OOC - Group 36 LOOKING FOR PLAYERS! PM ME

Where the RPGs take place

Moderator: The Makers of Chains

Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

the idea is that we kill a bunch of riders sending 'wild' horses into the enemy infantry behind us, and then we turn and with a bit of luck trap the rest of the cavalry between us and the enemy infantry.

EDIT: Should I put stuff like this in the IC post? Should I put it here in OOC or should I just not say it? (I am asking all of you)
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills: WS4, S4, T3, D3, I4
Equipment: Short Sword, Shortbow, 1 quiver of 17 (5 poison), Medium Armour, Shield.
Inventory: 12 gold, water bottle (1 liter).
Skills:
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

Well.. you can allways think your motives with strategy and actions.. which gives me better options to see if what you truly want happens. Second I would find it quite relevant for the soldiers to know that they shouldn't go for the horses at all! and that when the cavalry has moved past we will try and trap them between us and the infantry.
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Alrighty 8)

Quite a few actions in my post - if at all possible I generally aim to do 2-4 actions per post. Nathra had three targets so that means three attacks! This fight is similar to when she was fighting the archers on the roof, in a battle situation it is important to kill people quickly and efficiently, so she makes one quick strike to take her foes out as easily as she can.

When she was duelling the knight the two of them were alone and Nathra had an audience, so she put on a bit of a show.

Looking forward to Nightcall's post now :)
Nathra Severain - Shade (Group 38)
WS:5 S:4 T:2 D:6 I: 3
Skills; Acrobatics; Basic Stealth; Free Running
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Inventory; Ornate Tiara; Sword Belt; Asuri Orb; 106 gold
Nightcall
Malekith's Personal Guard

Post by Nightcall »

Hi guys, I'm sorry but life has been very busy lately, leaving me with no time to write an RPG post. I will try to keep up, I don't want to drop out, but will probably miss deadlines.

If this happens, Sen, could you tag Tala along? Then when I get a chance I will catch up. Thank you all! ;)
Casaythe Blackstorm - Warrior (Corsair) - Group 22
Skills: Awareness, Endurance
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations
Stats: WS4, S4, T5, D3, I4

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXzIeI0mkFI&ob=av3e

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRkc08_dR-0&ob=av3n

Birthday weekend is soon drawing to a close! Good to see you again, Nightcall, don't be a stranger!

Sorry I've not been able to post sooner. Been busy celebrating my birthday the last few days - still feeling quite drunk, gonna have a 3 day hangover in the morning. Oh, lovely ;)
Equipment: Longsword; Shurikens (6/10); Shade Cloak; Asur Arm & Leg Armour Plates; Misericorde; Gutting Knife
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

Okay Night, good to know. I will tag Tala with the group (He won't take much initiative, but will butcher as usual when it comes to fighting.)
And then just post when you got the chance, it doesn't have to be all that long, but a couple of actions here and there keeps you in the story. :D

Gratz MG! Didin't know.. ^^ It sounds like you had a crazy birthday! Have only slightly read the IC post, but will probably read them a bit more throughly later today.
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Thanks Sen :) I have the interest, but not so much the time. Grrrr.

Speaking of Grrrr, some awesome female vocalists there, MG! Hope you had a wicked birthday. ;)
Equipment: Short Sword, Glaive, Medium Armour, Sea Dragon Cloak, Repeater Crossbow, clip of bolts [11/20], 405 gold, Talisman of Darkness, Tool Kit, 2 months' rations

Mod, Group 38
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

Spectre... you had plenty of days.. tomorrow noon I will post wether or not you make yours....
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Fairly awesome, eh, Nightcall! Had an amazing birthday weekend, thanks guys :D

C'mon guys, get your posts up already - you're letting the team down here :roll:

Do hope that Nathra's archers didn't die as a result of my drunkenness, lol. Oh, and you called her a 'he' again...

When the battle is won might we get a chance for some epic conversations? ;)
Spectre
Dark Rider

Post by Spectre »

yeah I quit guys, I have lost interest in rp'ing. I will not be making a last post. Sen feel free to use Nardiz for 2 more posts, after that i would appreciate it if you killed him off. Thank you for the fun we had and I wish you good luck and a good game.
Nardiz Taxokoar
Male, Warrior, Group 36
Skills: WS4, S4, T3, D3, I4
Equipment: Short Sword, Shortbow, 1 quiver of 17 (5 poison), Medium Armour, Shield.
Inventory: 12 gold, water bottle (1 liter).
Skills:
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

That's a shame, Spectre. It was fun while it lasted, look after yourself matey. ;)

Mod, Group 38
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

oKAY specte sad to hear that...

I will try and find out what to do then, two players is a bit short...
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Was nice to meet you, Spectre, however briefly!

Well, Nightcall, looks like like it's just the two of us ;)

What about Valin, Sen? It appears that Cananatra won't be returning, are you going to kill his character off? You don't have to tell me, though, might spoil the surprise.... hehe

Between Nathra and Tala, we could probably keep the RP going until you get an additional player or two in. What do you guys think?
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

If that is what you want we can do that, and yes then i will kill both both valin and nardiz... It is a shame though that we have barely started the adventure... :/
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

It is a shame! Was just starting to get 'into' it as well, but these things do happen :(

Well, if you are looking for some additional players, Arturo and Lokil were both quite good, I seem to recall. Me and Night did a bit of RP'ing with them in the short lived Group 37 - that was great while it lasted! They might consider RP'ing again!

I'm happy to keep it going with just Nathra and Talahisior at the moment. What say you, Nightcall? Thnk you can manage that?
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Yep, I'm still up for it, time allowing. Been a bit ill and baby has gone down with a cold, so have had my hands full again. :/

Mod, Group 38
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

Okay, you think you would be able to keep up, if the only thing i asked was actions, and not all the extras? cause one and a half player is a bit short.
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

I'll do my best! ;)

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Hey guys!

We still going ahead? Seems about time for a mod-post :lol:

I know two players is a little short for you, Sen, but don't start neglecting the two players you do have - I am still very much interested in keeping the story going! Maybe you should stick your own character in, you'll definitely have three players then 8)
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

Hehe... Almost have a third player, just need to read the character through... And I am sorry for the wait...

Also had to figure how to develop the story from now on (since I have to kill Nardiz...)
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Senluthan
Beastmaster

Post by Senluthan »

Name; Riddick the black
Sex; Male
Age; 122
Height; 6,2
Weight; 210 pounds

Riddick has long black hair tied black in a ponytail, with averagely pail skin. He has cold gray eyes, and black lips stained from sucking on lout’s roots, he has a lean muscle frame, and always wears a crisp black robe. He also has a tattoo on his face of interlocking spirals extending from his left shoulder up his neck and cheek ending around his left eye.

Zealot (kainite)
Ws 5 S4 T3 D3 I3
Equipment: draich, 1 throwing dagger
Skill: awareness

Riddick came from a small outpost town on the boarder of ground, as a child his family where from the merchant class selling iron works and some northern slaves when the season was good but at the age of 14 a traveling sect from the cult of kaine came to the town, the town was too small to have its own temple so catered to the every wish of the visitors to try and gain political/religious favour over the other town occupants, but one day during their stay, Riddick was walking with his parents trough the main square as the cult was preaching to the public. Then suddenly one of the priestesses let out a blood curtailing shriek that stopped the square dead and leveled a finger at Riddick. She started to rant in some strange dialect for 30 seconds and then in a voice like the grave said the boy has the mark of the bloody handed good upon him. And singled for the boy to come to her, his mother Went to stop him but his father stopped her as Riddick joined the kainite’s. it wasn’t long after that Riddick stated to train in the deadly arts with the wondering band. But after years of traveling Riddick noted the his companions never traveled to a cite with a temple and didn’t teach the normal doctorates of kaine, it wasn’t till the band was attacked one night that he found out that he was with an out lawed band of zealots,

They were attacked outside a large cite by a hand full of holey executioners, it was a savage battle lasting only minuets the executioner had been overly confident fighting a band three times there number but in the end half the zealots where dead, and there was Riddick with a dagger in his hand kneeling before the bodies of an executioner that he had stabbed in the back of the neck and of the priestess that had been his teacher for the last few decades. Taking the draich that had slaine his teacher Riddick disappeared with rest of the band.

Years later now and Riddick is a loner, moving from place to place, and has forsaken his parents name and is now called Riddick the black, with his draich across his back and dagger hid in the small of his back he walks the land waiting….

Ambitions: Riddick now travels the old wold doing kaines work and waiting for the date that all true believers will be called to do battle for their god
Senluthan Redskull
Group 36 Mod
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

Woohoo! Another zealot! We shall have fun preaching Khaine's true way to all that fall upon our blades! :D

Yeah, shame about Nardiz. Could you have him captured and dragged off by the villagers? That way it's open ended in case Spectre ever fancies RPing with him again. Just an idea... tell me to shut up if you like :lol:

Mod, Group 38
Minigrift
... And Hell Followed

Post by Minigrift »

Oh, gods no! Not another Khainite >_<

Alrighty peeps!

Welcome back to the group Dreadlord, be nice to RP with you again ;)

Hadn't noticed you guys had posted already - I'll go catch up!

Sen, guys, how do you feel about doing the dice thing? Rolling dice to determine our actions etc... I much prefer that as it adds a touch of realism, randomness and excitement to the proceedings. Well, it's up to you guys and Sen, of course, if you can be um, arsed, doing it, lol

Oh, and what about Valin, is he dead as well? And any other survivors from the beach battle, or just the three of us?
Nightcall

Post by Nightcall »

I'd be happy with dice. To be honest I've tried posting to represent Tala's lower intelligence by having him act without thinking, not notice things, etc. But dice would be cool. :)

Mod, Group 38
dreadlord7476
Cold One Knight

Post by dreadlord7476 »

dice is good to me
Twitter @dreadlord7476

the dead savoir nothing, revenge is a dish for the living

kailleth blackthorn Group 38
Warrior
ws5 s4 t3 d3 i4
2long swords, light armour, sheld