The core block(s) - Corsairs or warriors?

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Spooneh
Slave (off the Altar)

The core block(s) - Corsairs or warriors?

Post by Spooneh »

It is a basic question, but the new 25% has meant I am spending a lot more in core, and the best way to fill the points is with an infantry block.

I have been running a big running of warriors and some other filler, and what they do is sort of hit and miss. I have personally ran one block with my SS sorc in there, the wizard has been gold, the unit has been very iffy.

I find filling out the full 25% quite tricky, how good are 30+ frenzied corsairs (maybe even 40?)? Is it worth it? Perhaps the best core would be warriors and corsairs?

Anyone have any good links where this is talked about? Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
Mr. anderson
Dark Illusionist

Post by Mr. anderson »

It's in the tactics forum, under the DRAICH topics - Linky

Scroll down the page a little bit and you'll find more than you could ever hope for in terms of tactics and advice.

I'll be locking this thread as all relevant replies should be posted in the relevant tactica threads to keep things together and easy to find.

If you find there is no thread that gives you an answer to your question, feel free to open a new discussion about this, but please do make sure you have a thorough read because both corsairs and warriors have been discussed lots and lots.
When I think of something witty, I shall put it here.