Hellebron Shade List (Eternity) 2400

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Lord Drakon
Malekith's Best Friend

Hellebron Shade List (Eternity) 2400

Post by Lord Drakon »

I completed my Shade list I wanted to draft since Eternity Lists

In short
- 1 super killy combat horde
- 4 vanguard units
- 5 scout units
- 3 snipers
- 0 casters

I have to say that I think this is the best list I ever drafted.

Witch Elf Horde has 3++ against magic, +6 to dispell bonus. Shooting can hurt, but I have a LOT of screening available and there are a LOT of bodies. I don't think there is much out there that can beat this combat unit.

Three waystalkers are hunting for enemy wizards (and later on other characters) from turn 1. Mask of EEE (providing terror to Shade unit) and Ruby Ring (fire for regeneration etc.) go in either waywatchers and shades. Shield of Ptotos can go solo scouting.

Warlocks cast soulblight and doombolts. Waywatchers hunt armoured units. Shades shoot everything and can fight also if needed (boosted by bound spell CoB)

Very reliable shooting

Lords
Hellebron 310
- General

Heroes
Death Hag 300
- Cauldron of Blood
- BSB

Waystalker 115
- Ruby Ring

Waystalker 115
- Shield of Ptotos

Waystalker 115
- Mask of EEE

Core
31 witch elves, full command, lichebone pennant 386
5 dark riders, shields, musician, repeater crossbows 110
5 dark riders, shields, musician, repeater crossbows 110

Special
7 shades, great weapons 126

Rare
5 waywatchers 100
5 waywachters 100
5 warlocks 125
5 warlocks 125

And the best thing is, I have the models :D

Searinox Nagharha
Aspiring Brush Master

Re: Hellebron Shade List (Eternity) 2400

Post by Searinox Nagharha »

looks interresting and a real pain to fight against. One thing tho.

the 3++ vs magic for you WE Horde, I'm guessing that you stacked the MR(1) fromthe Cauldron with the MR(1) from the Lichbone Pendant? sadly that doesnt work ;) MR doesn't stack with itself so your WE will have a 4++ vs Magic

but yeah your right. their isnt alot that can take on a WE+COB Horde and come out alive.
especially if you can find the 30 points needed to get the Razor Standaart in their ;)
PLOG - The House of Corvus

Group 41- Name: Searinox Nagharha - Shade
WS:5 S:3 T:3 D:4 I:4
Equipment: Long sword; Falchion (family heirloom), Very Good Sabre, Short sword, Dagger, Throwing Dagger (4) SeaDragon Cloak, Chain
Inventory: 30 gold (214 still to be paid), Silver Bracelet, several flagons: 1x Strength potion, 3x Courage potion, 3x Healing Potion.
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Acrobatics, Basic Stealth
Cihan
Corsair

Re: Hellebron Shade List (Eternity) 2400

Post by Cihan »

Searinox Nagharha wrote:the 3++ vs magic for you WE Horde, I'm guessing that you stacked the MR(1) fromthe Cauldron with the MR(1) from the Lichbone Pendant? sadly that doesnt work ;) MR doesn't stack with itself so your WE will have a 4++ vs Magic

Yeb, MR doesnt stack. Drop the pennant, 4+ is good enough anyway. Or invest in a MR2 item. Other than that, I wouldnt want my naked BSB to get killed by cannons. Which is what will happen to that DH on the CoB.