Loyalist Druchii in the UK

Talk about all aspects of the Nemesis Crown summer campaign here

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Lordanubis
Dark Rider

Loyalist Druchii in the UK

Post by Lordanubis »

I just thought that I would make a thread so that we can discuss our own plans for such time as is left. There is still enough to influence the story, if we act together.

Suggested Orders for Week Five:

As our rebel kin draw the attention of the enemy forces, we shall take advantage of this and strike far from the ruined city. Our target for now is the Bitter Moon inn, as many refugees have flocked there following our raids on Egondorf. In the name of the Witch King, we shall burn it to the ground and take all who we find captive.

It is rather late in the game to make much of a mark, so it is imperative that the loyalists in the Barren Hills strike for the same targets. If any loyalists could please report in this thread so that we can coordinate for the last two weeks of the campaign.
Kaihlik
Cold One Knight

Post by Kaihlik »

I have to say that I tried this at the start of the campaign but no-one listened so I gave up and joined the Tor Thana group.

You seem to have 3 followers (one of whom it WalrusM3 who has mainly losses and will probably not help your cause, sorry but it is rue) whos only goal is to raid which will only get mentioned because that is what Dark Elves always do so your group will likely have no affect on the background.

If you guys had shown support at the beginning then fair enough but this effort is too late.

If you want to look at my proposals for the Barren Hills then look for "The Barren Hills (UK battlezone)" at the bottom of the Nemesis Crown forum started by me.
Walrusm3
Cold One Knight

Post by Walrusm3 »

Not true, it's a difference from you lot of 'un'-loyalists loosing four members. We have made a difference, Tor Thana has been forgotting now only generals concerned for their own purposes are the big deal and we are still needing slaves for our next invasion of Ulthaun.

Now there has began a sort of civil war from us leaving you, either way it would of happened. And also because of the lack of nobles helping us, many slaves have been freed from the Asur and now we have to make up for profit.

Now with us Druchii turning on one another because of us fighting one another, we lack to fight our true enemies. If we stop turning blades on one another we can point blades back at the enemy.
Sanity... is for the weak!
Lord malek
Beastmaster

Post by Lord malek »

I will raid the Bitter moon Inn over the next week I'v got a week off so plan to play 5 or 6 games over the weekend so will post them daily as I can. Usually have a good win rate against my mates si I hope to rack up afew win's.

I will be looking for any Dawi for my slaves and ofcourse any Asur that I can find.

Anything else we should be putting in our reports??
Sa'an'ishar
Darkspear
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Darkspear »

Not true, it's a difference from you lot of 'un'-loyalists loosing four members. We have made a difference, Tor Thana has been forgotting now only generals concerned for their own purposes are the big deal and we are still needing slaves for our next invasion of Ulthaun.

Now there has began a sort of civil war from us leaving you, either way it would of happened. And also because of the lack of nobles helping us, many slaves have been freed from the Asur and now we have to make up for profit.

Now with us Druchii turning on one another because of us fighting one another, we lack to fight our true enemies. If we stop turning blades on one another we can point blades back at the enemy.

Sorry I cannot get you. I understand that you are typing fast but can you rephrase your sentence. I do not know what exactly GW meant by a civil war among druchii but I know we are doing very badly because of it. The Tor Thana incident is extremely disastrous and I suggest that fellow druchii players should stop attacking the place. It irks me to read the Asur fluff, they seems to be winning their victory because the dwarves are helping them.
In my land, everyone calls me the darkspear. The most famous spearmen commander of all.