Question on Drealord on a Coldone, COKand EXILE Warhost

The place for all game discussions on Age of Sigmar.

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Phox532
Executioner

Question on Drealord on a Coldone, COKand EXILE Warhost

Post by Phox532 »

So the Command ability Single-minded Hunting beast allows a unit of COKs the chance to reroll charges and add one to wound rolls on the units ferocious jaws making it +3 to wound, on a charge COK +1 to wound rolls making it +3 to wound, Now exile warhort allows for rerolls of wound rolls of 1 in the combat phase and +1 to hits on any units that charge from the Exile warhost. So may question is right now my Coldones and knights are +3 to hit +4 to wound, but on a charge they are +2 hit and +3 to wound with rerolls to wounds of one and rerolls to charges? Is that right? Cause I'm looking at my current unit of nine and its 28 attacks of +2 to hit and +3 to wounds, right? Or is my math terrible?
Phox Jorkarzul
PaintedDeath
Slave on the Altar

Re: Question on Drealord on a Coldone, COKand EXILE Warhost

Post by PaintedDeath »

Exiled Warhost gives +1 to hit on a charge, and re-roll wound rolls of 1
Lance charge gives a +1 to wound on Lance and Blade only, not the cold one jaws
Single-minded hunting beast only adds to +1 to wound on the cold one jaws.

So during a charge with Single-Minded hunting beast and the exiled warhost bonus, the stats would be

Lance and Blade +2 to hit, +3 to wound w/ re-rolls
Cold one jaws +2 to hit, +3 to wound w/ re-rolls

Looks like your math is correct.

so vs +5 save (since the Knights are doing 2 damage apiece they are seperated.)

Knights

Cold Ones
Phox532
Executioner

Post by Phox532 »

Okay sweet. so it's looking like the avg is 7 wounds with the knights and what 9 wounds with the coldones on a charge. So not too bad. Okay sweet this makes me feel better about my plan of having a unit of 9 of them.
Phox Jorkarzul
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

PaintedDeath wrote:so vs +5 save (since the Knights are doing 2 damage apiece they are seperated.)

Combined:

(The graphical component already knows how to combine stuff, but the tools don't reflect it yet. This will become a feature in the future.)
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze