Barren Hills UK, Battle Report format.

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Barren Hills UK, Battle Report format.

Post by Tilmann spyri »

OK, Fingol's ok'd this, so I'm putting it up. What do you guys think?

If you've seen the message going round the net, you know that GW wants a basicly bullet point summery to get things noticed. So I propose, subject to consideration, the following format for our reports.

1: For the Exile Lord! Claiming Tor Thana, for the Rebel General, Racketih.(This should be constant, and just a way of reminding them we are not all loyalists.)

2: Current Orders (These are going to vary, and this is where the fluff comes in. For instance, weak one might run like this)

2: Make a brake for it; with formidable spead, the entire Druchii Army crashes thru the opposition, Not caring to stay for a fight, thier aim is simply to get thru the now open main gate of the Tor.

3: summery of your force, this is going to be an indervidual thing, but short and sweet is recomended.

4: Dispatches: (optional) Anything noteworthy from the battle, such as acts of heroism or stupidity, goes here. Several points might be appropriate, but take care not to use too many. One or two or none at all is perfectly fine.

5: Further reports; this is not going to be constant, but when we have somthing else worthy of note, this is where it'll go

Any comments? And is the week 1 order any good?
Last edited by Tilmann spyri on Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Just to make it clear, you can still write "proper" battle reports, Just put this above. It's for GW, not us.
Hateshighelves
Beastmaster

Post by Hateshighelves »

Maybe you can give a specific example from one of your own battles?
Did I tell you that I hate high elves?
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Ok. I've just made up a sample battle. I've also added a name to each section.

For the Exile Lord! Claiming Tor Thana, for the Rebel General, Racketih

Orders: Make a brake for it; with formidable spead, the entire Druchii Army crashes thru the opposition, Not caring to stay for a fight, thier aim is simply to get thru the now open main gate of the Tor.

Force deployed: The last watch, an undead fource, under Tillmann Spyri, and Lisa von Kahajen of the Blood Dragons.

Dispatches: The spirit hosts never suffered a single attack. The Asur mages, and heroes could not respond in time. Where the hosts walked, death followed

Attatched notes: Spyri and Diana have been busy working on their ritual. They estimate that they are about two thirds of the way towards compleation.
Gooner
Corsair

Post by Gooner »

Good stuff Tilmann, this will make life a lot easier. So to clarify this goes at the beginning of a full battle report?
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

Yep. It's to try and boost our profile. Subject to fingol's approval, Tommorow, I'll have a full list of starting orders.
Giladis
Corsair

Post by Giladis »

So it would seam I have some solid oposition in Tor Thana. Best of luck and may the elf with a prettier dress win :mrgreen:
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Well I prefer armour to a dress but what ever, your all going to die! :twisted:
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Fingol23 »

Amen to that
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak