Druchii sayings! There should be more!

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Doriili bariiliia
Raiding Baron

Post by Doriili bariiliia »

"Those who says trust your family, don't know my family well enough!"

"I just don't feel myself until I cut out a slaves heart in the morning."
"Khaine is pleased with my service brother, I care little for your opinion. The Old world is my playground. Our family lands in Naggaroth are yours."
Flash29
Assassin

Post by Flash29 »

"watch your tongue, the harpies find it quite a treat"

"better 1 harpie on your enemy then 10 fleeing out of sight" (better 1 bird in your hand then then in the sky adaptation)

"is breath is as deadly as a black dragons"(noxious breathXD)

"its like setting fire to a nauglirs tail; It starts fun, takes a while to get a reaction and ends with full nauglir"( don't let a bad situation continu when you still have a chance to stop it)

"don't look a gifted naugler in the mouth, it will be commanded to bite"(don't think someone who gives you a gift won't still stab you in the gizzards

"those who consort with deamons will bear a king"( a evil deed wil lead to good rewards
Korrlius
Slave on the Altar

Quotes

Post by Korrlius »

I didnt read through all 4 pages, but ive seen a few good ones.

"Do unto others before they do unto you" (I think I saw that somewhere on this site)

"At night, the daggers come out" (From the Malus Darkblade books)

"With hate, anything is possible" (saw that in the Malus books too)

Forgive me if anyone has said those already, but I thought they were interesting.
Malus99
Scourge
Scourge

Post by Malus99 »

A few paraphrases, quotes and sayings, some of them of my own creation:

Isn’t he your master?
Don’t use words you don’t understand.
Aren't you loyal to him?
Don’t use words I don’t understand (true blood paraphrased, gotta love eric!)

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet

"Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer."
—» Major Holdridge

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
&
Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark."
—» Lazarus Long (Robert Heinlein)

"Victory is not on the side of the big battalions, but on the side of those who shoot best."
Voltaire-slightly modified

I think its been mentioned before but: "Only the good die young, us Druchii will live forever"

"You have never faced an adversary like us. Your wars are decided by the death of a tenth of a population, a third of an army. Then the defeated surrender their honor and the victors surrender their advantage. This is called being civilized. We are not civilized, General. It would be a mistake to deal with us as though we were."
Nil Spaar of the Yevetha

"Tell them that beginning today, their lives depend on their being useful to us."

Some favourite quotes of my patron, Malus Darkblade:

That’s the kind of epic hate I can truly admire.

Better dead and bold than dead and weak

Well, come in then, we’ll have just enough room left over to strangle each other.

Damnation.

Mother of Night!

What In the name of the abyss are you doing?

I am well aware of the law, I simply chose to ignore it.

You are mine now. May you live long enough to regret it.

Revenge is the luxury of the living.

Why I didn't join the Druchii Corsair's league:
I know that those upright poles are masts, and the cloth bundles up there are sails. I know that I am standing on a deck, and I assume there’s an anchor around here somewhere, But I wouldn’t know where to look for it. That is the sum total of my knowledge of sailing. You’re the ship’s master, get us out of here... I’m going below. Wake me when we get to Bretonnia.

Malus: Clearly it would be a mistake to challenge Isilvar and his men on my own. I’ll have to follow him back to the Hag and pay whatever price he asks in order to get the dagger from him.
Tz'arkan: A costly, but prudent plan. You are joking of course.
Malus: Of course, I’m going to run him down like a fox and hang his ears from my belt and if he gives me the dagger without too much trouble I might let him die with his manhood intact.
Tz'arkan: I expected no less, if nothing else, Malus Darkblade, you can be counted on to react to adversity with as much violence as physically possible.

As long as you’re hurting, you’re still living.

The essence of the Druchii is taking strength from darkness and making it their own.

Malus: What’s our situation?
Lhunara: One dead, minor wounds for everyone else, the nauglir are in good shape, but they’re getting thin again. Ammunition is running low, as well as food and water. Also, we appear to be camped in the middle of an entire mob of beastmen.
Malus: I’d noticed that last part myself.

Do you typically block your opponent’s blade with your face?

So you plan to kill him?
Better to say I intend to put him into a position that is very likely to end his life

Urial: Never in my life would I have imagined such a thing.
Malus: What? That I need your help?
Urial: No, that you can actually read.

There is no sorcery in the world strong enough to wring pity from your cold heart.

Now for some more sayings:

Choose your path, lest it be chosen for you.

Let your enemy have the first move, let yourself have the first strike.

You cannot fight what you cannot see.

If they can’t hit you, they can’t hurt you.

Let the other men fight each other, then kill the survivors.

Everyone has a fatal weakness, except for the druchii!

Dead men don’t talk.

While I hate, I live.

We will always have our hatred, if you took our gold, our slaves, our weapons, our cities, we would still have our hatred. The more we lose, the stronger it becomes, strike us down, and our hatred shall give us the strength to return the blow a thousand-fold, that is why you can never defeat the Druchii.

All things perish, this is the law of existence, accept your suffering and your mortality, only by using this truth, can you transcend it.

I have quite a few more but this post is getting rather long. I have documented every amusing line in the first three Malus Darkblade novels, that is how much I love our Dark Lord, someday I'll get round to documenting the good lines in the last two books aswell.

It was a couple of days when I was really bored and I had nothing to do ok? They're good books! :oops: :lol:
Camaris
Black Guard

Post by Camaris »

While we're in the spirit of Malus Darkblade, I might as well throw my favorite one in.

Malus: Your timing could have been better, that thing nearly turned me into paste!"
Hauclir: "An unforgivable breach of duty, my lord. Part of the wall fell on me and I selfishly tried to free myself instead of immediately seeing to your safety."
Malus99
Scourge
Scourge

Post by Malus99 »

Camaris wrote:While we're in the spirit of Malus Darkblade, I might as well throw my favorite one in.

Malus: Your timing could have been better, that thing nearly turned me into paste!"
Hauclir: "An unforgivable breach of duty, my lord. Part of the wall fell on me and I selfishly tried to free myself instead of immediately seeing to your safety."

I quite like the one just after aswell:
Hauclir-What if you don’t return?
Malus-If it were me, I’d take my chances with the sharks.
Hauclir-You think I can swim to one of our ships?
Malus-No, I think you should jump in the water and hope the sharks get you before the daemon does.

Hauclir is the best supporting character the world has ever known, mildly edging out Arleth Vann who is just seriously cool in a sort of look-at-me-wrong-and-I'll-put-a-dagger-through-you're-eye kind of way.
Veni, Vidi, Voro!!!

All things perish, this is the law of existence, accept your suffering and your mortality, only by using this truth, can you transcend it.
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Strangely apropriate from only fools and horses 'who dares wins,'. This also gives you an excuse to call your second in command a plonker.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

"Five heads are better than one".

(Ideally spoken to a high elf just before feeding him to one our beautiful hydras)
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

I'm not sure if this one has come up:

If violence is not the answer, you're not using ENOUGH!

EDIT: Oh. Yes it has, many times. I just re-read the thread. I do apologise. *facepalm*

What about:

How did he die?
Natural causes.
But he was stabbed!
This is Naggaroth.
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Red... wrote:"Five heads are better than one".

(Ideally spoken to a high elf just before feeding him to one our beautiful hydras)
"Five heads are better than NONE" ;)
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Alphawolf29
Slave on the Altar

Post by Alphawolf29 »

"My son, Two in the leg are better than One in the throat"

Trans, It is better to take much punishment where you can afford it, then the slightest injury where you cannot.
Malekii
Shade

Post by Malekii »

This is copied (alright stolen) from someone.

Violence is never the answer, it is the question to which the answer is yes!
Never trust a monster wearing a top hat

Hi, i'm Malekii but you can call me My Lord.