Campaign Packet Fuff

Old campaign - Where the Druchii Net Online Campaign was discussed

Moderators: Underway, Jeffleong13, The Dread Knights

Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Campaign Packet Fuff

Post by Underway »

OK Z,Khan has been bugging me for this so I'll post it here so you can take a look at it. I have to send it later today so...

Into fluff:

Hellebrone looked out from the Temple in the centre of Ghrond, across the city that was essentially all but in name hers to do with as she wished. Everything except perhaps the Conclave of Sorceresses tower in the central city.

Behind her the candles flickered from the slight breeze comming through her open balcony splashing dropplets of hot wax across her desk. She turned and walked back to the desk and reached for a piece of parchment that lay there.

The broken wax seal was from one of her assasins placed in Morathi's Slaanneshii armies far to the south. The damp parchement smelled musty from the stifling jungles and was covered in dark red specks, whether from dried blood or the dropletts of wax Hellebrone did not notice. What she cared about was the scrawled letters on the page.

"The Cult is taking heavy losses, many of their human allies have fallen to the fevor that afflicts many here. Lizardmen raiders are constantly harrying the lines and many Druchii cultists have fallen as well. They are fully engaged in fighting, and to break off now would cause many many casualties, and a failure of the stated goals of this campaign"

There was no signature but Hellebrone did not need any. She stared at the parchment for a few moments and then settled her ancient frame in her lavishly stuffed chair. Orc hide made for the most comfortable of leathers.

Reaching over to her table she placed her signature on the last letter. She then folded it carefully and placed a single needle dipped in Dark Venom on the package. She then dripped the blood red wax across the needle, neatly sealing the parchment closed. Pressing her signet ring onto the wax she chuckled. That would make for a nasty surprise to any who would open her letters.

She then eased herself out of the chair and carefully walked her ancient aching body over to the window again. Looking out over the city she realized that this year, Deathnight would be special. Those orders she had just signed would ensure it. This year, she would bath in the blood of the Convents of Sorceresses and the Cult of Pleasure.
Underway
Silver Khaine Winner

Post by Underway »

This basically opens things up for another reason why Hellebrone is starting this conflict. Perhaps she belives that the blood of magic using elves will help her stay young and beautiful longer... or even permanently.

Or perhaps she just likes killing sorceresses alot. Lets hope this starts some discussion.
Jeffleong13
Warmaster of Slaanesh

Post by Jeffleong13 »

Instead of saying Convent of Sorceress and Cult of Pleasure, let's just say "sorceresses" to leave it open to interpretation. At this point, I really think we should be as vague as possible to allow the campaign to go where it wants to.

J