Group 28

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Mythic77
Warrior

Post by Mythic77 »

Sorry to sound like a broken record but i am still dealing with computer problems. Good news is that I will finally be back on next tuesday.

Had to get a complete replacement computer....
Group 28
Khalea
Height 5'8" (1.67 m)
Weight 80 pounds (36.28 kg).
WS: 4
S: 2
T: 2
D: 5
I: 5

Equipment: Long sword,Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak, Thieves tools, Wrist blades, 2x daggers, 265.5 gold, anything else she can get her hands on.
Skills: Basic Stealth.
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

That's all right :) I'll keep a seat for you. I'd hate to lose a good player to the Computer Abyss of Doom!
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

I am afraid I am going to be absent for at least 12 days starting tomorrow, a family holiday being the culprit. Sorry for the delay.
-Drainial
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Vaari
Black Guard

Post by Vaari »

Hello everyone, seems I'm replacing Dareth..

Name - Seijl Illydrien

Height/Weight - 6' 5'' -/77kg

Description - Of slight build with dark close cropped hair that is sporting a few flecks of white. Most notable are his facial scars, a small criss-cross on his right cheek from a bolt and a large gash that reaches from his temple, over the eye and down to the bottom of his left cheek. A drooping lid suggests blindness which is feigned by Seijl.

Age - 177

Character Class - Shade

Character Background:

There are some nights where Seijl curses the day of his true birth, thinking that it may have been better to have had his life drowned out by the blistering snow or crushed within the dreaded jaws of a wolf. Yet these moments of weakness are fleeting, the result of many long evenings of being left alone with his thoughts, all the while seeking his next prey to fixate on, for all that matters now is the hunt.

Seijl cares little for the Spire-dwellers and harbors little desire to spend time among his own shadowy brethren. But there is one thing that draws them together, that binds them to each other unlike any other cluster of Druchii. And that is their mutual grudge against the wastrel usurpers of Clar Karond. The city may hold little call for ones who have left the debauch halls for the whispering fringe, yet that slight upon their honor will not rest.

The isolation of the crags of the BlackSpire mountains have taken their toll on Seijl. Cold obsidian carved itself a niche out on his face, reminding him that not all dangers hold human form. Though far from intellectual, Seijl remains a canny creature keeping himself sharp, ever hunting, his keen feel it kiss their necks. The victory must be close in order for Seijl to taste if fully, there is no greater reward in this world for Seijl other than to have his enemies last breath caress his face.

For now, he waits for news, for needs of his service to his Lord or the richer fate, that of tracking down and silencing those who betrayed his clan kin. For as suited to the wilds Seijl is, he is first a killer, who will gladly hunt his mark to wherever that may lead.

Character Stats

- WS 4 - - S 3 - - T 3 - - D 4 - - I 4 -

Equipment

Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Shade Cloak.

Skills

Basic Stealth

--------------------------
Group 28
Name - Seijl Illydrien Class- Shade
Character Stats
- WS 6 - - S 3 - - T 3 - - D 4 - - I 4 -
Equipment
MC Light Armour, MC Buckler, MC Longsword,, Repeater Crossbow, Dagger w/ UC, Dagger w/ DV Shade Cloak. Field Kit (Healing x3), Vials of Unseen Chains (x3 uses) , Vials of Dark Venom (x4 uses) , Lamia Fang, Harpy Claws
Circlets : 260, , Emerald Eye (200Circ.) Rations: 10/10 Bolts: 16/20 , Null Stone
Skills
Basic Stealth - Heal
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Sorry that there is no time to reply today, but I will post tomorrow so that things are not held up too much. I thought I'd post here rather than in the thread as I saw that it might cause confusion as to whether there was a post or not.

So, it's off to the shops ...
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Vaari
Black Guard

Post by Vaari »

Our bad, forgot we had an off topic thread.

Our mighty leader is going to be buying toys then :)
Group 28
Character Stats
Equipment
MC Light Armour, MC Buckler, MC Longsword,, Repeater Crossbow, Dagger w/ UC, Dagger w/ DV Shade Cloak. Field Kit (Healing x3), Vials of Unseen Chains (x3 uses) , Vials of Dark Venom (x4 uses) , Lamia Fang, Harpy Claws
Circlets : 260, , Emerald Eye (200Circ.) Rations: 10/10 Bolts: 16/20 , Null Stone
Skills
Basic Stealth - Heal
Meteor
Executioner

Post by Meteor »

Captain wana donate me some circlets??? :D
jks
What's mine is mine, What's yours is mine.
Now that we understand each other, lets get down to business.

Jacks -Shade
- WS 5 - - S 3 - - T 2 - - D 6 - - I 5 -

Equipment
Short Sword, MC Long Sword*, Dagger, RxB & RHB [20/10] MC Shade Cloak, 4 Throwing Daggers, 3x Healing Vials, 451C, [3]Dark Venom, [4]Unseen Chains, Food, Dark Steed- Spike

Skills
Basic Stealth, Awareness, TWF, Suithenlu Khythan, Ride

Magic Item
Eye of the Jabberwock

*Magical properties possibly imbued
Vaari
Black Guard

Post by Vaari »

I feel your pain Meteor, knowing that Drainial's next post is going to see us 500 Circlets poorer, but we will have up skilled at least.
Group 28
Character Stats
Equipment
Skills
Basic Stealth - Heal
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Not to worry, I was only referring to my habit of posting saying that I was going to make a post ;)

I'd love to give away my hard-earned Circlets to my delightful new companions, but - ohwait. For a minute there I had this terrible nightmare that I was an Asur ... :D

... but actually if anyone is stuck for a few I'm sure we can come to an arrangement, I may have to wait on further news from a PM though as I'll be asking Drainial about more costings.
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

I have updated my placeholder post into a proper one. Sorry for the slight delay!
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Vaari
Black Guard

Post by Vaari »

You and your place holders :)

Any news on Messiah?
Group 28
Character Stats
Equipment
Skills
Basic Stealth - Heal
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Well I couldn't have you thinking the Captain wasn't paying attention ...

Not yet, but hopefully soon. We need our Master Diplomat! :D
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Meteor
Executioner

Post by Meteor »

That is true, but I don't know if it's ok to always respond first and also put forth the suggestions first. It's almost like I'm trying to hijack the group and the captaincy.

A frenzied person being is our diplomat eh? I can see that ending well lol.

Jacks -Shade

Equipment
Short Sword, MC Long Sword*, Dagger, RxB & RHB [20/10] MC Shade Cloak, 4 Throwing Daggers, 3x Healing Vials, 451C, [3]Dark Venom, [4]Unseen Chains, Food, Dark Steed- Spike

Skills

Magic Item
Eye of the Jabberwock

Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

It's an old joke from way back in the game :D Malus was my Dancing Master and Khalea was my Mistress of the Nauglir, if I recall right.

Don't worry about posting first; I used to worry exactly the same thing. I'd also worry a lot about my seeming to want to control everyone else's character! Believe me you're not, I'm sure we all know that you are just keen to get going :) It's far better to come up with suggestions than not. Speaking for myself, I appreciate your ideas, even if Syjahel doesn't always follow them!

... her being so refined and all ;)
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Hello, everyone; I'm on holiday :D until Monday and though I do have some computer access, I thought it would be best to let you know just in case there are any delays, ahead of tme. Hopefully not, but you're forewarned in case it comes to pass, I thought it only polite.
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Gentlemen. I think we are facing a tactical withdrawal as our only viable option. Let's look at our assets:

We've got a slightly working berserker, a bruised warrior, one dented Shade and another in full working order. As the man says, we are but little character models (nicely painted, of course, and with properly flocked bases no doubt) while our opponent is definitely using a monster base.

I say we get running.

Sultra asked us to get information, after all, and we have a lot of very pertinent information. Some of it wants to kill us. I say we go back to him and share what we've got.

If no-one has any objections, I'll post this suggestion in character tomorrow, I just didn't want to order a retreat without consulting OOC in case anyone thinks it's too out of character for Druchii. Personally I think they're strategic enough thinkers for this to be an option, but if anyone objects, just say so :)
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Meteor
Executioner

Post by Meteor »

A retreat was what I had in mind as soon as the Lamia appeared, so I am happy you are sounding the retreat now. Even if it wasn't on a monster base, it's still a vampire, vampires eat dragons for breakfast! Maybe not Lamia ones, but they still can D:

Keep in mind though, Jacks would still probably try and get to the four slaves down in the kitchen if they're still there.

Jacks -Shade

Equipment

Skills

Magic Item
Eye of the Jabberwock

Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Well, that's good news :D

I've already assumed that he would :) I've even got a slightly more mercenary alternative as to why we should do it if I need one. Seijl's responded already so I'll get posting!
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

I have been thinking. Of all the groups currently active we have the fewest members, particularly with Messiah of death out of contact for an indeterminate period of time, meanwhile several members are languishing in the character creation pool. Don't get me wrong I like the group as it is but three feels a little small and does limit your tactical options. We have had mixed success with new additions so far, Seijl and Jacks have been and continue to be great but the fate of Ildren and Dareth needn't be brought up here again. Never the less I feel that we should get back on the horse and so I am considering adding some new blood to the group, probably two new members again to bring the numbers up to five. In either case if Messiah returns and wants to bring back Sinfulblade then he is back in.

Those are my thoughts but I run this group for you guys, what are your thoughts? If I do add new people it would not be until after the current mission is finished, probably in a couple of weeks time.

-Drainial
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Gentleman of Moderation
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

I think that would be good; not a replacement but an addition :) I love the interaction we have going with the three of us but we would also be good with more. I'm all in favour of the right people, and I remember seeing a few good ones in the current character app list.

I say go ahead, if that's fine with you two? :)
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Meteor
Executioner

Post by Meteor »

That's how we got in, so I can't deny someone else the opportunity to annoy our dear captain :P

Jacks -Shade

Equipment

Skills

Magic Item
Eye of the Jabberwock

Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Ah, I see another night at the opera is overdue :p

Maybe the new people will delight in teasing Shades, One never knows :D
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

I am off to Italy. I will be gone for a weak and I doubt I will be able to post. -Drainial

Gentleman of Moderation
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Well, have fun! Thanks for letting us know.
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Meteor
Executioner

Post by Meteor »

Syjahel wrote:Ah, I see another night at the opera is overdue :p
Tralalala! That's how the banshees in there sing :D

Syjahel wrote:Maybe the new people will delight in teasing Shades, One never knows :D
Everyone loves Shades captain, it's why you'll continue to pay for the opera evenings :P

Drainial wrote:I am off to Italy. I will be gone for a weak and I doubt I will be able to post. -Drainial
Have fun boss, should've taken us with you though :(

Jacks -Shade

Equipment

Skills

Magic Item
Eye of the Jabberwock