Can plague of rust be dispelled?

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Mustangtc
Trainee Warrior

Post by Mustangtc »

If so, if a unit takes multiple plagues over a few turns can they be dispelled all together or does each individual casting have to be dispelled?

Also, if a character is in a unit I presume they will lose their AS if it is targetted by the spell. If said charater then leaves the unit does the spell remain?

Cheers

-MustangTC
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

It can be dispelled as it's being cast. If the wizard gets the spell off, it's permanent.
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra
Mustangtc
Trainee Warrior

Post by Mustangtc »

Great, cheers.
Saintofm
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Saintofm »

Yeah, it's one of the main advantages of the spell: Reduce the enemy's survivability by impermanently making their armor null and void. That said, it's a double edge sword for lore of metal users as the damaging spells require the foe to be armored for the most part to so much as tickle them.
Who needs sanity? I have a Hydra
Flash29
Assassin

Post by Flash29 »

exept for the final transmutation, its not really double edged since plague of rust is more suited for the 5+-6+ save while the damging spells are best for the 1+-3+ saves. also it's great since it stacks with armour piercing and transmutation to lead, making live easier for our mass strenth 3 troops (corsais, crossbows, witch elves)