Tor Thana and Company

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Khel
Angel of Darkness

Tor Thana and Company

Post by Khel »

a little late for this, but i have decided that i will be helping out your little rebel band of devotee's and your quest for Tor Thana. I am Loyal to Malekith, though not to his face. I shall help you and your group that battle for Tor Thana (Fluff wise), though i will not help openly. For i have my own reasons to help as you all have your own reasons for taking back Tor thana. As you are going to be going deep into the deep enemy territory. I shall send small but strong army to cover your backs so no threatening armies can try to flank you or come from behind. All i really care about is for someone of Dark elven kind, worship Khaine or not, may raise the high towers once again. See you on the Battlefield ;)
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Tilmann spyri
Cold One Knight

Post by Tilmann spyri »

So, a few detatchments from a force in the confluence, fluff wise, is helping us out?

Neet! :D
Fingol23
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Fingol23 »

Rackeith sends his facts
WIP First War Against Chaos Expansion
http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t= ... e7da5c4719

WS3 / S3 / T3 / D4 / I5
Skills: Basic Stealth
Items: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Tilmann Spyri wrote:So, a few detatchments from a force in the confluence, fluff wise, is helping us out?

Neet! :D

Ok, well maybe not Fluff wise but i am sending a message over to my friend in the UK about what your plans are, and he will definitly help out. Now Hush...ears are everywhere on this Forum...aswell as eyes
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

Indeed, you never know who might be keeping tabs on the rebels 8) yes, I plan on having an epic battle between our forces in the future. A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link you know.
Druchii Discussion and History mod

Behind every mask, is a man
who can't live in his own skin.
He lives by the flask.
He bathes in his past
and dies of his own sins
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Yes because a large army with several Black arks should be so hard to find.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation