For Sale - Well Painted Dark Elves Army - UK

Buy, Sell or Trade your models here...

Moderators: xFallenx, cultofkhaine, The Dread Knights

Sosages
Slave on the Altar

For Sale - Well Painted Dark Elves Army - UK

Post by Sosages »

Hi all,

Last year i purchased an excellent DE army, they were purchased due to a premium bonds win and I didn’t have time to paint them as I was still putting a lot of effort into my tiny WoC army. I figured the Dark Elves would make a nice change from the melee powers of the WoC and allow me to compete in bigger games.

Now all was going well until a small child came into my life and I simply have no time to enjoy my favourite army as often as I would like despite building a cracking board to play on and enjoying many a victory :)

So real life unfortunately has got in the way of me having fun and I doubt I will have time for another 5 years so I figured time to take them off the shelf in my office and see if anyone else would be interested in them. Don’t worry I’m not abandoning the hobby I will occasionally play with my friends. I thought it would be a nice idea if I offered them on this and another forum first so someone else can enjoy them and get as much fun as I have had.

The asking price is a little high but they're decently painted and ready to go. There is a painted army along with plenty of extras, carry case, templates, trays and two Dark Elf army books (one is a little dog eared as it’s the one I refer to when playing) I have also included some none-painted models + some unmodded trays and a GW purity seal (satin) spray with plenty of life left in it. Oh last of all i have thrown in the rule book (i have a few spare)

I have put some pictures below but if anyone needs anything else taken just let me know.

The painted models included in the auction are as follows.

CHARACTERS: Supreme Sorceress on Dark Pegasus (converted from Morathi and the 7th ed. Sorceress on Cold One), Sorceress mounted on Dark Steed (converted from Morathi herself, 7th ed. Sorceress, BS on foot (converted from the 7th ed. Dreadlord on foot and a 6th ed. Assassin.

CORE: 20 Spearmen w/ full command, 10 Repeater Crossbows, 6 Dark Riders w/ musician (converted from Glade Riders and DE Warrior box bitz) and 10 Harpies (converted from Daemonettes and Harpy wings).

SPECIAL: 20 Black Guard w/ full command, 7 Shades (Manflayers) and 5 Cold One Knights w/ full command.

RARE: 7th ed. Hydra and 2 Repeater Bolt Throwers. The army is based simply with sand and flock, and most of the painted units come with similarly treated custom movement trays.

The unpainted EXTRAS include: 7th ed. Dreadlord on Cold One and 1 Assassin

I did have a seller locally but he let me down and purchased a new Panasonic TV instead :) I will put this on Ebay at a later date if no one is interested.

Looking for £300 this will include delivery via courier (DHL or City Link I expect) payment expected by paypal

I am based in the UK (Berkshire near Reading) I am only prepared to send to a Mainland UK address after money has been verified and in my PayPal account.

Also prepared to let someone collect if they are local.
Happy to answer any questions and provide extra info/pictures.

Pictures here:
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i345/SOSAGES1/ hopefully that will work. Sorry for the naff pics my camera is a little old it does not do the models justice.

Thanks for reading!

Regards, SOS