Update! Game 1 vs Lizardmen: new issue: COKs or Assassin? 2K

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye
Location: Sat drinking 'soul stealer' cocktails in the city of Vilebrier with Morathi...

Update! Game 1 vs Lizardmen: new issue: COKs or Assassin? 2K

Post by Dangerous Beans »

Yeah, sorry about the mass army listing posts - I'm having real trouble delving through whats good/works and whats not. I tried a list with BSB, cauldron general and 2 sorceresses last week, with a dual executioners, black guard, no cavalry (even DRs! :shock:), some herpies, 2 small units of naked corsairs, medium sac-dagg warrior unit, shades, and 2 hydras. It did ok, but the black guard did NOT live up to saurus in combat - even with a BSB.

The army did pretty well against the lizzies, but wasnt really to my playing style sadly: it was a little too slow (not surprising really with all that infantry!)

So, here's another list...

THE ISSUES:
- Its pretty well balanced - good offensive and defensive magic, some moderate shooting, good manouvrable elements with some disruption too.
- That said, I looked at my lonely Manticore model (with one wing at the moment sadly - nasty flying accident: my manticore enjoys base jumping... :roll:) and reckoned that itd make a good addition to this list: but how? I then realised that with the 18 Id save from scrapping the Lord's current DS, along with 117 from DRs and the 55 from Harpies almost makes 200 - I'd have to drop the command from the Crossbowmen too...
- It seems to lack any real 'clout' in combat: I have the cold one Knights, the lord (depending on his setup) and the Hydra, with the extra support from the master and his DR bodyguard.

So my issue of contention is this:

Do I take the Manticore: in order to provide the army with more punch (2 hammer units isnt enough I think), or is it more vital to need the DRs, Harpies and Crossbow command?

I have been wondering as well about the lack of close combat support for the Hammer units should they get bogged down - theres not really very much! I have been wondering for a while about the performance of 2 reapers (my luck always seems to evade me everytime I use them!), so another possible idea could be another Hydra, which with the pts saved - allows me to give the crossbowmen their command back and add shields to the unit too - or builk out the warriors a bit...

I could really do with ideas here people - I'm sorry about the numerous army list posts I keep coming up with, its more because I'm tweaking my lists and exploring different ideas than being indecisive (though I guess thats a part of it too! :oops:)

Here are the main elements I want really:
- good magic and defence (2 levels twos in the setup below is good enough for me)
- at least 1 Hydra (I just love em!)
- some heavy hitters (cold ones or black guard - the guard have failed me so far though - even when screened etc)
- some disruption (ie. 2 units of Harpies, at least 1 DR unit, maybe some shades)
- Id love an assassin but sadly i dont think I can fit one in anywhere...
- shooting support (I like the idea of 2 reapers but so far they've not made their points back or been of THAT much use - misses/failed wounds etc).
- a chariot/coach basher: calerdors bane'd master then!

THE LIST

Dreadlord: 243
Crimson Death, Pendent of Khaleth, Armour of Darkness
Dark Steed.

Sorceress: 185
Sacrificial Dagger, Dispel Scroll
Level 2 Wizard

Darkstar Cloak, Dispel Scroll
Level 2 Wizard

Master: 156
Caledor’s Bane, Enchanted Shield
Heavy Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Dark Steed

CHARACTERS = 769

10 Crossbowmen: 110
Musician, Champion.

21 Warriors: 135
Champion, Musician

5 Dark Riders: 117
Musician, RxBs

Musician, RxBs

5 Harpies: 55

CORE = 589

6 Cold One Knights: 267
Full Command, Standard of Hag Grief
Ring of Hotek

War Hydra: 175

2 Reapers: 200

RARE/SPECIAL = 642

alternative = add in the manti if I switched out DRs (117), Harpies (55) and the Crossbow command (10) = 200pts

Many thanks for any help you can lend me!

- Beanz
Last edited by Dangerous Beans on Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Thanatoz
Noble

Post by Thanatoz »

My suggestions to fit in the manti:
- Drop the two RBT's. There's your 200 points right there. They're good at multi shots, but then their S4 missiles can only punch medium/light troops, not the desired result for 200 points. I've tried the single bolts versus juicier targets several times, but it seems then they either do not hit, do not wound, or only roll 1 wound.

- Certainly do not give up on your disruption if you don't want your hammers getting bogged down.

- You're right about the assassin: it doesn't fit. You'd need 171 points to fit the cloaked one in (good in a medium magic build like this one). The only way to get this, is to run your knights almost naked (barring a musician), and drop the second master. Your knights will still be a hammer, just a smaller one.

Dropping the master: 156 points. Downgrading your knights to 6 knights with muso: 97 points. Total of 253 points. Good for flying assassin, and some great weapon shades (if you recoup the 12 points of the DS). This does not mean you should put the assassin with the shades, it's just to keep your opponents on their toes, and makes up for the lost shooting.

EDIT: lose 6 more spear warriors (they're power dice anyway, not combat material) and get another 10 RxB warriors instead of shades, with command and shields! Or a small unit of corsairs with handbows, making up for the lost RBT's.

- You should also rearrange the equipment on your lord, it's not optimal for a flyer on a monstrous mount. You'll want something like ring of darkness, a good save vs shooting, and a nice weapon (cd will do). Making your second master the Pendant BSB is also an obvious option, but a very good one none the less.

Seriously, dropping the RBT's is best. It's weird at first, but when you get used to not using them, you'll not even notice they aren't there anymore.
Andrejko
Corsair

Post by Andrejko »

I hope I dont get done for spamming, but I cant help but point out this

some herpies, 2 small units of naked corsairs

now that's quite funny....

your army has herpies and naked corsairs :)
Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye
Location: Sat drinking 'soul stealer' cocktails in the city of Vilebrier with Morathi...

someones starting to understand my humour!! WOOOP!!! :D :D :D

- Beanz
Geoguswrek
Highborn

Re: Manticore or extra harpies/DRs?

Post by Geoguswrek »

First mate, from now on, could you try a slightly lighter colour? it gets a little hard to read long paragraphs of the dark blue.

Dangerous Beans wrote:Yeah, sorry about the mass army listing posts - I'm having real trouble delving through whats good/works and whats not. I tried a list with BSB, cauldron general and 2 sorceresses last week, with a dual executioners, black guard, no cavalry (even DRs! :shock:), some herpies, 2 small units of naked corsairs, medium sac-dagg warrior unit, shades, and 2 hydras. It did ok, but the black guard did NOT live up to saurus in combat - even with a BSB.

Yeh, thats because the new saurus are rock hard.

The army did pretty well against the lizzies, but wasnt really to my playing style sadly: it was a little too slow (not surprising really with all that infantry!)

i'd think a lot of that is on the cauldron as well, the 5" move and the stress on staying withing range is a bit of an issue. (i prefered the old one)

So, here's another list...

THE ISSUES:
- Its pretty well balanced - good offensive and defensive magic, some moderate shooting, good manouvrable elements with some disruption too.
- That said, I looked at my lonely Manticore model (with one wing at the moment sadly - nasty flying accident: my manticore enjoys base jumping... :roll:) and reckoned that itd make a good addition to this list: but how? I then realised that with the 18 Id save from scrapping the Lord's current DS, along with 117 from DRs and the 55 from Harpies almost makes 200 - I'd have to drop the command from the Crossbowmen too...
- It seems to lack any real 'clout' in combat: I have the cold one Knights, the lord (depending on his setup) and the Hydra, with the extra support from the master and his DR bodyguard.

So my issue of contention is this:

Do I take the Manticore: in order to provide the army with more punch (2 hammer units isnt enough I think), or is it more vital to need the DRs, Harpies and Crossbow command?

I have been wondering as well about the lack of close combat support for the Hammer units should they get bogged down - theres not really very much! I have been wondering for a while about the performance of 2 reapers (my luck always seems to evade me everytime I use them!), so another possible idea could be another Hydra, which with the pts saved - allows me to give the crossbowmen their command back and add shields to the unit too - or builk out the warriors a bit...

I think reapers are more of a presence on the table than an actual damage causer: the knowledge that you have 2 WMs makes the opponent feel he has to come to you, even if he actually does not.

I could really do with ideas here people - I'm sorry about the numerous army list posts I keep coming up with, its more because I'm tweaking my lists and exploring different ideas than being indecisive (though I guess thats a part of it too! :oops:)

Here are the main elements I want really:
- good magic and defence (2 levels twos in the setup below is good enough for me)
- at least 1 Hydra (I just love em!)
- some heavy hitters (cold ones or black guard - the guard have failed me so far though - even when screened etc)
- some disruption (ie. 2 units of Harpies, at least 1 DR unit, maybe some shades)
- Id love an assassin but sadly i dont think I can fit one in anywhere...
- shooting support (I like the idea of 2 reapers but so far they've not made their points back or been of THAT much use - misses/failed wounds etc).
- a chariot/coach basher: calerdors bane'd master then!

THE LIST

Dreadlord: 243
Crimson Death, Pendent of Khaleth, Armour of Darkness
Dark Steed.

at the moment, this guy doesn't seem entirely necessary, i think you'd be better off with the manti.

Level 2 Wizard

Level 2 Wizard

Master: 156
Caledor’s Bane, Enchanted Shield
Heavy Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Dark Steed

CHARACTERS = 769

Musician, Champion.

you don't need champions here, not really, though you will have to be more careful with your wizards.

21 Warriors: 135
Champion, Musician

these might do with a banner, just in case you decide you want some static combat res.

Musician, RxBs

Musician, RxBs

CORE = 589

6 Cold One Knights: 267
Full Command, Standard of Hag Grief
Ring of Hotek

2 Reapers: 200

RARE/SPECIAL = 642

There really isn't very much there is there? i'm not sure what to suggest though to be honest. I think you'd be better off either with a lord on a manti, or dropping the lord altogether to get another unit. (some shades would be nice)
Darkangel16
Black Guard

Post by Darkangel16 »

i'm personally against CoK with any sort of upgrades, as stupidity ruins my best plans, and its nice to know u put as few points as possible with them when things to go wrong
Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye

Ok guys, thank you very much for the comments - sorry I didnt get to touch on more of what you'd recommended Thanatoz - was a little enibriated last night...! :D

@Geoguswrek - is this a little easier? I change my font to a different colour as the white I find very difficult to read (dyslexic), I had written in red before but was told that hurt the eyes too much, so tried a mild blue - lemme know if this is any good! :D
Point taken about the Reapers - I dont think that has *too* much impact against my list as its pretty fluid and fast but hard hitting: itd only really be of use against a similar list to mine: a combat list with shooting elements (itd be useful if their shooting was left behind and unprotected so the harpies/dark riders could be rid of them...) I dont think shaving the champions off is really neccesary - I found points elsewhere, although I have taken the command off the crossbowmen as it means that they can fulfill extra roles and fight in combat if needed - ie. I gave them shields instead (I'd have kept them right away from combat before).

Whats the thoughts about my new Lord setup? I normally taken the Potion of Strength over better armour - and I may well still do (If I can then squeeze in the pts to re-afford his mundane armour setup). I would take the ring of Darkness, but tbh, now that I've upgraded to a dragon I think its less needed (armour save and better T pretty much equates to the Ring). I took the pendent instead as I will undoubtedly have to use my lord to face off enemy Star Dragons/Blood Thirsters. I took Caledors Bane so he can re-fullfil the Master's previous role.

@ everyone reading:
- firstly, Thanatoz, I've taken your advice and dropped the Reapers and the Master I've also dropped the idea of the manticore mount, as the dragon just seems entirely more justifiable, so in goes the dragon (for the time being anyway - I think that the Manticore is just TOO succeptable to any kind of shooting as he has no armour save: even those S3 shots need a lucky 6 and he's meat - let alone handgunners or thunderers/crossbowmen etc.
- Secondly, I also took not of downgrading the cold one knights. Although I lose the ring, I do feel a lot more relieved as this unit is no longer highly critical to my battle plans (ie. must keep ringbearer alive but get the unit into combat/attacking asap - I can focus on the one role now)
- I've decided against the idea of an assassin for the moment: I'll see how this next battle goes (I think I'm facing a carnosaur saurus lord so should be interesting to see if I can deal with it without reapers or manbane/stars). Instead I've invested in another War Hydra (I had toyed with the idea of a 2nd cold one knight unit with standard but tossed the idea aside when I went through the differences/similarties between cold ones and hydras: although hydras technically pack less punch on the chagre, theyre far more manouvrable and more reliable as theres no stupidity involved - they can also perform other duties such as Terror Causer and can fulfill added shooting potential to my army with the Breath weapon.
- I had to drop a few warriors - as you kindly pointed out theyre just dagger fodder, so will have to be more careful now not to overdo it but that shouldnt be too hard to do: they were never gonna fulfill combat duties - the musician/champ in each unit is just to keep the sorceresses alive (better chance of rallying from fled chargers/able to accept/issue challenges instead of the sorceress being beaten up from flying saurus/skinks!)

So my army is now thus...

Dreadlord: 555
Caledor’s Bane, Pendent of Khaleth, Armour of Darkness
Black Dragon

Level 2 Wizard

Level 2 Wizard

CHARACTERS = 769
New total = 925

Shields

14 Warriors: 93
Champion, Musician

Musician, RxBs

Musician, RxBs

CORE = 543

6 Cold One Knights: 178
Standard

RARE/SPECIAL = 528

It has good magic, ok magic defence, 4 Hammers, no anvils, good disruption, adequette shooting. Plenty of beef in there though: 3 monsters to draw the enemy shooting/magic and the T/saves to take the hits.

My worries still are creatures that are bigger than my beauties: Star Dragons and Bloodthirsters and maybe Keepers too. So I may try and switch out a Hydra and pop in an Cloak/Manbane/Stars Assassin instead - will see.

I have a game (pretty much now) against my trial opponent for the tournament - he's a lizardmen player whos still trying to find the list he wants to use too, he's used a slann lately but has given up after repeated miscastings from my ring - I think I'll be facing his other fav: the carnosaur Lord! Will post as soon as I know how it went...

for now though, any thoughts about the revised version? Does this look any stronger? It seems to have twisted the playing style of it a little more: less shooty/defencive and more combat/aggressive based - not sure how it'll turn out...

- Beanz
Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye

First game battle report is now up - check it out, I spent quite a while writing it so any thoughts/comments would be greatly appreciated!

The link is HERE!

As for the army, I am now rather wondering about whether to squeeze an assassin for 171pts. I tried this out in the 2nd game (will post another batrep up once Ive recovered from writing the 1st one!) but it faired very poorly - I think a great reason for this is because I was never able to cast steed of shadows (my wizard even had Steed as 1 of her spells but failed all game to get it cast) and also by my opponents redundency by having many units of skirmishers and shooting that could take him out if I landed near their lines to strike at the juicey targets that you want this assassins build to stirke at: such as Stegs and Carnosaurs (I think this is how people mean it when they say 'redundency in gaming terms - please correct me if I'm wrong!). Edit: I'd scrap the cold one knights in order to do this...

The assassin setup was the manbane/stars/cloak combo with 2 HWs

I was thinking that as I have 4 core, I could drop the crossbowmen and have a unit of 6 shades with great weapons who could perform more roles than the crossbowmen but are more vulnerable.

It also means that the sorceress who was hiding in their ranks is now exposed: I was considering dropping the Darkstar Cloak from her and giving her a focus familiar, but this still isnt as good as a bodyguard I feel (template weapons, skirmishers can hunt her etc) and also detracts from my offensive casting capability: that said though it would extend the range of my spells (being sat at the back of my force means spells like Black Horror, soul stealer, or the cause fear spells of death/shadow infamy simply dont get get often at all - a FF would help this).

Another thought Id also had, going back to the Reapers vs Hydra debate, is I could drop the Darkstar Cloak and a Hydra to re-take 2 reapers again, which would either then mean having an assassin gives me great capability of taking out monsters (stars+reapers+dragon = dead enemy monsters :D)

I could also combine this with dropping the crossbows again and taking the 6 Shades.

That all said, I found the twin hydras to be VERY useful in the game against the lizzies last: check the Bat Rep for more of an idea ;))

edit: finally, I really think I could do with adding a Potion of Strength to my lord as I could've done with it in the 1st game for sure - the enemy cold one knights would've fled if I'd killed just 1 of them off with my general in the batrep game in the 1st turn of combat - thatd have meant my lord was free to cause havok for more of the game than being merely stuck in 1 combat...

Damn too many decisions! I think I'm finally settling on 1 list now though which is great news! :P Thanks everybody for your support, thoughts, criticisms and ideas - it really is a great help! Any more considerations or musings are GREATLY appreciated :mrgreen:

- Beanz
Rabidnid
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Rabidnid »

I find that assassins with stars just don't do enough damage, and are too frail. A PoK master with soulrender is more dependable.

Maybe AoES and full mundane on your lord with CD and ring of darkness, to free up PoK for your master.
"Luck is the residue of design"
Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye

Hey Rabidnid, alas, I cannot fit a Master in as I have 2 sorceresses and the dreadlord is now mounted on a black dragon...

Would it be feasable downgrading his mount and purchasing a BSB pendent master instead do you think?

theres too many issues here and Im not very sure which direction to take this list - I'd like it to be the most efficient and effective route to claiming victory - though what that is I do not know yet...

Any more thoughts? How have people fared with manti lords? I know theyre more fragile and have less hitting power but do they work? I can imagine against lizardmen theyd have a very tough time with all those poisoned shots and large creatures/S4 being used...

anyone else read the report?

- Beanz

Edit: here's the latest list that I've modified it slightly to (basically to accomodate the Potion of Strength)

Dreadlord: 575
Caledor’s Bane, Pendent of Khaleth, Potion of Strength
Heavy Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Shield
Black Dragon

Level 2 Wizard

Level 2 Wizard

CHARACTERS = 945

10 Crossbowmen: 100

14 Warriors: 84

Musician, RxBs

Musician, RxBs

CORE = 528

6 Cold One Knights: 178
Standard

RARE/SPECIAL = 528
Rabidnid
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Rabidnid »

I've never gone bigger than a DP, because basically the 320 points for the dragon is a lot. 55 for a DP and the rest on a master and another unit of RXB would be my choice.
"Luck is the residue of design"
Thanatoz
Noble

Post by Thanatoz »

If you want the manti instead of the black dragon, take note your manti would have died very early on if you used it like you used your dragon in the batrep. It's not such a hard hammer, more a flanker/hunter.

On the other hand, the pendant BSB (which would be available with the free points), would add a character that could join either dark riders to make them a threat, operate on it's own, or just add additional punch to your knights, offering lots more flexibility.

DP could also work, though it's even less strong than the manti, and I feel requires an even more expert hand.
Geoguswrek
Highborn

Post by Geoguswrek »

I think the list is ok as it is mate. my main concerns with it are:
Relatively light magic defence: anyone with 2-3 beast cowers is gonna silence that dragon of yours without any real effort.
Medium magic/shooting: a lot of games you are going to be forced to go on the attack, making it easier for your opponent to open lines of charge.
the sorceress' bodyguards: these are small and the dragon general goes off on is own, you'll be taking quite a few ld8 panic tests.
not much you can do about any of them, they are inherent risks of a dragon.
Skilgannon
Cold One Knight

Post by Skilgannon »

As I said I would have a look. Honestly I can't help massively but I would make a small tweak to your list.

Swap the Sacrifical dagger for Tome of Furion saving 10 points.

Drop a Cold One and Standard saving 42pts

Using these 52points you can buy 6 warriors and full command for the spearmen then you have a ranked unit giving you more options. Paying 84 points just for a couple of extra power dice you don't really need seems a bit excessive. An extra spell is also really valuable.
Dangerous Beans
The Guiding Eye

Hiya guys and girls, really sorry about the late reply - I've been very busy for the last 2 weeks, one of which I was on holiday camping in Cornwall so alas no internet access :( Had a wicked time though!

Thank you all for comments - they've raised some interesting ideas in my mind and, with the tournament starting tommorow I will lay them down. First though I'd like to respond to what each of you has said.

Rabidnid - yeah, I have used a lord on Dark Pegasus before - notably in the previous incarnation of our army book, which was fun and very manouvrable but was far too subtle for my touch in the game - I much prefer the reliability of having a creature large enough to break up ranked formations or that can terrorise units of skirmishers - besides the obvious sheer killing power of 5 S6 Hatred attacks :twisted: As I lack any reapers (another um and ah-ing moment that I spent the last few days pondering about - I had 2 Reapers painted whilst 1 of my Hydras wasnt - until last night at around 4am... ;)), the DP I find is far more useful on a Sorceress/S.Sorceress as you undoubtedly understand - she doesnt neccesarily want to reach combat: the DP affords her flying manouvrability without worrying about remaking its points by fighting - though lone warmachine crews have suffered in the past from underestimating this dark lady ;)

Thanatoz, believe me bro - I know! :D I do love Manticores to bits, and I was going to replace to dual sorceresses with one (a BSB with full kit on a Manti comes to 1pt less than both my wizards!)
I would run with the Pendent BSB, but alas I think that 2 wounds just doesnt make the most from that item - if you're up against hideous creatures like bloodthirsters then 2 wounds aint gonna hold long til you're dead! Sadly :(
Plus the pendent BSB is somewhat becoming a no-brainer IMHO and I'd rather take it on a big fat fierce lord who outwardly seeks the most horrible fights! :D

Geoguswrek - thanks mate for the thoughts! I havent had a chance to test the list against an enemy with access to Beasts yet - though as the other spells in beasts IMO arent so vital (though No. 6 is nice) I'd pour my dice and scrolls into stopping them each turn - then I'd have to get the DRs/Harpies onto the case of their wizards PRONTO!
As you point out though these are inherent risks of running a Dragon list - it sucks a hero slot and drains your list of remaining points - I'm hoping that the manouvrability of most of my force will compensate for the opening lines of charge - Skirmishers/Hydras in woods and flying creatures are among the best at avoiding these dilemas - I hope!

Skilgannon - In previous incarnations of the list, I did take large warrior units, and indeed yesterday I tried a large unit of warriors with full command and the war banner - which didnt see combat it instead just got shot up by the lizards (the hammers in my force were off dealing with other things and too many skink units for my DRs/Harpies to deal with in one go!). I find that the use of bodyguards/extra power dice sufficient enough for their use - they can remake their points at the end by either claiming table quarters/objectives or by contesting them - thats definitely worth paying 84 or so points for IMO - I just hope they dont get shot too much in the progress! I did also try the Tome instead of the Sac Dagg - I popped the other wizard onto a Dark Steed too, but its just not quite my playing style really - I like the magical firebase support that I use atm, and yes it is flawed/has distinct and obvious weaknesses, but my plan is to put the opposition onto the back foot through the use of the Disruptors (Harpies and DRs) and the sheer prescence of the monsters - hopefull they'll be so taken with fighting and dealing with them that the wizards wont be high on the hit list!

I should also add that last night I spent 6 hours painting up some more models, and although the paint jobs are horrific (I basically layed down basecoats so at a later date I could work on them further) almost all of my army is now done - with the exception of 2 beastmaster herders and perhaps another colour on the hydra itself: heres what I got through:

- 10 dark riders with 4/5 colours on each
- Dragon with 4/5 colours on it
- Dragon Lord with 4 colours on it
- 10 Harpies with 5 colours on them
- 2 beast master apprentices

I started at 11pm (damned work!) and finished just after 5am haha!! Anyway, here's the amended list:

Dreadlord: 575
Caledor’s Bane, Pendent of Khaleth, Potion of Strength
Heavy Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Shield
Black Dragon

Level 2 Wizard

Level 2 Wizard

Champion, Musician

15 Warriors: 90

10 Warriors: 70
Shields

Assassin 141
Rune of Khaine, Cloak of Twilight
2 Hand Weapons

5 Dark Riders: 92
Musician

5 Dark Riders: 92
Musician, RxBs

I basically took out the Cold Ones, downgraded the crossbowmen by losing the shields, dropped the RxBs from the Dark Riders (it'll tempt me into using them more aggresively to charge units with Wizards in their ranks) and bought a Flying Assassin with Rune of Khaine to aid any units he joins (so er.... Warriors or Crossbowmen? Great...) - he's there to put further pressure on the enemy and reveal himself later in the game once I start getting magic prevalence (hopefully), alternatively he's an active gunline hunter with the mission of attacking warmachine crews and such like. I then created a small delivery system unit for him than can later capture objectives or claim table quarters as well - they can also take the brunt of any stand and shoot reactions against the flying assassin!

Right, well thats my list - I could have taken it numerous other directions, but then my monsters just tempted me too much - I was thinking about taking the Manticore, but as I say, I'll have to save that for another time :twisted:

Will hopefully write some batreps up after the event - many thanks to everyone who's helped me on this semi long road of progression!! :D

over and out!

- Beanz