The Barren Hills (UK battlezone)

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

The Barren Hills (UK battlezone)

Post by Kaihlik »

I've decided to start a Barren Hills tread for those UK players who are not aiming for Tor Thana. Since I am a fairly inexperianced poster I have decided to unashamedly plagiarise Fingol Darkwaters thread.

The official GW background for the Barren Hills can be found here .

As for out objectives here.

Tor Thana - covered by Fingol23 and others but there may be a chance for Malekith loyalists to attack and betray the Rebels if they are doing well or help them if the Asur are winning the fight for Tor Thana

Slave Taking - This one is obvious. Attack the village of Egondorf and the inn "The Bitter Moon".

I was also thinking of these
Terrorrise - attack the Tower of Vigilance and hang the bodies of the dead from the tower every time they repopulate the tower we attack again.

Disrupt - There will be large numbers of men and dwarfs in the area. Hamper their efforts to defend themselves against the Green Tide and reap the benefits of their destruction i.e. diverting Forces away from the village and perhaps finish off the Greenskins for the loot.

If anyone wants to add more feel free.

We also need a roster for those fighting in the Barren Hills. Those wanting to help post your name and ill update this post when I can. Also if someone wants to put their name forward as a more compitant leader feel free.

Roster

Lord Kaihlik Rashia
_maelstrom_
Shade

Post by _maelstrom_ »

hi,
well as you know i am involved in the capture of Tor Thana though my forces are loyalist my army commander has come to an understanding with the rebels we will work together to ensure the Asur dont capture it, then sort out the whole loyalist/rebel score later.

i however will be fighting in the barren hills so feel free to add me to your roster, also seen as your loyalist feel free to mention my characters in your fluff and i will mention yours, i may even divert a portion of my forces to aid fellow loyalists.

cheers,
Morvai
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Morvai »

I would advise that you stay away from the bitter moon inn. As you might have noticed the moon is the sign of the nightgoblins, so you can bet your life on it that they are going for that inn. If you don’t want to bet your life that that is no problem either, for the greenskins have already made it public that they want that inn for a base in the barren hills.
If you want it against all cost I would suggest waiting till they have conquered it and then strike at them when they don’t expect it. (As I have heard that they want to conquer it and then send a large part of their force to different locations)
Masters of Mischief (NC background)
The Black Blades (DE). W: 2 D: 2 L: 1
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

Attacking the inn was more just an oppertunistic chance to aqquire slaves and money from passing travelers stopping over. If the greenskins want it though I have no objection in letting them have it.