Aspects of Khaine

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Brad
Executioner

Aspects of Khaine

Post by Brad »

Which Aspects have been mentioned in the background anywhere?

Also, how many Aspects is Khaine said to have? I dimly recall reading somewhere that he has 1,001 aspects, but now I can't find where I read it so I might have just imagined it.
A missive from the desk of Kylekin, Prince of Nhaeroth, Land of the Setting Sun

8th ed stats (W/L/D)
DE: 1/0/0
DoC: 2/1/0
Empire: 0/1/0
WoC: 0/1/0
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Either a thousand or a thousand and one, I have seen both. As to ones mentioned they are thin on the ground so far as official GW background is concerned. Your best bet is to check out the old Heralds, I can't remember which one it is in but there is a very good article on the aspects of Khaine.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

At this point I think we need to have a colaberation of short stories based on each aspect we make up ala 1000 Arabian Nights, and go from there.

Still, there are not many that are mentioned specifically. On the top of my head, the Seal of Ghround has the rune that says the Shadow Panther, or something like that is basically anti magic.

On the other end, you also have the aspect of the Executioner, and the I think the Manticore is the mascot for the aspect of savage furry.
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Iron Panther, also mention is the stalker of the void but I think that is another name for the Iron Panther. There is also Cheoresh the aspect of pain represented by a serpent (word of pain spell description). Harpies are not mentioned as an aspect but it would make sense as would the Manticore.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Flash29
Assassin

Post by Flash29 »

manticore is mentioned in the current book, i guess it would be a aspect of lethality or fury.