How do you Rank Up Cold Ones?

How to beat those cowardly High Elves?

Moderators: Layne, The Dread Knights

Rommel44
Trainee Warrior

How do you Rank Up Cold Ones?

Post by Rommel44 »

Hey mates. Well as it says above, I am planning on running a unit of 12x Cold ones in a 6x2 formation, however I have heard they are very hard to rank up. Is there any particular way of doing this or is there a way that you have found effective at ranking them up?
Ozzkoz
Corsair

Post by Ozzkoz »

I had a single rank of 5, and now want to add a second rank and have this problem. I'm currently busting the five painted mini off the base (ouch) and re positioning them so they are set more to the front/ left base and the rear rank are being positioned more at the rear/ right.

If you have to break from base, I've found that taking a par of wire clippers and clipping he base apart so that I only have base under feet and then an exact-o knife to shave away that last portion is working.
Diablo
Cold One Knight

Post by Diablo »

Perhaps what about search the forum because you probably are not the first one asking that question? In that case i can assure you, you are definitely not the first one, such a thread was about a month ago on the first page so should be on second max third now ;)
Vulcan
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Vulcan »

Offset the ones in front to one side on their bases, and the ones in back to the other side.

Of course, you don't know you need to do this until it is too late...
Wargamer lester
Warrior

Post by Wargamer lester »

I am building mine in a bit of diagonal angle in respect to the bases. The tail a bit to the left, head to the right. They should rank up just fine.