H: Classic 2-headed dragon & CoB, daemons. W: WoC, Drya

Buy, Sell or Trade your models here...

Moderators: xFallenx, cultofkhaine, The Dread Knights

Amarel
Malekith's Best Friend

H: Classic 2-headed dragon & CoB, daemons. W: WoC, Drya

Post by Amarel »

Hello,

Before these are ebayed I thought I'd quickly check for interest here (I'm UK-based so that is preferred for trading for the sake of your postage costs, but I'm happy to trade anywhere).

Anyway I have the following (and apologies for the over-use of 'Classic' :)):

Classic two-headed Chaos Dragon ridden by Van Hosrtmann (Tzeentch Lord). This is brand new and complete, but boxless (this is it in pieces: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/ ... Dragon.jpg) PENDING

Classic Cauldron of Blood (the one on wheels). This is brand new and complete, but boxless (this is it in pieces (and in a bag so not spread out: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/ ... uldron.jpg (note that the classic Dark Elf Battle Standard Bearer is not included - he's separate)). Although I do have three more Witch Elves of the same era (they're painted and need stripping though).PENDING

Classic Dark Elf Battle Standard Bearer (as mentioned above :)). Brand new, but boxless (and appears in the photo above).PENDING

Classic Furies / Harpies (back from when we shared a model, bless our chaotic sharing spirit, they're better than the current Furies though (imo)). There's 8 of them and they were painted some time ago. PENDING

Classic Corsairs (with classic command). Painted a long time ago and handy for people who don't like plastic / want to complete a unit using the old style models: http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/ ... rsairs.jpg

I've got a classic Harlequin on a grinning face jetbike, too, if you fancy. And some old original Space Marines from the 80's. Oh and some lead CoK's from 4th ed that I might give up if anyone prefers those to the new ones (including Dreadlord).

Wants (plastic models I'll want NOS, lead ones I'm less bothered about):

£/$/EUR (always, fine, obviously)
New WoC Slaanesh Lord on Foot
New Marauders on horsies.
New Chaos Knights
New Spawns
Dryads

Edit: Updated with the status of trades.
Last edited by Amarel on Wed May 27, 2009 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Still Serving Slaanesh
Owner of one too many armies...
Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: That's for you to know and me to find out! Do I get a hint?

Post by Kefka »

Ooh! I am certainly interested in the classic chaos dragon (I'm a dragon collector) as well as the classic standard bearer.
I am able to get any of your wants, so I'll just put it out there, what would you prefer for the dragon and the BSB? I'll just pickup the boxes, so everything will be NIB.

I am in Canada, but oversea shipping is no problem for me (It's actually cheaper these days, hooray flu epidemic!)

Fiat Obsidian - WS5 / S5 / T4 / D5 / I4
Equipment: Halberd, Zukhil Shield, Bastard Sword, Heavy Armour, Seadragon Cloak, Helmet of Slaanesh, Blackthorn Dagger
Mount: Locke (dark steed)
Gold: 488
Skills: Supernatural Awareness, Defensive Fighting, Intimidate, Drukh Kaganth (1)
Class: Warrior
Prince fabulas
Cold One Knight

Post by Prince fabulas »

I am interested in the old CoB I have dryads and new chaos knights (also money).

I would also be interested (to a lesser extent) in the old witches and Harpies.

Seeing as I am relatively new to this site I would be willing to send any trade items first.

I live in Ireland so postage won't be too bad.
Slortor
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Slortor »

How much do you want for the furies/harpies?

or I might be able to get you half a dozen Chaos Knights - not in great condition though so you might prefer cash... :)
Name: Khalia D'Vaarko (meaning: Khalia, property of Vaarko)
Height/Weight: 5'6", 8 stone
Other: no distinguishing features, barring the brand of a great house left wrist.
Class: Mage
Equipment: Robes, Dagger, Staff
Skills: Power of Ulgu, Power of Chamon
Stats: Ws3, S3, T3, D4, I5

lrnec wrote: Reality and truth is more brutal than almost any fantasy game