House of Sarradain

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Ah that makes more sense.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

Em how do you construct a Black Arc. I thought that they were the cities and fortresses from lost Nagaryth(sp?) that were saved from the flooding by the powerful protective spells. They are not really boats but floating fortresses held afloat by magic.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Those were the origionals, more have been built, they are smaller but essentialy the way I see it you make a castle/ship on the coast and then you break it away.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Gentleman of Moderation
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Alright, back to the Old Sarradain Stuff.

The Black Ark Vigorous Torment has set sail from Har Ganeth to Har Graef. Kaleth and Koren are about to meet with the Captain of their Ark. They are hoping nothing bad happens while they sit anxiously in wait.

Kaleth watched the flame flicker wildly in the corner of the room. He couldn't help release a small sigh as he picked up the sound of approaching footsteps of a Lady in what sounded to be in High heels. The door flew open and an elegant looking lady walked into the room, stopping in the center and giving a small glance over the two people sitting in the room.

Koren let out a small cough which Kaleth replied with a quick jab from his elbow to the ribs of his Advisor Koren. The Lady turned around and shot a piercing, ice cold look towards Koren who winced in his Yew carved chair.

"Koren, this is the Captain of this vessel and has been for some years. I hired her for she has been a great asset to the Family throughout and Centuries. Her name is..."

"Lady Morgier." she cut in.

"Yes, and while we are doing introductions I guess I should also introduce you to the Head Corsair on this Ark as well. Come in, Draku." called Kaleth flicking his head towards the door behind them.

The door creaked open and an old majestic elf hobbled in, flanked by a tall, slim elf whose face was covered with deep dark scars and bruises.

"Not the most pleasant bunch you got here, ey?" whispered Koren, leaning slightly over to Kaleth's ear.

Letting out a small sigh, Kaleth stood and walked over to the two new arrivals and greeted them both with a deep bow. A look of surprise spread over Koren's face as he watched his Lord show such a sign of respect to these thug like elves.

"This is Draku. He is the head corsair here and has also served the family greatly in his time he has been with us. He has been in more a battle then he has ever wished and he bears the marks to prove it. Though now is not the time." said Kaleth, gesturing towards the old Hobbled elf who stood in the door way.

"Though this other person I know. This is Young Salocir. That talented Beast Master from Karond Kar. He was the one who tamed your Izthual." finished Koren, smiling towards Salocir.

The group then exchanged greetings before all sitting down behind a large table. The table itself was full of detail and it had been through many rough times. It still had marks when it had been tipped over by the anger of the ships captain. A small chuckle came from Kaleth.

"Now to buisness. The first item up on the agenda is the Slave galleries. They have been docked and are awaiting transport to market I presume Salocir?" asked Lady Morgier.

"Already on their way to market. All have been cleaned and trimmed up, all top grade slave material." replied Salocir a still expression adorning his face.

"Very good Salocir, up to your usual standards as always."

"Would you expect anything less?"

"Not at all."

"Please! May we get back to what's at hand." butted in Kaleth.

"Now Draku....Lord Hieru's gold shall be in our hands by Sun up?"

"Of course, my Lady Morgier."

"And the evidence? What of that Draku?"

"The copies will be given to Lord Hieru. The originals have been returned to our client."

"Excellent work again, Draku."

Lady Morgier dropped the dossier onto the table and sunk back into her padded chair. She must of stayed up all night last night having the Ark tidied up and ship shape for sailing.
"What of the whereabouts of my former councilor Znarel? Has he been located as of yet?" asked Kaleth stretching out his long sleek fingers.

"Well, he has been spotted around..." Lady Morgier was cut short as both doors of the room burst open and a rush of corsairs flooded the room.
Looking relaxed, Kaleth didn't bother looking at what was unfolding for he suspected that Lady Morgier had done something wrong again.

Suddenly pain could be felt at the back of Kaleth's head. He had been struck with a blunt object or something. Feeling uneasiness and darkness eating at the corner of his eyes, Kaleth could hear the last words of what was being screeched around him.

"Stand down! Stand down I say!" was all that could be heard from Draku and Lady Morgier as Kaleth slipped into unconsciousness.

Next Part coming soon. Don't worry, Kaleth did not just see the three contacts he was meant to. These people are linked to the story, and are deeply intertwined within this story.
Last edited by Khel on Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

More! More I say! Not to be impolite but you realy should write more often, that way I get to read it more often.

Gentleman of Moderation