Group 28

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Vaari
Black Guard

Post by Vaari »

I'm all for new blood, it will mix things up. If they get out of hand....."rocks fall".
Group 28
Name - Seijl Illydrien Class- Shade
Character Stats
- WS 6 - - S 3 - - T 3 - - D 4 - - I 4 -
Equipment
MC Light Armour, MC Buckler, MC Longsword,, Repeater Crossbow, Dagger w/ UC, Dagger w/ DV Shade Cloak. Field Kit (Healing x3), Vials of Unseen Chains (x3 uses) , Vials of Dark Venom (x4 uses) , Lamia Fang, Harpy Claws
Circlets : 260, , Emerald Eye (200Circ.) Rations: 10/10 Bolts: 16/20 , Null Stone
Skills
Basic Stealth - Heal
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Once more I must leave you. I will be walking in the north for eight days so there is no realistic prospect of posting, I doubt my phone will even work. Sorry for the pause, things should smooth out after this. -Drainial
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Meteor
Executioner

Post by Meteor »

Have a fun and safe trip! Nothing like withheld suspense, damn and I thought it only happens in movies and shows!~
What's mine is mine, What's yours is mine.
Now that we understand each other, lets get down to business.

Jacks -Shade
- WS 5 - - S 3 - - T 2 - - D 6 - - I 5 -

Equipment
Short Sword, MC Long Sword*, Dagger, RxB & RHB [20/10] MC Shade Cloak, 4 Throwing Daggers, 3x Healing Vials, 451C, [3]Dark Venom, [4]Unseen Chains, Food, Dark Steed- Spike

Skills
Basic Stealth, Awareness, TWF, Suithenlu Khythan, Ride

Magic Item
Eye of the Jabberwock

*Magical properties possibly imbued
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Well, sorry for this now redundant post but the roleplay thread vanished for a while there! It's back now. Could be my machine, but ... well you can all see why I'd be worried! :shock: We have a battle to fight! :P
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

I know it was odd, it happened right after I tried to delete the multiple mod posts (damn internal server error). Thankfully it has returned.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Gentleman of Moderation
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Once more I must leave you. I will be walking in the north for eight days so there is no realistic prospect of posting,

... waaait .. you didn't find any strange cities, did you? Pick up any odd magical artifacts? Like maybe some iron jewellery? :D
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Strange cities? Well Newcastle is pretty odd I guess :D .

Gentleman of Moderation
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Long train journey tomorrow, I am also trying to arrange moving house and have a job interview coming up, so I thought it only fair to warn you I may not be able to manage 3 days' turnaround ... I should be able to, though. I just wanted to let you all know if I am late that I haven't vanished! I want to keep up. And not just because we have serious shopping to do :D I see that we will hopefully have new people/person to welcome in too :)

Drainial, lookng over the summary that's a pretty good description of all that we've done so far - and no Syjahel hasn't forgiven Sultra yet :p She also kind of admires him, though, so she will stick with him. She thinks he could teach her a lot. After all he has managed to survive a long time, something she wants to do.

And anyway revenge is a dish best served when one owns the entire restaurant :D
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

I am moving back to uni tomorrow so I might be out of contact for a couple of days, I will probably be able to post on Sunday but it kind of depends whether the internet in my new house is set up yet or not.

Gentleman of Moderation
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Carathyle maveric »

why don't you just post a modpost now, so we can continue?

Carathyle Maveric:(Group 28 Warrior)
Ws:5 S:4 T:3 D:4 I:3
Equipment:
Enchanted* Obsidian Long sword, MC Light armour, Dark Steed(Sephirah), Shield, MC Longbow(89 arrows), 56 Circlets, Maibed Dagger, Asur Spear and Disguise.
Skills: Ride, Acrobatics
*Increased Strength, holds the soul of his father
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Because it is 2.18 in the morning and a decent mod post takes 40 mins to an hour to compose, type and proof read.

Gentleman of Moderation
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

No problem, I've done that moving thing myself many times :) I know how it goes. We'll be here when you're ready.
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Vaari
Black Guard

Post by Vaari »

CC'd from RP thread

Carathyle :

OOC: hmm... my prediction: Harpies break through our defence, kidnap the young Naylia and then disappear, leaving many of their comrades dead and many of us wounded. correct?

Otherwise then that, it would probably like this:
We manage to get the harpies to withdraw, we continue our travel, get stopped AGAIN, this time probably by ground forces, we suffer casualties, they suffer some as well. They get away with naylia, and we need to start searching for her.

I can't see any other way how this would end(it's very common that you make it hard for us. You'll probably throw some more waves at us if we manage to fend them off, or not.

Please keep this kind of speculation to the OOC thread in the RPG discussion forum, I don't mind a bit of OOC along with the IC posts but for extended OOC remarks the OOC thread is the place to go.

Other than that, wait and see Smile -Drainial

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Your right Carathyle, that is most likely what will happen, Drainial enjoys a good piece of evil when it takes his fancy. However, avoiding problems due to meta-knowledge kind of takes the fun out of things. Just my opinion. See you back at the fight!
Group 28
Character Stats
Equipment
MC Light Armour, MC Buckler, MC Longsword,, Repeater Crossbow, Dagger w/ UC, Dagger w/ DV Shade Cloak. Field Kit (Healing x3), Vials of Unseen Chains (x3 uses) , Vials of Dark Venom (x4 uses) , Lamia Fang, Harpy Claws
Circlets : 260, , Emerald Eye (200Circ.) Rations: 10/10 Bolts: 16/20 , Null Stone
Skills
Basic Stealth - Heal
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Well what's the point of a role play involving dark elves if you can't indulge in a little evil once in a while, gets it out of the system :D .

You know it occurs to me that despite it being asked in most other role plays on the site I have never asked who I am actually playing with here. Personally I am Tom, at university in England and I am 20 years old. So indulge my curiosity.

Gentleman of Moderation
Cananatra
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Cananatra »

Sean, College in Ireland, 22 years old.
You are indulged.
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

Dion de Kievit, The Netherlands(sheesh, isn't obvious!), 17 years old, played warhammer the past 6 months, however turn of events made it stall a lot. Freshman in collage, got anything else to share?... no.

About to buy a compleet army of High elves from another player that is going to stop. High elves, always fun to use as dark elves :D especially if you see the cheer size of the army.

Equipment:
Enchanted* Obsidian Long sword, MC Light armour, Dark Steed(Sephirah), Shield, MC Longbow(89 arrows), 56 Circlets, Maibed Dagger, Asur Spear and Disguise.
Vaari
Black Guard

Post by Vaari »

I see I am the granddad so far. Luke (31) Librarian. I have recently returned to the world of warhammer after a decade hiatus. Damn you Jes Goodwin and your amazing sculpts, damn you! If it wasn't for him I would have managed to break my "plastic crack" addiction.
Group 28
Character Stats
Equipment
Skills
Basic Stealth - Heal
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

hmm... back to the rpg,

Drainial, would you mind it if Carathyle loots the fallen female warrior from her shield and spear?

Equipment:
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Loot what you are able.

"Take what you can!"
"Give nothing back!"

Druchii/Jack Sparrow, I think they would get along well.

Gentleman of Moderation
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Just to notify everyone that I should be moving house in the next week (Friday Saturday), and I'm not sure when I will get the internet back at home. I'll try to keep up, or if not leave Drainial some instructions on what I'd like to do if I do have an enforced timeout.

Hopefully there won't be a big disruption, but I can't be sure so better safe than sorry! :)
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Carathyle maveric
Malekith's Best Friend

it's okay Syjahel, we'll understand... at least I do :P

Equipment:
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

Thanks :) I plan to keep online for as long as I can but these things can be tricky! I'll be back though, someone needs to keep Jacks in order :p
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Syjahel
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Syjahel »

With regard to new skills, there are a couple of ones I want Syjahel to have :D

Anarin Sarath (the way of sword and shield): this is the one she ought to get. It makes sense for what she's been doing.

Sariya Fencing: and this is the one I really really want and made a very girly sqeeking noise over when I saw it. Not the kind of sound the good Captain would make, no. Never. I've always loved this idea, I think Druchii fencing would be amazing to see. From a safe distance.

So. Some things for Syahel to work towards, and spend all her ill-gotten gains on. Or aspire to, anyway :D
RIP Group 28
~ We Never Slept ~
Cananatra
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Cananatra »

I'm definitely intending to head after Anarin Sarath. Though endurance would be an interesting thing to add on to my T5. Get some heavy armour too, maybe a sea dragon cloak. Exceptionally difficult to kill character on his way.

Are parry and riposte replaced by these new styles? Or did I just overlook them in the list?
Group 28- Name: Cananatra; Warrior; Follower of Slaanesh
WS:4 S:4 T:5 D:4 I:3
Equipment: MC Long sword, Throwing Axe, Dagger, Heavy Armour, Slaanesh Amulet, Dalvian Hunting Horn, Rations x 7, Null stone x 1, 525 Gold, Dark Steed, Blackpowder Pistol [18/18]
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Ride, Endurance
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

Parry and riposte were considered to be too limited and specific since both of them are things that almost all warriors would know how to do (and indeed have done already in the RPG, especially the shades). Anarin Sarath takes over as the upgrade for defensive fighting and certainly includes greater proficiency both in defence, and retaliatory attack.

Gentleman of Moderation