Allies?

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Dvil666
Trainee Warrior

Post by Dvil666 »

Be careful allying with VC. There are Carpe Noctem representatives negotiating an alliance with Asrai.org.
Skaven lord vinshqueek
Corsair

Post by Skaven lord vinshqueek »

Khelmor wrote:Yeah give skaven a chance. For us druchii we are gonig to be low in number with all this devoting to Tor Thana and other treasure objectives. use the skaven to increase our numbers.

*shrugs*... Aren't we all low on numbers? :roll:

As I've mentioned at UE.net, I have absolutely no problem with mutual fluff recognition, as this will ensure the storylines from both our races are brought more and more under the attention of the campaign team from Games Workshop. That is something I wouldn't even have to think about, as in doing so, there is absolutely noone who 'loses out' on anything.

Still, when the talk moves towards an alliance, I personally (as a gamer, not from my position as a Co13 member) don't really believe it's realistic to see both Skaven and Druchii work together... However, working on a common cause is more reasonable. That way, we do have that in-character contact, but won't be walking all happy-clappy through the Great Forest.

Dvil666 wrote:Be careful allying with VC. There are Carpe Noctem representatives negotiating an alliance with Asrai.org.

I think the better question would be: Who haven't they been negotiating with?... I mean, they even had some positive conversations with the Dwarves on an alliance. (And there I was, thinking Ogres were the actual mercenaries of the Old World).

Greetz
The biggest Skaven site on the internet: Underempire.net
Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

I think the better question would be: Who haven't they been negotiating with?... I mean, they even had some positive conversations with the Dwarves on an alliance. (And there I was, thinking Ogres were the actual mercenaries of the Old World).

True story, but from what I've gathered, they want fluff recognition, not a deal where VC generals help out the Dawi fluffwise.
Druchii Discussion and History mod

Behind every mask, is a man
who can't live in his own skin.
He lives by the flask.
He bathes in his past
and dies of his own sins