1250pts list (bit wierd but one win from one game)

Get critiqued on your latest army here...

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Wheatiess
Slave on the Altar

1250pts list (bit wierd but one win from one game)

Post by Wheatiess »

master
ring o darkness,heavy armour, sea dragon cloak, great weapon 132

sorc Lvl 1
dispel scroll 125

Rxb x 16
shield, guard 181

warriors x 15
shield, full command 120

harpies x 8 88

assasian
rune of kaine, add heand weapon 121

14 black gaurd
full command, standard of hag graef, ring of hotek 277

giant 205

i played this list vs my friend that collects high elf so it was gonna be bloody. I like magic heavy armies so i though i should flip it for this battle. We pre-prepare list and hide magic items so he would expect 2 lvl 2 sorcs so i took one scroll caddy.
a few high lights of the battle: the black guard with master clock up 1140 victory points destroying 20 spearmen, 15 pheniox guard, a dragon mage(also general) the dragon, 2 standards and a table quarter. not bad for 400 pts of shoot me sign (only lost 4). my giant (i dont have a hydra so shut up) set up a perfect flank charge on the pheniox guard only to fall backwards and get turned into a porcipine a turn later, hydra would have done much better and given me 30 pts to use else where. harpies did very well expecting to see many more of them in future battles(by did well i mean blocked shooting and engaged archers at perfect time didnt kill much and ended up fleeing but that was expected). Rxbmen and sorc fail to do anything, got destroy while running away from dragon mage (we did a "what if" where they didnt flee in terror and 16 rxb on a stand and shoot can do a lot of damage) assasian rocked but not enough for her to kill(i have a female assasian) ow and i won by 442 pts

shadow warriors and longbows are dangerous and altough the saying is no plan survives contact with the enemy i think it should be no plan survives contact with the terrain
Glaive "shadowsoul" Maglen's trophy hall
1 dragon mage of caledor

slavers of the Coldscale flotilla
1W-0D-0L
Gibious
Highborn

Post by Gibious »

best potential change would be minimum size harpies and not guard fro Rxb to possibly turn 16RxB to 2 sets of 10
...Well thats the end of my post