Kill list

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Persuader
Executioner

Kill list

Post by Persuader »

Hey,

I wanted to ask if someone knows were to find a list with the kills from all the characters.
I saw something like this after nagash, but I would like to see a more complete list now after "Archaon".

Anyone knows if such a list is already out there?

thanks guys
Haagrum
PhD in Dark Magic

Re: Kill list

Post by Haagrum »

Persuader wrote:Hey,

I wanted to ask if someone knows were to find a list with the kills from all the characters.
I saw something like this after nagash, but I would like to see a more complete list now after "Archaon".

Anyone knows if such a list is already out there?

thanks guys

Did you mean a list of how each special character that perished in the End Times was killed, or a list of all the special characters who died?

If it's the latter, then I present the following summary.

[+] SPOILER
Everyone except possibly Tetto'eko and Gor-Rok, who would have fled into space with the rest of the Lizardmen survivors. Neither of those two are definite survivors, either, but neither explicitly perishes.

The whole world is gone, and every other character either died in the fighting or was consumed by the Chaos rifts that swallowed the planet.
"The wrath of a good man is not to be feared. They have too many rules."

"Good men don't need rules. Today is not a good time to find out why I have so many."
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

[+] SPOILER
there is one bing of light surviving... Which I think to be Sigmar. The death of all other characters is implied.
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Persuader
Executioner

Post by Persuader »

i meant a list like this:

Isabella Von Carstein: killed Luthor Huss/.../...
Archaon: killed Kairos Fateweaver/.../.../....
kairos Fateweaver: killed .../..../....
Malakith: killed ..../..../....

I can not for the life of me remember for certain who killed who...
but i saw something lke this after Nagash, I was just wondering if someone kept track of who is the biggest bad ass.
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman