Elven Food

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Which, if you read a certain white dwarf creature feature you will notise are all lobotomised presumably at birth and so will in no way attempt to atack you or even strugle.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Hateshighelves
Beastmaster

Post by Hateshighelves »

Everyone knows that they eat Keebler cookies. Elfen magic, after all. With a little slave carpaccio on top.

Either that or...pizza!
Did I tell you that I hate high elves?
Roman v. numeral
Shade

Post by Roman v. numeral »

HatesHighElves wrote:Everyone knows that they eat Keebler cookies. Elfen magic, after all. With a little slave carpaccio on top.

Lol! that's gotta go in my signature. Mind if I use it?
Group 25!

Name: Cenar Stoneburn
Class: Warrior
Stats: WS:4, S:5, T:4, D:3, I:2
Equipment: Long sword, shield, light armour
Ulric darksoul
Assassin

Post by Ulric darksoul »

i think that druchii must have a diet like vikings, or those civilizations of way north had... a lot of fish, some cows-goats... and so on. Nobles and Highborn (even temple kin) are other story, as they are rich
"If you're going to leave anyone alive, enslave it!"

RP: Group 27
Ulric Darksoul
WS:5 S:4 T:3 D:5 I:3
Equipment:
- Short sword, dagger, bastard sword 5 throwing stars and Ritual Dagger.
- Sea Dragon Cloak (dark green with dark blue scales)
- 1 healing balm (H) 4 healing balms
120g+12g

Skills: Controlled frenzy, two-weapons fighting
Saint of m
Highborn

Post by Saint of m »

There isn't much that's edable on a human. The Liver has the most nutrience, while the rest is, for lack of a better word, junkfood body parts. Few DE atualy eat their own kin (Why it's emphisized heavily with whitchelves and the manflayers.)
Aleraen
Cold One Knight

Post by Aleraen »

Saint of M wrote:There isn't much that's edable on a human. The Liver has the most nutrience, while the rest is, for lack of a better word, junkfood body parts. Few DE atualy eat their own kin (Why it's emphisized heavily with whitchelves and the manflayers.)
Have you been watching Manswers again? :P
Aleraen Gleamfollower
High-Consort of Army Wide Hatred
<Sirist> So you won't lose me. I'm still around. I'm just in you, and in everyone I've known.
Leith
Slave (off the Altar)

Post by Leith »

For centuries the Innuit lived off of fish, seal and wales, while trading with the various nations of the south.
Naggaroth isnt as barren as the tundra, more like Canada, but much colder in the summer. Thus for plants you have nuts, certain grasses, berries, even cedar can be made into tea for vitamin C. How else would Shades survive. No, the only agrarian sources the Druchii would have, would be livestock and Clar Karond.
The opinions expressed in this post do not reflect those of the author. Please disregard anything you may have understood.
Layne
Arnold Layne
Arnold Layne

Post by Layne »

As to Druchii crops, you know, poppies will grow most anywhere...
Layne
Global Moderator. Everything but the weather.

Caveat Numptor.

Karonath - WS6 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: Bloodfeather, heavy armour, helm, Sea Dragon Cloak, rope x 2, month rations x 2
Inventory: longspear, 2 short swords, glaive, winter gear, shade cloak,
Mount: Dark Steed (Shiny), talisman of kurnous
Gold: 2294
Skills: Ambidexterity, Controlled Frenzy, Basic Ride, Drukh Kaganth
Class: Khainite
Saint of m
Highborn

Post by Saint of m »

Aleraen wrote:
Saint of M wrote:There isn't much that's edable on a human. The Liver has the most nutrience, while the rest is, for lack of a better word, junkfood body parts. Few DE atualy eat their own kin (Why it's emphisized heavily with whitchelves and the manflayers.)

Maybe.

In any case, Karon kar is the only place where you cn grow cropts. But much like the Norse man of the Middleages, winters for them were long and harsh, so raiding was the only real viable option for getting food and such.
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Arnold Layne wrote:As to Druchii crops, you know, poppies will grow most anywhere...

Druchii don't live in Holland :D
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Aleraen
Cold One Knight

Post by Aleraen »

Saint of M wrote:
Aleraen wrote:

Maybe.

In any case, Karon kar is the only place where you cn grow cropts. But much like the Norse man of the Middleages, winters for them were long and harsh, so raiding was the only real viable option for getting food and such.
Somewhat earlier in this thread, I believe it was stated that Clar Karond was the more arable area, as it's furthest south. Karond Kar is nearly as far north as Ghrond.
Aleraen Gleamfollower
High-Consort of Army Wide Hatred
<Sirist> So you won't lose me. I'm still around. I'm just in you, and in everyone I've known.
Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

Clar Karond is the bread basket of Naggaroth. The dark elves rely heavily on raids and such, but even in an off year they don't go hungry.
Druchii Discussion and History mod

Behind every mask, is a man
who can't live in his own skin.
He lives by the flask.
He bathes in his past
and dies of his own sins