Some old pictures of my army

Discover the age-old techniques of painting...

Moderators: Layne, xFallenx, cultofkhaine

Forum rules
Remember that picture file size should be no larger than 256KB.
For the full Painting and Modelling rules, visit [url]http://www.druchii.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=27440[/url]
Black stride
Executioner

Some old pictures of my army

Post by Black stride »

Here is an album of cold one knights and warriors. The pictures are one year old and very poorly photograft :?
http://photobucket.com/albums/e355/Rugi666/

New pictures are going to be posted soon
We shall strike down our foes with sharp steel and cold hearts. The weak die so that the strong prevail and none shall be spared. Then and only then will our enemies know the true meaning of fear.
Icon hack
Druchii Anointed
Druchii Anointed

Post by Icon hack »

Looks like some good all around work there. But I especially like the bases. Very nice contrast on them.
Wishing everyone the very best, to the end of your days.
Lamekh
The Scourge of Khaine

Post by Lamekh »

Good job Black stride

But I especially like the bases

They are nice!

Have you got any "new" pics?
Black stride
Executioner

Post by Black stride »

Have you got any "new" pics?

They`ll come in a few days... hopefully... ;)
There will be photos of complete unit of cold one knights, dark riders, reaper bolt throwers, shades, harpies and a sorceress conversion.
We shall strike down our foes with sharp steel and cold hearts. The weak die so that the strong prevail and none shall be spared. Then and only then will our enemies know the true meaning of fear.
Dictator
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Dictator »

I like the drybrushing techniques. you definitely have mastered that side of the painting style spectrum. I have to also say, that they all are very uniform in nature(something i personally like a lot) Good work, now let's see some more pics!!! :)
"The Cowards never came, the Weak died along the way, the Brave arrived, the Tough remained." -unknown American pioneer
VC painting log
My blog
My Lizardmen
Nonus
Shade

Post by Nonus »

Well, those pics are new to me because I'm quite new on Druchii.net. Could you tell me the secret how did you paint the golden armours of CoK? It looks like you used ink, right? Maybe I could try something similar when including elites in the army.
Hear me while I live!
Black stride
Executioner

Post by Black stride »

Could you tell me the secret how did you paint the golden armours of CoK?

Drybrush the armour with shining gold over a black undercoat, then use some chestnut ink, then again drybrush with shining gold and again use ink and drybrush again.
Finally I used some gloss varnish on them.

PS (I already got camera, pictures will be posted tomorow)
Black stride
Executioner

Post by Black stride »

With a little delay if finaly managed to get some pictures. Again, they are poorly photograft (I`m just patetic with camera ;)

http://photobucket.com/albums/e355/Rugi ... &test=test