Alliance or Nap with the Herdstone

Old campaign - Where the druchii members discussed the Storm of Chaos campaign.

Moderators: Underway, The Dread Knights

Viciousness unkown
Executioner

Alliance or Nap with the Herdstone

Post by Viciousness unkown »

Hello
I am an ammbassador from the herdstone(http://s2.invisionfree.com/herdstone/index.php) We are a beastmen forum. I would like to offer an alliance or nap with our site for the storm of chaos. I think that our sites will work well together and each of us we benifts.

Viciousness Unkown Ammbassador to the Herdstone
Lord k
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Lord k »

well im sure the wiping out of loren would be to the DE's advantage aswell. im sure one of our ambassador type peaple guys will be along shortly
Buying Warhammer minis - expensive as hell

Seeing grown men list their win/loss/draw results in their sigs as though it compensates for anything - priceless.

www.pimpcostumes.com for all your clothing needs...
Viciousness unkown
Executioner

Also i think we may be attacking the Asur that come to help Middenheim I am sure that we please you
Mord.
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Mord. »

Send us 100.000 human slaves and we'll think about it! :lol:
"The Angels sing the Devil's Song."
Viciousness unkown
Executioner

Does anyone know who is incharge on alliances and nap's so I can pm them
Nechra
Nightbringer

Post by Nechra »

You'll want Underway for that one.

A rolling sausage gathers no gravy
Lord k
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Lord k »

ye iirc underway is in charge of alliances and such.
Buying Warhammer minis - expensive as hell

Seeing grown men list their win/loss/draw results in their sigs as though it compensates for anything - priceless.

www.pimpcostumes.com for all your clothing needs...
Viciousness unkown
Executioner

Thank you
Viciousness unkown
Executioner

Thank you
/\\//\
Hunter Of The Night

Post by /\\//\ »

Personally I don't think we need to ally with anyone. Only Dark Elves and Lizardmen can post battles in Lustria so no other races can help us. I think if the forces of Darkness fight the forces of Darkness it will only hinder their overall efforts.
So a non-aaggression pact maybe but I doubt we would want to go out of our way to help you (I don't think we can).
Last edited by /\\//\ on Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maldor
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Maldor »

I see no qualms about it. True, only DE and lizzies can post in Lustria, but I don't plan on fighting lizzies exclusively for 2 months. Any other games I play will be to help raze Middenhiem. Remember, if Chaos wins and the flames of Ulric go out then that is one less god for Khaine to compete with.
Lock up your children, shut all windows tight.
The Witch Elves are hunting for victims tonight.
When old hags do knock at your door, you must hide,
Your death is the gift sought by Khaine's pretty brides.
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

i have a confession to make...i just crush a 2k tzeentch beastman army(its pre-soc but we agree to report the battle after when the site goes online). anyway i m ok wif it
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.
Ranieth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Ranieth »

Don't be too sure Maldor... I think Archaon would use the flames to become the chaos god of undivided or something... Mark of Archaon...
Melekh the dark lord
Executioner

Post by Melekh the dark lord »

I think an alliance can only bring benefits,prob is how are we going to help each other???
Endurance is key of survival
Strengh is key of victory
/\\//\
Hunter Of The Night

Post by /\\//\ »

Melekh the dark lord wrote:I think an alliance can only bring benefits,prob is how are we going to help each other???

We can't. We can't post wins in Loren to help them and they can't post wins in Lustria to help us. With a non-aggression pact we agree not to fight each other but I would have thought most players would choose not to do that anyway.
Viciousness unkown
Executioner

Not all beasts will be attacking loren alot don't have wood elf opponents to fight. As I also heard not all dark elves will attack Lustria. That is mainly the cult of pleasure. The rest of the beasts will be attacking middeheim from the drakwald or cutting suppy lines and aid to middeheim that includes killing some sea guard. I also assume the rest of the dark elves will be attacking middeheim(I will be with mine) so we can only help each other there.

Viciousness Unkown
/\\//\
Hunter Of The Night

Post by /\\//\ »

Both types of Dark Elves will be attacking Lustria. Of course there will be some who will attack Middenheim and if they do I doubt they'd attack Beastmen. I encourage a non-aggression pact by all means however neither of us can benefit from an alliance.
Viciousness unkown
Executioner

Sorry I just thought more were fighting at middenheim and ultuan and I have to agree an alliance would not have many if any more benifits over a nap.
/\\//\
Hunter Of The Night

Post by /\\//\ »

None of us are fighting in Ulthuan as it is only a fluff battle there (we'll lose I guaruntee ;) ). Yes there will be fighting at Middenheim but I presume all Beastmen players (who aren't fighting in Loren) will want to bring down the Empire while the individuals here who want to fight in Middenheim will simply fight whoever they want depending on whether they like Chaos or not.
Viciousness unkown
Executioner

@Does anyone have an answer to my proposal or should I wait If your leaders are delibarating I would like to know viciousness Unkown
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

I think that any alliance or NAP with the Beastmen would essentially tie our hands here at Druchii.net. Quite a few of the DE here want to fight Chaos and I don't want to interfere with their needs.

As such I think we will have to not develop a NAP, and I will have to go ahead and cancel all the NAP's developed over the course of waiting for the Campaign to start.
Peda
Shade

Post by Peda »

not all dark elves will attack Lustria

True as hell, I thik that nothing that goes into that acursed jungle will EVER return. And I don´t think that we will need the help by some talking goats. Seriously, to be allied with to many Chaos followers can only be bad.

PS: Does any one know a Skaven forum.
I just wanna be forever green

Thank you for your I just wish we could of come to an agreement.

Viciousness Unkown
Alkkrision
Daemon Prince

Post by Alkkrision »

I'm not really intending on attacking Lustria myself, I don't have as much of a problem with the lizardmen as I do with the forces situated in Middenheim. To be quite honest, I'm planning to turn my back on the forces of Chaos once the campaign is over, they need taking down. However if we're going to be allied with them during the storm, I say leave them to it, increase my skills during the summer and then murder them come the end of the campaign.
Valtor the tainted
Highborn

greetings servant of chaos

Post by Valtor the tainted »

i hope u slay many wood elfs in your strugle yes i do not intend slaying any chaos on any other soil other than our own but if attacked we will defend good luck
Perversions of Pain sweep through your mind