User Fluff

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Langmann
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician
Malekith's Tastetester & Physician

User Fluff

Post by Langmann »

Much like the SoC campaign, I think it would be a good idea to let players write good battlereports and then include it in the campaign fluff.

However this would be a lot of work for you guys.

How about assigning a bunch of guys (one or two) to write a breif synopsis of the week's events based upon the BatRep fluff for you guys to incorporate into the campaign fluff.

What do you think? If so any suggestions on who would be good? It would have to be someone 'mature' enough to write well and able to handle being unbiased.
While running a million dollar company, singing at weddings, and his frequent jetting to Spain Elton Jon style, Dark Alliance found the time to stand on the doorstep of Games Workshop like Moses and the Pharoah and calmly state, "Let my people go."
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Agree - we would then review it prior to being posted. How many batreps do you actually think will come in? I would expect that it will start rather strong ... not sure how long that will keep up, however.

J
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

Well if things go the same as they did in the SoC there will be few batreps until the stuff that people post begins to show up in the fluff that we write.

That was the big key when Gav did that and all of a sudden the SoC batrep forum was chalkablock full of fluff.

However the fact that we included a batrep section in the reports section is a little different. I think we will get a large amount of short fluff with titles etc... but a few really good gems will come out of that.

I think someone who can basically look at the stuff and say hey guys this is good, take a look at this will probably work, without worrying about a compilation. That is too much work.

Jeff and I should be able to look at the fluff as well to see any trends that may be developing etc...