Logo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 31, 2020 1:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Aspects of Khaine 
Executioner

Which Aspects have been mentioned in the background anywhere?

Also, how many Aspects is Khaine said to have? I dimly recall reading somewhere that he has 1,001 aspects, but now I can't find where I read it so I might have just imagined it.

8th ed stats (W/L/D)
DE: 1/0/0
DoC: 2/1/0
Empire: 0/1/0
WoC: 0/1/0

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:01 pm
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Either a thousand or a thousand and one, I have seen both. As to ones mentioned they are thin on the ground so far as official GW background is concerned. Your best bet is to check out the old Heralds, I can't remember which one it is in but there is a very good article on the aspects of Khaine.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:57 pm
Malekith's Best Friend

At this point I think we need to have a colaberation of short stories based on each aspect we make up ala 1000 Arabian Nights, and go from there.

Still, there are not many that are mentioned specifically. On the top of my head, the Seal of Ghround has the rune that says the Shadow Panther, or something like that is basically anti magic.

On the other end, you also have the aspect of the Executioner, and the I think the Manticore is the mascot for the aspect of savage furry.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:47 am
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Iron Panther, also mention is the stalker of the void but I think that is another name for the Iron Panther. There is also Cheoresh the aspect of pain represented by a serpent (word of pain spell description). Harpies are not mentioned as an aspect but it would make sense as would the Manticore.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation

Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:40 am
Assassin

manticore is mentioned in the current book, i guess it would be a aspect of lethality or fury.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]