Ronin's Tale Part 6.

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Saint of m
Highborn

Ronin's Tale Part 6.

Post by Saint of m »

Sepacuna could remember the day she to be given to Ronin as if it just happened.

Although the sorceress was in aw of Ronin's resolve to meet his death like a true warrior, she couldn't help but feel regret deep with in her soul.

Her mind wondered back to a time before the lad became a general. Malekith had summoned her, and her alone to his thrown room that day. Even his loyal Black Guard, his beloved mother, and everyone ells was forbidden to even be with in three floors of that room. Only the Witch King, his slave, and a snoring black dragon were present there. But had it not been for the green and brown smoke that came out of its nostrals, or the deep grawl that reverberated out of its throat, you wouldn't have noticed it on the black marble floor.

The chandleers, oak stained with the blood of a Chaose Spawn Of Khorne, had their magicle flames unusualy dimed. In any other setting, this might have been romantic, but the lack of light, the excessive use of bleak color black, and the fact the most powerful being in Naggaroth wanted her didn't help made it more unnearving, if not freightful.

She stopped at the the deviously long row of marble steps leading to the Witchkings throne. 6000 years ago, in his youth, he stood tall and erect over most of his ilk. His Slim and handsom fetures out shined anny of the most beutifle members of the Pynix court, puting every female elf, human, and the occational dwarven female aw struck. He was also the greatest warrior ever to live, save it be his father (who defeated all four the Gods of Chaos, and their countless minions singlehandedly.) But that was before he stepped into the sacred flames of the pyenix. That was before they seered his flesh and soul with the pain no mortal has ever felt, nor is likely to ever feel again. While he could still stand a head taller then everyone ellse, his outward apearance changed greatly.

TO keep him alive, a mystical suit of armor was forged by the beloved hero Hotek, merging it with his own flesh. His body was sustained by two other sourses of power: A enchanted item called the circlet of Iron, that gave him infinatn power, and sustained his body. Now no mortlal can harm him. His Black armor, coupled with his claw like gauntlet, the aply titled hand of Khaine, and hs trusty sword, made him al the more menacing.

Sepacuna kept faced the grown below her. Not just out of respect, but because of fear. Even when he summoned her to come closer, she averted her gave so she my not look upon his face. That is untill he commanded her look at him, and str into his glowing green eyes (the only thing visable with his black helmet and crown.)

"What I am about to tell you is of the greatest importance." Said Malekith, sitting upon his black, meteoric steel thrown. "I know you are still gifted with the the black arts, and that you have regained many of the abilities you lost the day you failed the final test. The fact you have attain the level of power you now possess is testament to your great skill. So I had you organize my private library, and left my most sacred tomes out in the open so you could learn from their ancient pages. I knew your Curiosity would get the best of you, so I used it to my advantage!

"But I am also aware of the pains you have had to endure coming to my palace. And while my mother thinks she has gotten away with using you in the fashion that she has, you still belong to me first and foremost! Although death would be the appropriate punishment, I believe you could serve some use to me."

Sepacuna remained silent, bowing her head so low, it almost hit the marble steppes leading to her Master's thrown. "What is your will, my Lord?"

"Do you remember a Ronin child that was brought to me, clad only in a sea dragon cloak made specifically for him?"

"Yes my lord. That was at least ten years ago I beleive."

"I am sending you to him. He is your master from now on" he said. "I am sending a small contingent of troops to Ghround to take him to his first true battle since coming to his new home. You will be going along with them."

Sepacuna gasped. "My lord?"

"He is Young, brash, and so Naive. I have allowed his to live to see if our cousin's poisonous thoughts can be taken out of him, like we remove the poison of a deadly serpent. He needs all of the help he can get."

"My Lord, I, I. I'm..."

"Speechless."

"I am honored that ypu would find some usefullness for a lowly being such as my self. May I ask why you chose this boy? Is he notl of the treacherous ilk that distorted the sacred flames, destroyed your body, sank our home under the seas, and exiled us to this harsh continent, infested with mutated humans and the arcaic remnants of the Old Ones?"

"Alas, this is true. But we make do with what we can, and improvise with what we can't. This Boy, for example, is still young enough to appreciate our civilization. My army can cover the face of the Earth, and blot out the sky with crossbow bolts. But imagine how greater it will be if we have legions of Asure joining us, repentant of their ancestors evil deeds? How much greater will our nation be, and how much weaker will theirs be, if, more and more of them beg for forgiveness, and wish to be led under my banner?" so stated the With King of the Land of Chill.

"How can I, serve this boy, and more more importantly, you in that effect?" She at last said, forcing the humiliation deep down inside her. She may be a slave, but this would take the last shed of dignity she had.

"He will do to you as he likes. Being boy, there isn't much he would want to do to a women." he laughed. Seppacuna forced a chuckle out. "But seriously, guide him; teach him; train him. Make sure his loyalties are not f the Asure, but to the Druchii. If you do this, you will be a free women." This took Sepacuna's breath away. Malekith got up from his thrown, and walked down the tall stair way towards her. "Not only that, you will also be a full fledged sorceress, with all the powers and privileges associated with this." He cupped her face with his right gauntlet, gently stroking her cheek with his thumb. "And this is simply the beginning of many rewards yet to comb upon you succsess, my beutiful blue one."

This all took place only two months prior to coming to the desolate battlefield she feared would become Ronin's Tomb. She had learned to accept him as he was, to endure his presence, to withhold her instant kill spells when he spoke, but no she felt something she had once been forbidden to feel: Love, compassion, and sympathy. But he was too young for her. At least for a while.

Severel Relik stood up from his seat, and gathered his weapons and poisons. If he was to die out here, he might as well do it in style. "Remember our order Sepacuna." he scolded. "He's like a little brother to me as well, but we must exterminate him at the first sign betrayal." He said this without emotion, or gusto. He was simply here to make a killing, and nothing more. But that didn't mean he had to like his responsibilities (he just had to carry them out.)

Sepacuna closed her eyes hard against her cheeks, then opened them again. Like Relik, she too was ordered to kill him if he turned out to be a traitor. It was an outcome she didn't want to happen. It was just one that may be necessary. "As you remember your duty, Assassin."
Last edited by Saint of m on Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
Gree
Trainee Warrior

Post by Gree »

I'm sorry but there is way too many spelling errors for me to understand this. Run it throught a spell checker please.
Saint of m
Highborn

Post by Saint of m »

I did the spell check, ad cleaned it up.
Gree
Trainee Warrior

Post by Gree »

There is a few spelling errors still. Steal is susposed to be steel for example.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Content wise though I have some points. I realy dont think she should be arguing with the Whitch King so much, the greatest lord wouldn't argue like that with Malikith and expect to live let alone a failed sorcceress slave. Maybe have her thinking more about her objections rather than actualy voicing them. A little more atmosphear would also be good. Descriptions of the throne room and Malikith for example.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation