An Asur Mage who blew off-course on the way to Arnhelm...

Introduce yourself to the forum and tell us a little about your journey to the land of the Dark Elves...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Arellion sapher
Trainee Warrior

An Asur Mage who blew off-course on the way to Arnhelm...

Post by Arellion sapher »

Good day to you, Ladies and Gentlemen...
I apologise, this is my third post, but my internet access is limited from my current station in the middle of the Ogre Kingdoms, and I wished to get the ball rolling on a topic in the 'history' section.

I'm currently finishing a volunteer project in South Kazakhstan for the British Council, and I was a regular poster on the Ulthuan.net forums prior to my departure from the UK. My main fantasy concerns at the moment are the trenovation of my High Elf Army, which I am themeing around the Asur punitive expedition to Naggaroth, as ordered by Phoenix King Morvael the Impetuous in response to the murder of Aethis the Poet by a Dark Elf Assassin.
My involvement here is to get some inspiration for my supporting fluff project, for which I need to establish a good deal about contemporary Naggaroth as well as wite in screeds of original characters to make up the numbers in this neglected period of Elven History. Have a look at my topic if you're interested, my previous writing (some of it of limited quality) is on Ulthuan.net but if there is genuine interest I will publish it here as well. I am writing a good deal of Druchii characters in any case, so full immersion in your blood-soaked culture will be quite helpful. Excuse my effete Ulthuan-bred ways, I do believe in good grooming, but I'll post on general topics as well when I can and hopefully can contribute at least something irregular to the online community.
Cheers,
Arellion.
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

Welcome...

You're probably the first person to post from Kazakhstan.

Don't let being a High Elf player hold you back from posting stuff here - know your enemy and all that ;).

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++