Crazy story changes

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Damnosus
Highborn

Crazy story changes

Post by Damnosus »

I honestly wish the fluff would change and evolve due to either world campaigns or other things like it used to in the legend of the five rings card game (they would get special cards depending on who won what tournament-also future sets would be influenced by the army of the winner). However since that is not going to happen I was kind of making up fluff ideas in my head-especially the other day when I was flipping through my friend's high elf book. As I was looking through it I got to the part where it talks about the now blind eltharian and how he was still powerful but incredibly broken on the inside. Well this got me to thinking. What if in the story line, this broken elf lord were suddenly influenced by chaos? I mean he should be pretty susceptible at this point. I mean I would find it to really awsome if say some chaos god seduced him and he began some weird cult (cough cough morathi...) or say if malekith himself began to taint him. Or maybe he could become so powerful that he offs Malekith, and then due to chaos intervention becomes the next Witch King. In my opinion it would be pretty interesting (or at least it would lead to change, a thing we do not have). What are your opinions?
I fear your services are as useful as a barbershop on the steps of the guillotine.
Darius rhiannon
Trainee Warrior

Post by Darius rhiannon »

Eltharion is already tainted, by hatred.

Not everything needs to be chaos aligned.

He hates Malekith,DE & Orcs and Goblins.

Malekith has already tainted him by causing him to hate DE, which incidentally, regardless of what the DE book claims, the HE do not do.
Darius Rhiannon, Prince of the Dawn, Lord of the Morning
Talath kirdhur
Corsair

Post by Talath kirdhur »

And Malekith is the rightfull heir to the throne of Ulthuan and every Dark Elf knows this to be the truth. The Druchii is the followers of Malekith and his quest to put the crown on his head, they would never ditch Malekith for a false elf like Eltharion or any other of the asure for that matter. Though I agree that the outcome of campaigns should be represented in the official fluff more than it has till now ...as long as they don't kill off any race if they become the ultimate looser of a campaign
You know life is good when you have an asur gaged and hanging from his feet just out of reach of your Cold One.
Ilokir lúinwë
Asur Bane

Post by Ilokir lúinwë »

topic is already covered in the topic Who will lead the Druchii when Malekith is dead?

I'm with Cain666, but to me it is just his hatred that makes him the perfect candidate to rule Naggaroth. His hatred against Malekith will turn to the wizzard who eventually will kill Malekith, and thus Eltharion becoming a 'loose cannon'. After he kills the wizard, he has nothing more to hate, and his hatred thus consuming him...
welcome to the evil side... :twisted:

the question is; did Malekith this on purpose, because he knows of the prediction, and in his genious choose him as his 'heir', or was it just his pride?
Class: Warrior
Ws: 6 dex: 4 str: 4 T: 3 Int: 4
Skills: Awareness, Defensive fighting, Parry
Equipment: Medium armor, Longsword, 2 Throwing daggers, 50 gold coins

Don't forgive, don't forget
Lother
Corsair

Post by Lother »

Well, Eltharion was a warrior mage in the past, perhaps in one of his invasions of Naggaroth he learns the use of dark magic (from a soon to be dead sorceress) to kill even more druchii, then kills the bi...wich king thanks to dark magic... and voila! as he is the first son of noble blood (of his own Yvressian family, of course), quite badass, dark magic user, has wounded your crippled king before, and as druchii have those rules about the weak must die (so the one who kills him gets the power from him), Eltharion is the new white sword - wich king, perhaps hating his new people (druchii) and hating his former people (asur), the goblins, and god knows what else... Thus leading the world into a never ending bloody war against everyone else were the only future is mutual destruction... The new link between the druchii people, with the witch king dead, would be hatred (and Eltharion has lots of that), as it seems it's the only thing they enjoy, no more throne of Ulthuan, just killing for fun.
What else to expect from the druchii? ;)
Xizor
Chris Tomlin

Post by Xizor »

Im glad some other people like this theory, cos i love it!!!

Ive been preaching on about this for ages now, and think it would be awesome...though maybe its cos i love star wars too much ;)
The Black Sun Weekly - an AoS Podcast

Follow me on Twitter; @the_black_sun
Ilokir lúinwë
Asur Bane

Post by Ilokir lúinwë »

Is it allowed to write such a story about the conversion of Eltharion from HE to DE? I'm intending to do so, but it won't really fit in the future plans of GW, I presume...

Freecss
Trainee Warrior

Post by Freecss »

Would you actually accept to be ruled by a guy who's blind?!
Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Is it allowed to write such a story about the conversion of Eltharion from HE to DE? I'm intending to do so, but it won't really fit in the future plans of GW, I presume...

You could even write about the destruction of Ulthuan and how Dark Elves rule the world. Who cares? As long as you remember it never ain't gonna happen...

Would you actually accept to be ruled by a guy who's blind?!

If he could wound Malekith while being blind? Guess so.

Which got me thinking; Malekith is burned, Eltharion blind...Teclis, who would also be a possible successor to the throne of the Druchii is physically inadept...why can't we get any strong leaders? ;)
Psychologic
Assassin

Post by Psychologic »

Which got me thinking; Malekith is burned, Eltharion blind...Teclis, who would also be a possible successor to the throne of the Druchii is physically inadept...why can't we get any strong leaders?

Cause GW wants us to think Elves are weak.... T3 y'know....

_SJ
Ilokir lúinwë
Asur Bane

Post by Ilokir lúinwë »

There could be a possibility of DE defeating He, or otherwise HE defeating DE. It would be a disaster for GW, so let's give them both weak leaders....?