Blood Bowl DE team

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Blood Bowl DE team

Post by Calisson »

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-NL/Da ... l-Team-MTO
Wondering why they try to get rid of old collections of DE, Chaos Dwarfs and Chaos:
- to leave room for new ones?
- to drop these teams from the game?

Becoming a little nervous so see Chaos Dwarfs and DE having same treatment.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Re: Blood Bowl DE team

Post by Rork »

Maybe because it muddies the water with AoS? Or possibly because they've seen the sales for the add-ons for BB and are just playing it cautiously based on how well that extra stuff is selling.

Or maybe because their production methods have changed drastically over 20 years, they can only do it for a short period...and it isn't worth designing whole new teams.

(And nervous? You should have tried owning a Chaos Dwarf army !lol!)

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

The models are made to order. What I think happened is that they noticed the success of re-manufacturing some old models and kits for a one-off sale. As such...
Besides, it boosts the teams available for a game that's been growing very quickly in popularity.

If it is to mean anything about the future of the DarkElves, then I would deduce that Dark Elves won't get their own team the way Dwarfs did, or not anytime soon. I wouldn't be too worried about it though. If you want Dark Elves in BB, go get the team! Simple as that :)
It's now a supported team.
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Ming
Black Guard

Post by Ming »

What Daeron said +1

I'd just add that there are magnificent third party dark elves teams to buy on the market.

Sukubus Studio, Gaspez, Black Scorpion, Greebo (WIP), and many more!
Life is sweet for Bloodbowl players

I'd like to remind you TTC (Tilean Team Cup) 2017 is going to happen in Florence Italy 13-14 may 2017. You can sign 'till april 30th!

visit: www.predatorifirenze.com
... and Justice for all!!!

.... and enthusiast member of the league of extraordinary druchii gentlemen