Pub Brawl RPG! Everyone Welcome! No Experience Required!

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

D-boy
Warrior

Post by D-boy »

count me in man
I am the doctor of death and I have come to cure you of life

Name: Thandahr
Ws3 / S3 / T2 / D5 / I5
Equipment: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Skills: Basic Stealth
Lamehk the slavemaster
Cold One Knight

Post by Lamehk the slavemaster »

oh good. we now have a full team :) i will get to work writing the intro at once. good luck to all.
The only time you need to worry is when you see a snotling with a monacle and goatee. Then; you run.
Lamehk the slavemaster
Cold One Knight

just a repost of who is in

1. Shadowblade the Ultimate (possibly)
2. Fingol Darkwater
3. Ashnari Doomsong
4. Raziel02
5. Muse of Harganeth
6. Seanzala
7. Drakhan
8. Neves
9. Rankrath
10. D-boy

take note of your number. i will PM you all when i have posted the intro
The only time you need to worry is when you see a snotling with a monacle and goatee. Then; you run.
Lamehk the slavemaster
Cold One Knight

OCC: the map seems to have disappeared. Sorry. Hopefully the descriptions will be enough.

1. At the table in the corner. on the table is a pack of cards.
2. Sitting at the table in the center of the room. on the table are some beer steins
3. At the table next to #1 and near the sword. on the table is an empty bottle
4. At the table near the bar. on the table is a full bottle
5. At the table next to #4 there is an empty bottle on the table
6. Standing at the bar, facing toward the barman. on your left are a couple of bottles, one full and on half-full.
7. Standing on the right of #6. there is a almost full glass on the counter.
8. Standing warming your back by the fireplace. you can see almost the whole room except for #1 and #9.
9. lounging in the corner on the otherside of the fireplace to #1. you can see the whole room.
10. standing in the corner with the door. the bar is on your left. there is a walking cane in a holder next to you and your cloak hanging on a hook beside you. you can see the whole room.

It is another night in the Broken Sword inn. A fire is burning merrily in the grate, with the poker standing beside it. Different types of weapon adorn the walls, all in varying stages of disuse; in fact the only weapon that looks remotely serviceable is a sword its blade dulled with age. A walking cane stands in its holder, put there by the barman for the use of anyone too drunk to walk without aid. Various shapes and sizes of bottle in several stages of being drunk stand on the tables and bar. Wooden chairs lie scattered about the room. On one of the tables is a grubby pack of cards, used to win the owner a large amount of gold before he left earlier in the evening.

The door creaks as an elf comes in and shakes the rain off his cloak before hanging it next to the holder.
“Evening D-boy,” says the barman addressing the newcomer, “be with you in a sec” he added when a ragged looking elf addressed him. (Drakhan)
“Beer! Now!” demanded Drakhan
“Ok, ok, just give me a sec,” Replied the barman, obviously trying to calm the impatient elf down. He drew a pint from the barrel under the bar and passed it across the counter, “that’ll be-,“ he was interrupted when the Druchii he had just served took a gulp of ale, spat it out again, and reached across the bar to seize the barman by the throat.
“You do know that this beer tastes of horse piss?” hissed the stranger, through gritted teeth.
“Now there’s- no- need to-“ started the barman, struggling for breath, before he was interrupted yet again.
“I like it” murmured a shade, standing to one side of the stranger, “and anyway, have you drunk horse piss?”
“Your opinion doesn’t matter” said drakhan, turning to him and letting go of the barman, who sunk below the counter.
“This crossbow says it does” replied the shade producing and loading said weapon with almost snake-like speed.
“You know what? I don’t care,” Said Drakhan smoothly and calmly. With a fair turn of speed himself he snatched the crossbow from its owner and smashed it into the shade’s face, once, twice, thrice, until the elf sunk to the floor unconscious. “anyone else want some? Eh? Eh?” shouted Drakhan flinging aside the remains of the crossbow. The other occupants thought about it. As the fight broke out the barman sighed and started to take down the more valuable bottles down from their place behind the bar.

OCC: all contestants are now welcome to start posting. I chose Drakhan’s name at random and it shows no special skill on his part. I will now PM all participants. Good luck.
Last edited by Lamehk the slavemaster on Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neves
Black Guard

Post by Neves »

"This is goint the wrong way...but I'm not the one who's going to get his head bashed in."

Neves was quick of thought. He picked up the poker and started holding it in the fire.

"I guess marking slaves with a hot iron for hours does come in handy."

While the poker is heating up, Neves takes a good look at the other people in the room, hoping that none of them is a good warrior, because he sure isn't.

EDIT: I changed my invented name to my forumname since everyone is using that one. It'll be easier.
Last edited by Neves on Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
On my signal...unleash Hell.
Rankrath
Executioner

Post by Rankrath »

Rankrath watched as the elf at the bar began an argument that led to a fight. So much for a quiet night of drinking he thought to himself, but then again, a good fight every now and then helps keep your skills sharp. Rankrath dashes over to the bar, grabbing one of the bottles, aiming to bring it down on the back of Drakhans head.
in this life time, people get hurt. just be glad is wasn't your turn

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Cadian_Fortress/index.php? Come and join the ranks of the Imperial Guard.
Raziel02

Post by Raziel02 »

Raziel sat in the upon his chair in the middle of the room, slowly siping at a large jug of white wine. A long Day Raiding had taken its tool on him. He sat back and enjoyed drowning his aches and pains with the sweet bitter taste of the wine, trickling down his throat.

He looked towards the bar as he herd the comotion that had started to erupt.He laughed at some of the comments that came from the too...gentleman. The Alchahol had begun to take its tool,the drink was starting to go to his head. This however was a common occurence, he had often drank away countless nights at his local inn.

A slight form off entertainment created itself, when a druchii battered another sensless with a crossbow. This however had appered to start something on a larger scale, standing by the fire an elf was heating a metal poker. Raziel necked the remaing contents of his jug, and slamed it down upon the table. He wiped the few drops that driped from his mouth, before picking up a wooden chair next to him.

He began to walk towards the elf by the fire, if a fight was going to happen then he would enshure that he wasnt under any disadvantage, he could do with a slight level of exersise, he raised the chair into the air and aimed it directly over the elfs head.
D-boy
Warrior

Post by D-boy »

D-boy saw all the adventure up close as the elf beat in the other elf before throwing his Xbow awayhe falls back grabbing 1 full bottle while falling back to the fire to hoperully get some fire so he can bun some elfs :twisted:
Last edited by D-boy on Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am the doctor of death and I have come to cure you of life

Name: Thandahr
Ws3 / S3 / T2 / D5 / I5
Equipment: Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak
Skills: Basic Stealth
Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

Darkwater laughed to himself. This was the very reason why he bothered to lurk in these taverns, there was always a low-life starting fights. The life of a slave trader got repetitive and tedious at times, it took real foes to stir the blood in Darkwater's veins. Darkwater reached for his knife, ready to slay every peasant in this shack that they call a tavern. But to his chagrine, his knife was nowhere to be found. It must have been stolen on his way over here by a sticky fingered street lurker. No matter. There were some half-empty beer stains that would make excellent weapons.

Darkwater will take a stain in each hand, and seeing an opportunistic elf attempting to k.o. the elf by the fire, will smash a stain on the elf's head. However, Darkwater is no hero. When the elf by the fire turns around, Darkwater will throw beer in his face then smash his nose with a stain. Darkwater will then pick up the hot poker.

OOC: Any chance of getting that map Lamehk? The description works okay but a map would be useful to help judge distances.
Lamehk the slavemaster
Cold One Knight

OCC: well i know where it is. i just dont know how to upload it. :? of anyone knows how. it would be welcome
Ashnari doomsong
Highborn

Post by Ashnari doomsong »

OOC: I think the word you're looking for, Fingol, is 'stein'. 'Stain' is something else.

IC: Doomsong glanced about rapidly, taking in the surrounds. It was a brawl, and he was going to make the best out of it. A little bloodshed would raise his instincts back to an acceptable level as well as help him sober up a bit.
He saw a great advantage; a sword, and practically within reach. He had no qualms about taking what some would call an unfair advantage, so he leapt for it. He then checked about for the closest elf; he was unarmed. Excellent.

He rushed at the other elf, trying to avoid any opportunistic bastards in the way(except maybe to take a slash at them as he runs by), but also overcome the fellow with sheer momentum. After dispatching his foe, he will grab the set of cards in his off hand, ready to throw them at his opponents. If someone attacks him with a cudgel or something, he will prefer dodge to parry.
General Kala wrote:...reasons for taking Dark Riders are secondary to their unparallelled ability to rush up and shout "nah na na-naah nah", escape, and do it again...

Seanzala
Death Jester

Post by Seanzala »

OOC LMAS you can upload it to an image hosting website like www.photobucket.com and post a link to it here.

IC Seanzala was watching all the commotion from his seat in the back corner. For the most part, his presence in the pub had gone unnoticed. From here he could see the whole room. With a crack, Seanzala broke two of the legs of his chair off. Luckily, he had not had too much to drink yet...
Lamehk the slavemaster
Cold One Knight

Ashnari Doomsong wrote:OOC: I think the word you're looking for, Fingol, is 'stein'. 'Stain' is something else.

i meant to write stein infact. the fault is mine
Muse of harganeth
Executioner

Post by Muse of harganeth »

Muse sat in corner, drowning his sorrows in alchohol. It had been a bad day; Guitar smashed, Wife left him, and he had missplaced his flute!
As he looked around, drunk and weary he noticed helknash, his best friend
being charged by two strong elves.
The muse, now heavily drunk charged at the first, a rowdy figure known as Raziel, and rammed him into the wall. Muse sighed, as he had hoped the fire was going to be more appealing.
Unfortuently drunkeness once again took its toll and muse failed to follow through. Raziel and Muse just gaped into each other eyes...
Suddenly They ran at each other, and locked arms and held tight, trying to swing each other into the fire!

And are still trying untill one manges to let go!
As time past on, the feeling of fun
passed away like wind on a mountain...
Fingol darkwater
Witch King's Envoy

Post by Fingol darkwater »

OOC:

i meant to write stein infact. the fault is mine

okay good, I'm not going nuts. Anyway, Lamehk you could upload the map to the album, or you could put it on photobucket and just post the link somewhere.
Drakhan
Noble

Post by Drakhan »

Drakhan took another spit to get the last of the foul tasting muck out of his mouth; he allowed himself an evil grin at the chaos his dislike of that poor excuse for Coldone Urine ha caused. Maybe Drakhan sensed the incoming blow a second to late; he attempted a dodge while his hand went to his nearly full glass. With a battle shout he hurled the glass at his opponent as his free hand aimed for a more sensitive area. A million thoughts raced by him as the action seemed to slow. Anger that the sad excuse for a barkeeper had taken his weapons while the shade had remained armed if only for a moment. Glee at the chaos he had caused and the damage he would do to these weaklings. And finally as the bottle was and inch from his face, and the glass an inch from his opponents. His thought was he would be lucky to avoid the blow… Then again the Shade would be just as lucky to avoid having his face slashed to bits by glass and his manhood crying out in pain.

OOC: sorry that took so long some RL things I had to take care of.
Drakhan who was once Shaadan who was once Drow sorcerer who was once Tangas who was once Drow Sorcerer.

Damn you SAU!
Lamehk the slavemaster
Cold One Knight

ok. its going well. if anyone can tell me HOW to upload to album i would be grateful. just one reminder: DO NOT control events. its just the same rule as on the RPG forums. muse: you have been warned.
Seanzala
Death Jester

Post by Seanzala »

OOC

Ok, first you will have to create an account at photobucket. This is easy and free. Once that is done, you should be logged in but if not, do it. Then, where it says browse, click there and find the file on your computer. Once that is done, open the picture (click on the thumbnail) and copy and paste the URL here.

Sean
Lamehk the slavemaster
Cold One Knight

OCC: nah. i dont like give my name out and adress over internet. if there are any where i dont have to give my name that's brill.
Lamehk the slavemaster
Cold One Knight

ok. i HAVE made an account at PhotoBucket. here's the link
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h241/lamehktheslavemaster/pubbrawl.jpg

there's no need to edit you posts. just mind next time to odey the map.
Shadowblade the ultimate
Warrior

Post by Shadowblade the ultimate »

Shadowblade sat at his table happy to watch the drunkards kill each other by themselves,though he did think he might have some fun in a minute, when one of the idiots started running towards him with an old sword, what a fool he thought. Throwing the pack of cards in his assailants face he picked up a handy chair bringing it with considerable force at his face.
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Lamehk the slavemaster
Cold One Knight

ok. i belive we have the posts of all particapants. i will now write the effect of your actions. and someone wil we injured. hehehe :twisted:
Lamehk the slavemaster
Cold One Knight

The fight began. First to react was the Elf standing by the fire, who picked up the poker and started warming it. Soon the poker started to glow cherry-red from the heat. As this was happening the elf lounging in the corner of the barroom, stood up straight and tried to pick up a bottle, only to have it snatched away from him by the newcomer, instead he moved his hand to the neck of a different one. He crept up behind the troublemaker. On route he knocked into Seanzala who slammed forward onto the bar, then got up holding his head dazedly. This alerted Drakhan to the danger coming up behind him. He swung round glass held tight. Bottle and glass met and both broke in a shower of alcohol. Suddenly that didn’t matter to Rankrath for a hand had gripped him in his most special place. Whimpering in pain Rankrath issued a head but to Drakhan’s face. They both fell to the floor holding different parts of their anatomy.

Over by the fire a crowd was forming. Raziel was preparing to turn off Neves’s lights, and someone else was approaching the Raziel carrying a tankard in each hand, ready to punch out his lights. Then D-boy arrived he was bent over the fire when he dropped his bottle into the heart of the flames.

Time slowed. With lighting reflexes Neves leapt out of the way, rolling when he hit the ground and holding his red-hot poker before him. Raziel stepped out of the way too, he lost only his eyebrows. Fingol was too far away to be affected. D-boy however was lifted off his feet by the blast, which carried him into the rack of bottles above the bar, he impacted with a sound of breaking glass and breaking bone. D-boy slid down the wall and lay still.

On the far wall the sword was removed from its place by Doomsong who leapt forward to confront Shadowblade who threw a pack of cards in his face. Flailing wildly to clear his vision he did not notice when Shadowblade advanced upon his- chair raised. Doomsong managed to clear his vision in time to block the descending chair with the flat of his blade. The force of the blow sent both chair a sword flying. The chair strayed into the path of the fireball where it was reduced to a heap of ash, the sword went upwards into the ceiling and stayed there, hilt at eye-height, quivering.

Elsewhere the Muse fell over onto his face.

OCC:
Notes:
Seanzala is dazed but otherwise ok, that was a warning for saying you were in the corner. You are number 6.
Muse is lying flat on his face (warning for controlling the situation) but is ok
D-boy is the first one out having been picked up by a fireball and shot across the room.
Neves has his red-hot poker
Raziel has no eyebrows.
Fingol has his steins.
The sword is sticking in the ceiling.
Drakhan’s and Rankrath’s weapons are smashed.

Ok that should be enough. I want good long posts from all of you. Except for D-boy who is outta there!
Shadowblade the ultimate
Warrior

Post by Shadowblade the ultimate »

Shadowblade, greatly frustrated that the imbecile had managed to deflect his blow and disarm him, took a look around to quickly laugh at an elf flat on his face and another who seemed to have lost his eyebrows. Shadowblade also noted the first fatality splattered against a wall, after taking this in he leapt for the sword still quivering in the ceiling, wrenched it down, and made to remove his adversaries torso with the dull blade.
(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Neves
Black Guard

Post by Neves »

Neves ran over to Muse and made an attempt to get him up. He was certain to protect his friend. (that had tried to protect him) If he could get Muse up, they migth be able to get away unharmed, before any of those fools jumped on them.

The poker was eager to scorch flesh, should the occasion occur...
On my signal...unleash Hell.