Killing a witch elf during Death Night?

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Konrad von richtmark
Beastmaster

Killing a witch elf during Death Night?

Post by Konrad von richtmark »

While writing the fluff for Khorandras the Fallen, there is something I came to think about.

Say you're a druchii warrior who, for some reason, is taking a stroll on the street during Death Night. A bunch of witch elves come for you, screaming madly and intent on slicing you into shreds. You unsheath your trusted draich, and soon the witch elves lay dead on the street.

The consequences? After all, is there any law stating that you are supposed to be at the witch elves' (nonexistent) mercy during Death Night?
Unless you already figured out, I play Empire. And I like spearelves.

Read The collected tales of Khorandras the Fallen
Psychologic
Assassin

Post by Psychologic »

You tell nobody and hide the bodies, then you grab the key on your left. Don't forget the three secret pieces of the amulet that will let you rule the world. Roll away and enter the door on your........

Woops :? wrong game

_SJ

BTW: The consequences: Nothing if you don't tell, but if they see you, you are toast.
Sanol
Warrior

Post by Sanol »

i think they cut of your balls. slice your throath open en boil your blood to make a nice cup of thea. use your body for sexual games. this is if they find out it was you. if they don't find out, you'll a happy life with your family and your dog skippy with a little black spot beneath eye.
http://www.worldoflotrrpg.tk/ check it out a RPG based on lotr.

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Shaldekon
Shade

Post by Shaldekon »

Heard the name Shadowblade?

Well don't worry about him guess some less skilled assassin is sent after you. ;)

or maybe you'll just be captured and be used as a training dolly to some inexperienced beastmaster apprentices. :twisted:

or if not caugth: NOTHING!
Tacklbry
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Tacklbry »

If the witch was not good enough to avoid being killed, the she would serve Khaine better with her death. I wrote a short story about something like that once. I will have to see if I can find and post it.
I like dwarfs, their skin makes fine boots. :twisted:
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

I did one recently as well -

http://www.druchii.net/viewtopic.php?t=34415

My take on it is like Tacklbry's - that Death Night isn't about the Witch Elves, but about Khaine culling the weak. The girls are his active servants, but everyone is equal on Death Night.

Looking forward to reading that story, Tack.
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Konrad von richtmark
Beastmaster

Well, more exactly, what I thought of was that this would be done by the protagonist of my fluff, Khorandras the Fallen.

He is the lord of Kar Khael, a settlement he was founded right by the Lake of Agony. He is a devout follower of Khaine and has founded a temple of Khaine in the town. Though, trouble is, the town is not as big as he'd like it to be. Meaning, he doesn't like the thought of maniacal bitches running around de-populating his fiefdom. As the local Hag Queen didn't seem willing to negotiate about temporarily replacing Death Night with an extra quota of sacrificed slaves until the town had grown larger, Khorandras decided to take care of it the bloody way. When Death Night came, he wandered the streets of Kar Khael slaying any witch elf foolish enough to attack him, slaying a dozen or so for the greater good of the community (= the greater good of his coffers).

Lethalis
Loremaster

Post by Lethalis »

Sanol wrote:i like him :twisted:

Cool, but irrelevant and thus spam. Consider this an unofficial warning, don't do this again and you'll be fine.
Ewok
Beastmaster

Post by Ewok »

If you are good enough to kill 3+ witch elves charging you, you are chosen by Khaine... try to simulate it with every rank and file model on foot (COK with his ridiculous armor save is out)
Dagger in the dark is worth thousand swords at dawn
Mornar shethurith
Malekith's Speechwriter
Location: Probably throwing electronics around the room in frustration.

Post by Mornar shethurith »

I think that you are free to defend yourself without consequence, but usually the average dark elf on the street isn’t powerful enough to survive an encounter between himself and several crazed witch elves.
"Life is just getting ready to stay dead for a long time."
--Addie Bundren, As I Lay Dying
T'zarkan
Slave on the Altar

Post by T'zarkan »

I think if a groupe of mad blood-frenzied witch elves came charging at you on on death night and you with great difficultly killed them you must be chosen by Khaine I mean why else would they die.
Aswell as most druchii families actually donate (slaves :twisted: )to save/protect themselves on death night and whzy in the world would you be on the streets on death night unless your possessed or something like fellow kinslayer malus darkblade.

:twisted: :twisted: T'zarkan The Possesor :twisted: :twisted:
Darkness Shrouds All But The Worthy....
Dearchon
Highborn

Post by Dearchon »

i think u'd be fine, if death nite is about gettin rid of the weak etc if 3 witch elves failed to kill a warrior and died in the process, they're obviously weak and deserve to die
+++Oversized Signature Purged+++
General kala
Blasphemer and Heretic
Blasphemer and Heretic
Location: Sowing the seeds of evil in the hills of Austin, TX

Post by General kala »

DEArchon wrote:..they're obviously weak and deserve to die

This is the heart of Dark Elf philosophy and the message behind Death Night. Thus in your story, both Khorandras and the local Hag Queen are justified in their positions. Hers for demanding Khaine's due. His for killing all who oppose him.

Both have done their duty in the eyes of Malekith and Khaine. That's the way the laws work in Naggaroth. Everything is legal as long as you can back it up with force.
Because anyone vicious enough to shoot down her own battlecruiser because there might be a traitor at the helm deserves to have a Druchii namesake.
Konrad von richtmark
Beastmaster

Just a clarification, I didn't mean he killed the dozen all in one combat. Just a few at the time.

Konrad von richtmark
Beastmaster

Allright folks, the full story has been written, and can be found in this forum :D

Arduhn
Executioner

Post by Arduhn »

I would agree with the idea "they were weak they deserved to die" but the hag queens might take offense to someone going around killing their witch elves, especially if they are the favourite ones. However, if you want to justify your fluff I think you can, it would make sense that they would be ok with him killing the witch elves that attacked him.

In gaming terms, I could see a dark elf high born with heavy armour, shield, and sea dragon cloak beating three witch elves, even if they charged.

I haven't read the story yet but maybe you could have the hags grudgingly accept his killing the witch elves and considering an assasination attempt OR they could see that he is blessed of Khaine and be more willing to accept it. However, if he is trying to cancel death night, chances are they won't accept that he is chosen of Khaine.
Always forgive your enemies...nothing annoys them more.