Onward, to Glory! (Khorandras the Fallen story)

Stories, fluff, army fluff, your own fluff ideas, and other creations concerning the Druchii, the End Times Elves or the Exile Aelves go here!

Moderators: T.D., Drainial, The Dread Knights

Konrad von richtmark
Beastmaster

Onward, to Glory! (Khorandras the Fallen story)

Post by Konrad von richtmark »

Here it is, the third chapter I've made to the story of Khorandras the Fallen. As you might see I don't write them in chronological order, I write them whenever I get an idea, and organise them later. This will probably be the very first one, setting the context of it all. Read and enjoy. Comments are very much appreciated and infinitely craved for.

ONWARD, TO GLORY!

The storm raged, waves crashing against the merciless sea. With the grace and perfection that was characteristic of elvenkind, the cutter-class sailship found its way through the storm. The ship's captain and quartermaster Cuanor was a veteran of the Seaguard, having sailed the Northern seas countless times. Permission to haul in the sails, sir! asked a young skipper, who apparently hadn't seen a storm like this before. Rubbish! the old captain replied. The wind is in our favour, the storm works to our advantage! Full sail, and we'll be in Naggaroth tomorrow! Khorandras hired me to take him to Naggaroth as fast as possible, and this I will do! A wave struck the command bridge, soaking both the captain and the skipper. The lad went running for cover, while the captain laughed and cheerfully turned the steering wheel. At the fore of the ship stood Khorandras the Brave, seemingly unaffected by the storm. Though, he was not. It fitted his mood very well. It was a suitable way for him to arrive to Naggaroth, where his vengeance would take place.

He had always despised Slaanesh for causing the sundering of elvenkind. However, an incident that had happened two-hundred years ago had turned that spite into pathological hatred. In some way he still could not comprehend, Slaanesh had managed to corrupt his beloved wife, Annurielle. Forsaking him for the Lord of Pleasure, she had fled to the covens in Naggaroth to evade persecution in Ulthuan. For his loss, Khorandras would have his vengeance. The Order of Swordmasters had rejected him, Belannaer himself having condemned Khorandras for being driven by hatred rather than the will to serve elvenkind. He had to make his own destiny, and had an iron determination to do so. Having heard of the War of Flesh and Blood, Khorandras had immediately set sail for Naggaroth to fight under Khaine's banner. He had little hopes of finding his lost wife, and dreaded to think what might had become of her. What he craved for was to wade in the blood of the followers of Slaanesh, to cut a swathe of mass carnage through their ranks. Unsheathing his sword, he shouted a challenge to Slaanesh into the raging storm ahead.
Unless you already figured out, I play Empire. And I like spearelves.

Read The collected tales of Khorandras the Fallen