cant decide on legion

All aspects of Warhammer 40K, from general discussion through to army lists, tactics etc etc.

Moderators: Drainial, The Dread Knights

best chaos legion

black legion
14%
thousand sons
9%
death guard
31%
world eaters
17%
emporers children
29%

Total votes: 35

Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

If the new possesed models are the same as those on the GW website under mailorder, then I must say that I think they are horrbile. Much better possesed can be made, IMO, from the mutations sprue, some bits, and standard chaos marines.
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

Belial. wrote:If the new possesed models are the same as those on the GW website under mailorder, then I must say that I think they are horrbile. Much better possesed can be made, IMO, from the mutations sprue, some bits, and standard chaos marines.

The new possessed appear to be completely different. The wings for a start are so much cooler than those quasi-2nd ed things they released alongside Medusa V. If you look at this image from warseer, they seem to have taken possessed down the obliterator route - more of a melding of machine and organism than cheesy "Horns=daemonic!" logic they current travesties have.

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

Also found [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v473/ironwarriors/insane%20psycopath/Chaos%20rumour%]this[/url], which would agree with you Rork. Those are absolutely sweet! As are many of the other new sprues and models I have seen. I'm gonna put a hold on my Emperors Children untill the new stuff comes round.
Demetrius
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Demetrius »

Where is Alpha Legion :( Alpha Legions the best! 1 point per model for Infiltration skill, plus you get to use cultists!

Next I would say Khorne, they are awesome frenzied killing machines!
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

@Demetrius: AFAIK, when the new chaos codex comes, Alpha Legion will not have cultists anymore.
Demetrius
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Demetrius »

Crap.. I have 40 of the bloody things... :(