Ant goes to Tanelorn too: And this report's finished already

Post Battle Reports here for bragging rights...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Ant
Lord of the Venom Sword

Ant goes to Tanelorn too: And this report's finished already

Post by Ant »

Just thought I'd put a little hint in the title to get Ras to hurry up :D .

So anyway, I went to Tanelorn's tourney this weekend too. I decided I'd be nice and take a nice, friendly dark elf list, wasting points left right and centre on the venom sword and other extravagances most druchii generals think not worth the points. Like witchbrew for example.

Anyway, here's my list:

Highborn, rides a Dark Pegasus, Heavy armour, SDC, enchanted shield, talisman of protection,
VENOM SWORD (yay!) 295pts

Beastmaster on manticore, light armour, SDC, seal of Ghrond 267pts

Sorceress, 2 scrolls 140pts

21 spearelves, shields, banner 178pts

13 rxbelves, shields, muso 161pts

5 DRs, rxbs 120pts

16 Witchelves, banner, hag, witchbrew 257pts

11 executioners, draich-master, 133pts

6 COK, banner, warbanner 217pts

5 shades 70pts

rbt 100pts

rbt 100pts

Cauldron of blood 205pts

Total 2243pts
92 models
3PD/4DD+2 scrolls

Oh, and 2 of the 5 games were at 1250pts, so here's that list (which I wrote Friday night; really organised me! :D ):

Noble on DS, hvyArm, sdc, shield, lance

BM on manti, sdc, LArm

17 spearelves banner + shields

13 rxbelves muso

5 DRs rxbs 120pts

5 COK banner, warbanner

5 shades

2 rbts

Game 1 vs Chris Woods' VC

The first game was at 2250. Chris had:
Blood dragon count on foot
Blood dragon Thrall on horsey
2Lv2s
big zombie block
big skelly block
25 Grave guard
5 Knnights
3 bats
2x8 ghouls
3 spirit hosts
banshee

Deployment

Chris deployed his 3 infantry units to my right with the general in the grave guard. Knights (with thrall) and hosts went on the left. Ghouls went on either flank and bats went to the far right.
My WEs and spears faced his infantry with DRs, manti and rxbs to their right. The knights and exes went on the left. The HB faced the spirit hosts (no prizes for guessing HIS plan!)

Turn 1

I won turn 1 and advanced, staying just out of charge range. RBT fire failed to kill a single knight. Rxbs hurt a bat though.

Chris advanced his right and centre but was a wimp with the knights and backed off (surely only elves are allowed to do that?!), thinking that the spirit hosts would stop my COK unit. His magic phase drew a scroll but didn't do much else.

Turn 2

My HB charged the spirit hosts. The COK advanced into charge range of the black knights with exes behind ready for a counter charge when I flee. The WEs and spears advance a bit and the manti hops behind the big skelly unit. Shooting kills a knight and a bat and the odd ghoul. In combat the highborn hits once(!) so only kills 1 spirit host base with the venom sword and combat res does 3 more wounds. So much for ripping through the things, damn dice!

Chris's turn and the black knights charge the COK who flee. The count failed stupidity (he had that 4+ ward item) and blundered out of his unit. So the zombies and grave guard move forward to prevent the witches charging him. The skellies turn to face the manti. The gouls on the right charge my shades in a wood and I flee. In the magic phase Chris gets Vanhel's off on an irresistible to charge the black knights into my highborn. Bugger. In combat the thrall challenges my HB and does 2 wounds, one of which I save. I hit and wound with all 4 of my HB's attacks (gotta love the CoB), he fails an armour save and we have another victim of the Venom Sword! I flee of course but get away.

Turn 3

The WEs hit the zombies and the manti hits a necromancer. The exes can't see the black knights after their pursuit roll so they turn to face the gouls. The HB, COK and shades all rally. Shooting takes the Black knights down to one model and panics off the ghouls on the right. In combat the witches kill loads of zombies and the manti kills the necro and overruns into the other one.

The count charges the manti in an attempt to save the necromancer and the ghouls charge the exes. The spirit host and black knight charge the COK. The bats finally risk coming out to threaten my rbts since they can now get somewhere I can't charge them. Magic is dealt with since it's only 5 dice now. In combat the witches massecre the rest of the zombies. The ghouls only do 1 wound to the exes, which I save! I then kill 4 and run the rest down! The vampire count does 2 wounds to the manti, suffers none and wins by 1 but I stay. The COk kill the black knight and win combat

Turn 4

The witches charge the necro and count in the rear. The spears charge the skellies. Shooting kills the bats. In combat the COK crumble the spirit host. The spears do nothing to the skellies (despite the CoB) suffer a wound in return so lose by 1 and break and are run down. The witches kill the general so start the crumble!

The rest of the game consisted of the skellies managing to kill ny 5 DRs despite only being 2 strong at the time (super skellies!) and me positioning to hit the grave guard with as much as possible. One notable moment was during the eventual combat with the grave guard chris got a single attack on my highborn. Which of course was a killing blow. Good job I have a 6+ ward sve then isn't it? (Woohoo! :D ).

Needless to say, I won by lots.

Game 2 vs Ste Hannigan's Wood elves.

Ste was the guy who massecred Ras in the first game (I was actually on the top table for game 2, whereas Ras was right at the bottom one!). So I had a good idea that his army was evil against dark elves. And well, it was a tooled up WE list and I had a silly friendly list. So I was expecting a bit of a drubbing.

Ste had:
lv4
Branchwraith
Altar Noble
BSB
3x8 dryads
2x10 Glade Guard
8 Wardancers
2x5 Wildriders with full command
treeman
5 Waywatchers

So a standard hard tourney-style WE list then. Not even any nice treekin for my venom sword to rip through. Oh well.

Deployment
There was a big wood in the centre left part of the board and the rest was pretty open. Ste put 2 dryads units, the big tree and all characters facing this wood with both wildriders to the left. The GG went across the open centre of the table with dryads and wardancers between the 2 units.
I deployed an rbt on each flank, my COK to the right with spears and witches in the centre, rxbs to their left. the exes went slightly behind the rxbs with DRs to the left of them. The manti went on the far left flank and the HB went behind the rxbs.

Turn 1

I lost the roll for 1st turn so Ste went 1st. He ran forward a bit. One WR unit went straight through the wood, the other held back a bit. Magic was stopped with a bit of help from a miscast. Shooting killed a few rxbelves.

My go and my centre and right ran forward at top speed. My manti hid behind a small wood on the far left flank. Shooting and my rxbs and an rbt kill 7 GG. The rest of my shooting kills a single WR.

Turn 2

The WRs charge my shades I flee and he redirects into my DRs. He's just in and I thought they were out. Damn. The dryads run forward again. The altar noble pops out his head. The magic phase draws a scroll and kills my HB's pegasus. Shooting kills 2 COK. The altar fires the hail of Doom. He gets 7 shots, hits with 6, all on the beastmaster, all wound. And I save 5 of them! Yay! Combat and the wildriders kill the DRs and run off the board.

My turn the COK charge the GG who flee. The rxbs try to charge some dryads but fail the fear test (on Ld10). Witches and spears run forward a bit. The HB moves towards the big wood near the treeman.The manti hops behind the wildriders. Shooting kills 2 wardancers and some WRs.

Turn 3

The altar charges the manti. The wardancers charge the spears and 2 units of dryads charge the witches (because of my failed fear test last turn). The GG rally. The other WRs move on behind the rxbs. Shooting does little for a change and magic moves a wood. In combat the altar kills my beastmaster but suffers a wound in return. The combat ends in a draw. The witches lose 7 models and only kill 2 so run off but get away. The spears lose 8 models to the wardancers (he had insane dice) but manage to kill 2 of them and hold combat.

My turn the COK charge the GG again and make it this time. The HB charges the treeman (desperate times and all that...). The WEs rally. The rxbs turn to face the wildriders behind them. The rxbs kill the wildriders behind them with shooting and the rbt deals with the other unit. The other rbt finishes off the unit of 3 GG. In combat the spears kill another wardancer and win by 4 but the dancers hold. The HB only gets 1 hit (starting to become a habit) but with a bit of help from the cauldron gets a wound. Unfortunately for me the tree passes its 4+ save so doesn't die to the venom sword. My HB then flees due to terror and is run down (I wish there was a way to make a HB with the venom sword immune to terror). The COK run down the GG.

Turn 4

The dryads hit the spears in the rear, I fail my panic check and am run down (he can pass a Ld4 break test and I lose the unit to panic! Bah!). The other dryads charge the witch elves hoping to finish them off too. The left rbt gets charged and dies. Magic and shooting does little. In combat the Dryads found out they had bitten off more than they could chew. It seems all they had done in the last combat with the witches was make them angry!They did 1 wound which was saved due to the cauldron. Then my girls killed 7 of them and ran the last one down. So I got my banner back (yay!).

My turn the witches charge and mercilessly carve through the remaining wardancers, taking revenge for them being so unsporting when they held earlier. Not much else of note happened this turn and we had to stop there because the game started half an hour late and we ran out of time since we were playing at a fairly sedate pace and having a bit of a laugh because we didn't realise we had less time for this game.

Result: DRAW, but I did have 150 points more so I count it as a moral victory, 'specially since it was against wood elves! :D

Game 3 vs Rob Mitchell's Wood Elves

Oh yoy, wood elves again! This was a 1250 game and Rob had the following:

altar noble
branchwraith
3x8 dryads
3 Treekin
2x10 Glade guard
10 (yes 10!) Waywatchers

Deployment
Right , I set up everything on my right, trying to fight half his army with mine (and there was a hill to hide behind). Rob deployed 1 dryad and 1 GG unit on the left and the rest on the right.

Turn 1

I got first turn and ran forward at top speed with everything but my shooters who moved into range. I had to do some damage this turn to avoid as many shots as possible next turn. I killed 2 glade guard. With 2 rbts and 27 rxb shots! Not good.

Rob advances on the right and stays put on the left. His waywatchers kill 2 COK and 2 DRs who panic. The altar then fires the hail of doom at the manti, kills the rider and takes the manti down to 1 wound. Couldn't get much worse really.

Turn 2

I charge my manti into his altar noble and the COK into the waywatchers. Manti hits home fine. THe Waywatchers stand and shoot and kill 1. Not too bad I think, I'll easily kill 'em with 2 COK and a noble. I fail my panic check. It just got much worse! The DRs do rally though.
Shooting kills a couple of GG and nothing else. The manti does kill the noble thogh, and overruns into some dryads.

Rob's turn and he advances both flanks this time. An irrisistible spell from the branchwraith kills 4 shades. 1 round of GG shooting knocks both crew off a bolt thrower. The DRs die to bowfire too, as do a few rxbelves. In combat my manti scores 2 kills and then gets pulled down (the 2 remaining dryads scored 3 wounds with 4 attacks too!).

Turn 3

The 1st thing that happened this turn was the other bolt thrower crew failing a panic check due to the fleeing COK unit and running off the board. So my luck's not going to turn round this turn either then?! The COK do rally though. The spearelves charge the treekin. In the shooting phase I actually wiped out that GG unit I'd been shooting at all game. In combat the spears missed with everything and suffered 4 wounds in return (from 6 attacks). I won by 1 but of course the trees hold.

Rob's turn and 2 dryad units and the branchwraith pile into the spears. I fail both fear checks. Shooting kills the lone shade and another COK. In combat the spears are run down.

Turn 4

Last ditch attempt to get some points. The rxbs charge some dryads and the noble charges out of his unit at the waywatchers, trusting in his 1+ armour save to stop the S3 non KB shots from the stand and shoot (they were 16+ away so the COKs coudn't come too). Guess what? He was killed with S&S. 2 1s out of 4 dice. In combat the rxbselves had obviously been taught to use a sword by the same guy that taught them how to aim a rxb. They did absolutely nothing and got slaughtered.

Rob's turn the waywatchers killing blowed the last 2 COK.

A very one sided game that I lost because I failed a Ld 9 panic check (among others) and couldn't kill anything with shooting. It really did seem that I couldn't do anything at all and spent the game merely taking models off the board. If I'd passed that test then I'd have had the waywatchers and a chance; even with the manti as good as dead from the HoDA. But the dice decided otherwise, and it'd hard enough to hold your own with DEs vs WE at 1250 at the best of times. Oh well, I knew my armies were weak when I wrote them and I bought my dice so I suppose I brought in on myself!

Game 4 vs Simrandeep Pone's High elves

Thank god it's not wood elves again was all I could think of really when I saw this army. Still no decent venom sword targets which was slightly annoying but I hate them so at least I should be hitting!
Simran's list was:

Prince with lion guard
2lv2s
bsb with armour of the gods & sword of might
2x20 spearelves FC
5 helms
6 helms FC
6 DPs FC banner of sorcery
2 chariots
2 eagles
2 rbts

Deployment

Simran deployed 5 helms and an eagle on the right, the other eagle and cav on the left and the rest of his force in the centre-left with the flank on the right protected by some difficult ground.
I put my COK, HB and exes om the right with an rbt, my spears and WEs in the centre, my rxbs just to the left of the infantry with the other rbt. The manti and DRswent behind a hill on the left and the shades went in a wood on the far left near his DZ.

Turn 1

I won the roll for 1st turn so took it. My right advanced at top speed. The infantry in the centre moved up to the foot of a central hill and rxbs moved into range. The manti hid behide the wood the shades were in and the shades came out and sat in front of the eagle and helms, marchblocking all his cav. The DRs went on top of the hill. Shooting took out a bolt thrower and wounded a chariot.

Simran's turn and the eagle and helms charge the shades, who flee back into the wood, making the eagle stop at the edge and blocking the helm's. The spears and 1 chariot in the centre advance, the cav shuffle a bit since they are marchblocked and don't want a manti in the flank. The eagle on the righ sits in front of the COK. Shooting kills 2 DRs but magic is shut down.

Turn 2

The COK charge the eagle which flees and is run down. The infantry sits behind the hill but the spears move into LoS and charge range of the prince's unit. The shades rally and the manti hops behind the cav. The HB hops over behind the Prince's spears giving LoS to just about the entire HE army. One rbt wounds a wizard, the other kills the last enemy rbt. Rxbs take a rank off the Prince's spears.

His turn all terror tests are The DPs turn to face the manti and there's some shuffling but that's about it. Magic is again shut down and there were no rbts left to fire.

Turn 3

The manti goes into the back of the helms, the COK go into the helms on the right, DRs charge a chariot that flees and the highborn charges the other chariot which flees so I redirect and hit the spears with the bsb (hoping to take out the bsb). The DRs move into a flanking position of the general's spears. The witches move round the building ready to charge the prince's spears next turn. Shooting does 2 wounds to an eagle. In combat the manti wins but the helms hold, the hb does lots of wounds to the bsb but they are all saved by his 4+ save, so I lose by 5, but hold. The COKs run down the helms on the right.

His turn the eagle charges the rbt, the chariots rally, the DPs turn back round and the prince's spears turn to face the DRs. Again magic is shut down and there's no shooting to speak of. In combat the manti eats the last of the silverhelms and runs them down hitting a chariot. My general does some more wounds to the bsb but they are again all saved! This bsb muct be leading a charmed life! In return I lose my peggie and get run down, leaving the spear's flank open to my DRs. The eagle kills an rbt crewman but the other crewman stabs it thought the heart, killing the oversized pigeon.

Turn 4

The spears charge the prince's spears in the flank. The DRs charge the flank of the bsb's unit. The COK come back on the board. The witches move round the hill to be able to charge the prince's unit next turn. The shades march in front of the DPs to stop them charging my manti and so my rbt and rxbs can see the 2 wizards but not the DPs. Shooting killed only 1 of the 2 wizard though. In combat the manti kills the chariot. The spears win by lots but the prince is stubborn on Ld10 so they don't go anywhere. The DRs get a decent number of kills and win combat thaks to the CoB but they hold.

The DPs charge the shades, the remaining chariot moves to block the COK. In combat the DRs are broken and are pursued by the spearmen putting them right in front of my witches. The spears win by lots but the prince's unit doesn't go anywhere. The shades are wiped out.

Turn 5

The witch elves charge the bsbs's unit, the COKs hit the chariot. The manti hops over towards the infantry combats. The exes attempt to charge the rear of the prince's unit but are out of range. Shooting kills 2 DP. In combat my spears win again but the prince doesn't care. The witches though bulldoze through the spears they are fighting and run them down, hitting the prince's unit in the front in the process. The COK kill the chariot.

simran's turn and the DPs hit the rear of the witches and the wizard hides in a wood. In the combat the high elves inflict a couple of wounds but I do lots more with the rerolling witches and the DPs don't even get the rear bonus thanks to witchbrew! So I win by 11! The DPs run off but the stubborn spears stay put (both of them; yep, only 2 left now!)

Turn 6

The rxbs and manti charge the DPs from different sides, running them down and the exes get into the back of the spears this turn. In combat the witches finish off the 2 remaining spearmen and an exe lops the princes head off with killing blow, puts it in a box and sends it by express post to Malekith!

A Massive win for me this game. I got 3080 VPs in it and lost less than 500. Not bad going, but now I'm on the top tables for the last game.

Heroic Challenge Round

This round was an arena of death style knockout with hero level characters. You got 250pts for every round you got through. So basically you got bonus points for not being an elf, and loads more bonus points if you were an ogre. Naturally my noble got squished in the first round so I didn't get any points at all in this round.

Game 5 vs Marc Parrott's Lizardmen

The last game was another little 1250pt one. I got a Lizard army, so hard but at least they aren't wood elves!

Marc had:
Nike saurus
Lv2
2x10 skinks
2x6 saurus with FC
3 Kroxis
2 sallies
3 Terradons

Deployment

I put my rxbs, DRs and shades in the centre, and everything else to the left of them with rbts on a hill to the left. Marc put the sarus blocks and skinks in the centre and everything else to the right, with a wood blocking LoS to it and skinks in the wood.

Turn 1

Marc took 1st turn moved forward a it and joined the nike scar vet with the skinks in the wood. I stopped his magic. Shooting killed 4 shades and 2 DRs

My turn my noble and DRs charge the skinks infront of his main battleline. All the DRs die to S&S but the noble gets in. The rest of the army moves froward looking to be in flanking positions next turn. Shooting killed 1 saurus (yes 1, with 13 rxbs and 12 rbt shots). in combat the noble did 2 wounds and won by 1. Skinks held though.

Turn 2

Terradons hit the last shade and kill him, skinks and sallies move up to shoot the rxbs. I lose 6 rxbs to shooting but magic is uneventful. In combat the noble wins by 1 this time but away from the general's Ld the skinks break, are run down and panic a saurus unit and the sallies. Result!

My turn and the noble takes out the fleeing saurus. The manti hops over the rear of the remaining saurus unit as the COK and spears advance. Shooting kills 2 terradons. The rxbs charge the skinks but panic from the stand and shoot.

Turn 3

The scar vet charges an rbt which flees. The skinks then move up to surround him to protect him from shooting. The saurus turn round so the COK and manti are in the front. The sallies fail to rally but stay on the board.

My go, the COK and manti hit the saurus in the front with spearmen in the side. My noble turns round and moves to go after the sallies. The rxbs rally. Shooting wounds a kroxi. In combat the saurus are soundly beaten and run down.

Turn 4

The sallies rally. The scar vet has the other rbt. The kroxis shuffle a bit. Magic wounds the noble. Shooting sees the rxbs panic again, this time unable to rally.

My go the noble hits the sallies. The manti flys behind the kroxis and the spears move up. The noble does 2 wounds to the sallies but is hit in return, fails his save and dies.

Turn 5

The kroxis move to get out of my manti's charge but can't avoid the spears in the flank.Sallies kill 2 COK.

My go the spears go in, do a wound and break the kroxis but fail to catch them.

Turn 6

The kroxis rally and the sallies kill 2 more COK

My go the spears go into the kroxis do a wound but suffer 7(!) in return, losing combat and being outnumbered by fear they ran off. However, I have just noticed that I did 3 wounds to that kroxi unit and so he should have lost a model, giving him less attacks meaning he wouldn't have autobroken me and I'd have probably won combat, possibly killing them and having a 350 point swing in my favour and giving me an extra place overall. Grr! As it was though it wasa minor loss.

So, how did I do overall? Well, I got the results and I came 8th out of 34. Not bad at all for a friendly Dark Elf army. Another interestiong stat is that apart from me, the top 11 were all either wood elves, lizards or chaos, so getting that high with Druchii is very good! And even better, If you go by just the gaming scores for the 2250 points games I was top!

Witchelves were most definitely the unit of the tourney, managing to kill over 1500points worth of enemy in 3 games. Not bad for a 250pt unit eh?!

Anyway, thanks for reading and I look forward to the Open War tourney up in Notts in 2 weeks time.

Ant
Ash010110 wrote: I completely agree with Ant (Reynolds, I presume?).

(Please note, I am NOT Anthony Reynolds)
Benji
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Benji »

sounds like a good un ant. why not take this to open war? i'm taking my dark elves
Rasputinii
M-A-D

Post by Rasputinii »

Well done on finishing the Rep so quickly.

*Curse you*

Benji: Ant would like ot take the most unfluffy Chaos army he can make if he can find som more knight models, I do believe.
Pleased to be back
Zeb
Noble

Post by Zeb »

I think the general vs. general fight seemd a tad bit unfair. It's a possible way to promote fighters over ages, but not all races have as strong fighters as Chaos, VC and Lizzzards...

A very nice report, and I think I have some Ch. knights over if you are interested Ant. But they are unpainted if you are in a hurry. I could bring them with me to London tomorrow, Tuesday.
"We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go
Always a little further; it may be
Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
Across that angry or glimmering sea ..."
from 'Hassan' by James E. Flecker
Keledron
Location: Locked in a bunker with only a HE player for company

Post by Keledron »

Ant was lucky in the heroic challenge he could have been playing goblins! BTW Ras managed to get to Round 2.

An Ogre bruiser beat a Saurus Scar vet to win it. Killing it with a S2 sword knobler!!!!! :P
Life is short, death last for ever like a journey on British public transport!
Ant
Lord of the Venom Sword

Post by Ant »

Benji: Yes I am planning on taking a pretty unfluffy chaos army to OW, I'll post the list soon.

Zeb: if you've got some knights that'd be great! How many, how much and can you get them to me quick (I can pay you by paypal if it helps). Thanks man.

Kel: At least gobbos are T4! Anyway, I'm still bitter about you not letting me use the venom sword.

Keledron
Location: Locked in a bunker with only a HE player for company

Post by Keledron »

Ant,

If a hero could have the venom sword then you could have taken it!
Life is short, death last for ever like a journey on British public transport!
Dancingpigeon
Highborn

Post by Dancingpigeon »

Keledron wrote:Ant,

If a hero could have the venom sword then you could have taken it!

/drool
Zeb
Noble

Post by Zeb »

@ Ant: I'm going to London tomorrow for 3 years... So I'll bring them with me, they are the box so it's 5 (FC included) Still in the original box, but I miss 2 bases. Give me a fair price and you got yourself a deal. I could either send them to you from London or we could met up, if you are going into London.
"We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go
Always a little further; it may be
Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
Across that angry or glimmering sea ..."
from 'Hassan' by James E. Flecker
Paul nettle
Cold One Knight

Post by Paul nettle »

Good report, I enjoyed reading it, and well done on your high placing!
Discipleofkhaine
Noble

Post by Discipleofkhaine »

Nice man.

I laughed when I saw the heroic challenge portion. Do they honestly think a DE is going to beat something like an ogre or a doombull? The only chance you might have had would be to take something like lifetaker and just run around and shoot. Or a beastmaster on manti with Web of shadows or something.

I gotta say, I always used to look at the Venom Sword and think "geez never see it in any lists" but after reading your post, I have to say I may start taking it ever so often. Ohh I can only imagine the damage it could do to this guy at my local GW who plays a minotaur heavy Beast list. muhahahahah. :twisted:

Regardless, great job on making it so far.
Xizor
Chris Tomlin

Post by Xizor »

Hey,

Awesome report man, and well done on the excellent placing. Bit of a shame I didnt really know about this one (though Im remembering the thread ages ago) as I woulda been able to go :( still, no doubt if even I played as best as I possibly could I'd still finish up behind you!! (yes, this is me being bitter about the Pillage, still I did well considering I had a Daemon Prince!).

btw Disciple, a Doombull is a Lord not a Hero.

Still, seems like a great tourney, Ill have to look elsewhere for the palcings of other people.

Looking forward to the GT (though am not excited nout playing with my rubbishy Chaos Dwarfs). Still I have sold most my armies now, so Ill mostly be using my Slaaneshi Chaos for future tournaments, they are friendly, but more fun.

See you soon, well done again,

Chris
The Black Sun Weekly - an AoS Podcast

Follow me on Twitter; @the_black_sun
Ant
Lord of the Venom Sword

Post by Ant »

Thanks for the replies people. And I'm very glad to see I'm inspiring people to use the venom sword. Who needs a GoP?!

Xizor: too bad you forgot about this one, it really was a good laugh but needed more of a Shenanigans contingent. It was only me and Ras there. Phil, Rabbit & co were at a wedding . A really poor excuse to miss a warhammer tourney if you ask me, 'specially since they weren't even the ones getting married (not a good thought, Phil & Rabbit getting married really though :shock: )

Xizor
Chris Tomlin

Post by Xizor »

Ant wrote:(not a good thought, Phil & Rabbit getting married really though :shock: )

Think of the children!!

Yeah man, it was a shame, coulda done with the break, woulda taken my mind off all of the **** thats going on right now :( Still, looking forward to spending time with you all soon. Ill try and be cheerfull :?

Also, nice new custom title, you've knocked those 1000 posts out very quickly! S'ppose its just cos I dont post much atm.
The Black Sun Weekly - an AoS Podcast

Follow me on Twitter; @the_black_sun