked straight into his face.

“I have some questions,” she said quickly and in a firm voice but with a refined pronunciation.

“First, it seems this vessel is not able to defeat any stronger resistance alone. Are we going to plunder the countryside only or do you have some trump prepared?”

“Second, how is loot going to get distributed? Is every one of us receiving the same percentage, or should we start fighting for your favor? And does our share get assessed before or after the costs for repairs are accounted?”

“Third, do you sail under the patronage of some noble house?”

“And fourth, what if we get struck by bad luck? Are you so desperate that we are continuing the journey even with broken mast and a epidemy of pox? And if we are despite all efforts forced to sail back without making profit, what do we get paid?"


She stood there with a strong and confident pose, looking straight at the captain and giving only marginal attention to the conversations taking place nearby.

Analya fires a few questions at the captain.

-----------------------------

Analya Durekhar (female shade)

WS 5 S3 T3 D4 I4
equipment: rapier, bow
skills: acrobatics, unarmed combat, Sariya fencing (1)

_________________
The Lost Colony defenders - Rowena's painting log

Alternative Armies - because we can build any army without GW!


Last edited by Marchosias on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:58 pm
Profile
Malekith's Personal Guard
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:19 pm
Posts: 910
Location: Dublin, Ireland

The slaves finally finished loading the supplies below deck and filed off under the watchful eyes of a handful of druchii on the docks. Obviously their slave masters. As they left the Corsairs swarmed up the rigging and began to work while another two dragged in the plank and untied from the pier. "I plan to be out of here well before Death Night. I've had my share of that over the years." Turning as the group broke up he began to shout orders, though it seemed is crew was one step ahead of him. He turned back as another mercenary approached him. "If it's smaller then us it's fair game. I'd planned to hit some villages, maybe a watchtower or two. Merchantman if we can catch one close to shore. My crew get veteran share, you get new share. All you mercenaries get the same share. Don't worry though, if we get a good haul it will still fill your pockets. Your share is accounted at sale, it's my ship, so obviously I pay for repairs. That's why my share is so much bigger than yours. Do you see any banners? So no, no patronage. As for bad luck, if we get no loot, then obviously you get nothing. If we die, well, we screwed up. Try not to let that happen. I hear it can be unpleasant." Clearly having had enough of the conversation the Captain waved Analya away and put his mind to the matter of running the ship.

---

The ensuing weeks at sea where dull. Everyone gained a working knowledge of the ship, mostly just to stay out of the way, though a couple of the mercenaries showed some decent skill and the Captain even let Caraoc take the helm at one point when his helmsman was busy puking up some undercooked fish. The other two mercenaries who had joined the ships crew introduced themselves as Drathen and Kijmeth. Both large warriors in heavy armour they had worked together before, though this was their first time raiding. So far the only piece of moderate excitement, as the captain put it, was to be chased by a pair of Asur Hawk Ships as they skirted Ulthuann before they managed to shake them in the dark.

---

They where well into their fifth week of travel when their sleep was rudely ended by a corsair bellowing at them to get up and ready, they had sighted prey. The sun was only just beginning to colour the horizon and streak the sky with the first tendrils of light, but keen druchii eyes could clearly see a small ship far ahead of them. As they closed on it and the light improved it became clear as a single masted ship of some kind. Judging by the height of the deck above the waterline it was likely a single decked ship with a hold underneath. A stylized lion was embroidered on a flag whipping from its mast head.

It was clear to even the most inexperienced mercenaries that the poor eyes of the humans hadn't spotted the Cutter until it was almost upon them, in nautical terms, perhaps fifteen minutes from overtaking them.
"Time to earn your pay. For you new people, we'll be drawing alongside, as our deck is higher you can simply jump down onto theirs. Try not to miss, the hulls coming together would crush you." Corsairs ran back and forth preparing grapples to pull the ships together. It became clear that the mercenaries would be the first aboard the enemy ship while the Corsairs tied them together.

The enemy ship was a hive of activity with about twenty sailors doing their utmost to coax every ounce of speed out of their little ship. By the wheel five men in burnished breastplates stood around a sixth who was gesturing angrily to the helmsman. Obviously this ship was relatively well guarded. Five armed men and twenty-one sailors against eight mercenaries and ten corsairs. The ships drew alongside one another and the corsairs made ready to toss the grapples.

Make ready. A little merchantman to start off.

_________________
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance


Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:36 pm
Profile
Malekith's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:46 pm
Posts: 1177
Location: The Depths of Despair
Ladry could feel the excitement of battle coming over her. As the ships closed distance she deftly leaped onto the bridge and put her staff down in front of her. I'll be damned before I'm the first to board any ship she thought to herself, either I'll take position here and do well enough to get away with it, or it wont matter at all!

As the ships began to close distance, she dug deep within herself, and there she found what she was looking for. Every beating she had ever taken, every humiliation, every time her former teacher had unleashed dark magic upon her when she misbehaved. The pain and fury she had felt when her brother died. Pain, hatred and anger tore at her very insides, and all of a sudden her emerald green eyes seemed to burn with that same hatred. With a shriek of fury she mumbles the words so patiently drilled into her head so many long years ago. As the hull of the cutter slammed into the small merchantman, Ladry focused her concentration upon the five armed men, picking out the meanest looking of them as her target. Feeling the winds of magic swirling in the air, a feeling so potent, almost soothing her burning soul, she begins to shape the powers to her will. "Use of the winds, but do not overuse them!" her old teacher had repeated over and over. And every time she had failed, and then he would punish her. Suddenly the soldier had his face, the sly grin and enjoyment of her failure was taunting her, a memory of a past that she would both cherish and despise. And with a grim determination, she lets loose.

Ladry attempts to conjure a fireball, aiming for one of the five armed guards.

_________________
Name: Ladry (female)
Class: Mage (Pyromancer)
Equipment: Staff, longsword, dagger, 20 gold, insignia ring.
Skills: Power of Aqshy (2), defensive figthing
WS4, S2, T3, D4, I6.


Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:54 am
Profile
Trainee Warrior
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:45 am
Posts: 44
The first long weeks at sea had been an experience that paithan will never forget. A shifting deck and the weather hsd betrayed that he was no sea farer but 5 weeks in and he has finally overcome the seasickness. Routine has helped sword drill, sharpening the draich and trying to get to know those who he will be spending the long months with

As the shout went up paithan wws halfway through his sword drill on the fo'csle and the focus of his routine ends Instantly his eyes snapping up to focus on the ship ahead as they drawer ever nearer sparing ladry a sidelong glance his eyes move from her glittering eyes to the men on deck kill the armoured 5 first they are the threat thr sailors will fight hard but they arent true warriors though as he speaks he feels that all too familiar static crackle in the air paithan takes a subconscious step sideways away from the sorceress turning his attention back to the leap he will have to make readying himself unbuttoning the bottom 2 clasps on his hauberk to free up motion is his legs and bringing the draich to the ready he takes a long run and leaps into the void as the ships move together

paithan offers advice for targeting the threats on the enemy ship before attempting to jump aboard as the ships come alongside though after the fireball if the cast attepmt is successful as he doeent wwnt to be collateral damage

_________________
Name: paithan darkshadow
Sex: male
Age: 174
Height: 6ft1
Weight: 245 lbs
Class:khainite
Statistics: weapon skill 5 strength 3 Toughness 4 dexterity 3 Intelligence 4
Equipment: draich, Medium armour
Skills: endurance, smithing


Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:27 am
Profile
Beastmaster

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:39 pm
Posts: 360
Location: Dundee
Ha, HAA! Yes! This is what we signed up for!, he exclaimed to the others. I'll show you soon enough exactly what this 'dead weight' can do wee Khainite, he followed up with a wink.

As the two vessels crashed into each other, corsairs hurried to tie the boarding with hooks and grapples. A couple were moving to ready a plank while the other mercenaries shouted out strategy, orders and advice.

Oh come now, it's so much easier than that. There's the enemy, we kill them before they kill us!, he laughed.

As the first of the grapples were being secured, Dolan became impatient. C'mon lads, let's do this! and with a roar, he leapt from cutter to the target vessel. He didn't much care who he swung at but agreed that killing whoever was in charge was likely to finish things faster and allow for more to outright surrender, meaning more slaves and a bigger cut. He crashed onto the ship in amongst the sailors and bulled his way through them with his shield at the fore, clearing a space for his fellows to follow. He aimed his charge towards the upperdeck and helmsman, relying on brute strength and force to make his way through the press. Swinging and bashing with his shield, legs and fist as was necessary. He laughed a morbid laugh as he went, loving every bit of fear he felt from the sailors.

Getting stuck in. Leaping from the ship, shield charging towards the helm and generally being a jerk to the sailors

_________________
Cade Thanal (TN: Gaelus Stormscythe) (Group 38 warrior)
WS3 S4 T3 D4 I5
Equipment: Light Armor, Short Sword, Repeating Handbow (9/10), Helmet, Asur Short Sword, High elf Mage-prince pelt, Lion pelt cloak, Sword belt with gold buckle and sapphire, 10 gold
Skills: Disguise

Dolan Steelshorn
WS4 S5 T5 D3 I2
Equipment: Glaive, medium armor, shield
Skills: Endurance

Taldein, the Draich'Arha (CC Thread)
WS4 S3 T4 D3 I4
Equipment: Draich (EP4), Helmet (EP1), Pendant
Skills: Power of Ulgu (1)


Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:16 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software