Logo
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:40 am



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Shadow Arena - Deathmatch II 
Author Message
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:50 am
Posts: 4577
Location: Roleplaying Forum
Please Read This First.

Then, Create Your Character.


Deathmatch II

Another Deathmatch game is set to take place in the Shadow Arena! If you want to participate, please make a single post below with your Character Profile. Entry is run on a first come first served basis, with the exception of surviving characters from previous games. The maximum number of players for Deathmatch II is 10. Any players with surviving characters from previous games may join this game with the same character, with +1 Damage Point.


Once 10 profiles have been signed up below, the game will be hosted in this thread.


Last edited by Kinslayer on Sat May 09, 2009 3:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.



Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:34 pm
Profile
Noble
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:37 am
Posts: 400
Location: Bris-VEGAS, Australia
Post 
Getting sick of me yet? =]
Anyway here is my new character pretty much as close to a dark elf assassin as I could think of.

Name: K'yorl Jaezred (m), Dark Elf.
Stats: M5 WS8 BS4 S3 T3 A7
Equipment: Long Sword, Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Light Armour
Abilities: Deception, Elven Agility, Heartseeker.

Fixed profile

_________________
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D4 I4
Equip: Sword, Light Armour, blackpowder pistol, 4 bullets, 2GP.
Skills:


Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:56 am
Profile
Assassin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:53 am
Posts: 596
Post 
Well as they weren't used last time I might aswell go for a marauder of the dark gods.

Name: Vaako Goremane (m), Marauder
Stats: M4 WS6 BS4 S6 T5 A5
Equipment: Warhammer, Mace, Heavy Armour, Helmet
Abilities: Hammer Blow, Masterful Strength, Cruel Tricks

I'm good right?

Yes, perfect

_________________
Vash’nir - WS5 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: 2 asrai short swords, assassins dagger, silver dagger, modified repeater crossbow (20/20), hunting spear, Cloak of Dusk, full leather armour
Inventory: talisman of protection, talisman of night, smoke bombs x6, rope x2, healing balms x10, climbing axe x2, skinning knives, winter gear, Vikarh map, pouch of powder, 4 fire bombs
Mount: Dark Steed (Falken)
Gold: 2270
Skills: Stealth, Two Weapon Fighting, Basic Ride
Class: Shade


Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:38 am
Profile
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 3:51 pm
Posts: 4641
Location: I am the voice inside your head
Post 
Khalvar (m) Dark elf
M5 WS8 BS4 S6 T3 A5
Longsword, Heavy armour, Small sheild, Helmet
Masterful Strength, Master of battle, Heart Seeker.

I decided to go for the disgraced son of a noble, sold to fight for the amusment of the crowd in the Shadow Arena after having boasted for decades that he could lead a raid far more succsesfuly than his 'timid' older brother, then failing horribly when he was given the chance to prove it. His darling mother should be watching in the audiance. She will be so proud.

_________________
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation


Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:06 pm
Profile
Malekith's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:42 am
Posts: 2661
Location: Group 22 RP thread
Post 
Name: Mako'chan (m) Human
Stats: M5 WS6 BS4 S7 T4 A5
Equipment: dual Long swords, Light armour, Helmet
Abilities: Master of Speed, Masterful Strength, Deliverance

I didn't include the Masterful thingys in the stat profile... should I?

Indeed you should, I edited them in. Core abilities apply their stat increase to the starting profile, so it needs to be included.

_________________
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior


Fri May 01, 2009 7:50 am
Profile
Assassin
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 11:49 am
Posts: 527
Location: Wellington/Auckland New Zealand
Post 
Name: Iofur Ranekson (m) Dwarf
Stats: M3 WS6 BS4 S6 T8 A4
Equipment: Dual Hand Axes, Great Axe, Light armour, Helmet
Abilities: Masterful Toughness, Axe Master, Dwarven Stubborness

Going for a slayer/weapon master type dwarf this time around

_________________
If I had a knife I would shoot you


Wed May 06, 2009 11:25 am
Profile
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:50 am
Posts: 4577
Location: Roleplaying Forum
Post 

Deathmatch II

Players:
3DP - Iofur (Deroth)
3DP - Mako-chan (Raneth)
3DP - Khalvar (Drainial)
3DP - Vaako (Sidorio)
3DP - K'yorl (T'Keela)


The Shadow Arena. The largest and cruelest attraction in Naggarond, Capital of Naggaroth. The Witch King himself sometimes comes to pay heed to the bloody and gruesome events held there. Slaves die daily in the arena, in a number of events which the nobles pay dearly to witness. But slaves alone are not the only entrants into the Shadow Arena. Many others come to Naggarond to fight there, glory seekers one and all. One thing is for sure, they must be very brave or very foolish to enter the Arena, for in a Deathmatch only one can walk away.

You stand in the small holding cell, armed and armoured, ready to fight. The Deathmatch is about to begin, the nobles in the Shadow Arena are cheering already, baying for blood. The iron bars of the gate in front of you remain unmoving, and you feel your anticipation rising. The cheering reaches a massive cresendo above, your grip tightening on your weapons. Then the gate swings open, and you step out into the Shadow Arena. The gate slams shut behind you, leaving you and four others in the square arena, Druchii nobles glaring down at you from the stands above. They want blood, and you are here to give it to them.


OOC - Everyone is in a large circle around the Arena edge, having emerged with a pair of other fighters around 30ft away to either side of yourself. The person to your left is the person above you in the player list, the person to your right is the person below you in the player list. The top and bottom of the list are considered joined for this purpose.

Remember how to post. Profile -> Text -> Intended Action.


Next Posting Deadline: 48 Hours after this Mod-Post.


Sat May 09, 2009 3:33 pm
Profile
Malekith's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:42 am
Posts: 2661
Location: Group 22 RP thread
Post 
Name: Mako'chan (m) Human
Stats: M5 WS6 BS4 S7 T4 A5
Equipment: dual Long swords, Light armour, Helmet
Abilities: Master of Speed, Masterful Strength, Deliverance

Finally! The gates opened, and Mako'chan practically bounded onto the Arena grounds, his heart racing in anticipation. A young Keigh'Mon slave-warrior, his whole life so far had been in preparation of this day. Whether he lived or died, his Druchii masters would be pleased - though Mako personally found the 'living' scenario more appealing.

His enthousiasm was tempered somewhat as he regarded the other combatants, it was unlikely he'd be able to form a temporary partnership as his masters had advised him to. A stubborn Dwarf, two vicious Druchii, and a worshipper of the Fallen Ones. What a crew...

Mako'chan holds his swords out in defense, moving back a little as to have Iofur block K'yorl's line of sight to him.

_________________
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior


Sat May 09, 2009 4:40 pm
Profile
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 3:51 pm
Posts: 4641
Location: I am the voice inside your head
Post 
Khalvar (m) Dark elf
M5 WS8 BS4 S6 T3 A5
Long sword, Heavy armour, Small shield, Helmet
Masterful Strength, Master of battle, Heart Seeker.

Khaine damn it how did I end up in this position! Khalvar rubbed his head with a gauntleted hand, trying unsuccessfully to soothe away a crippling head ache.
Probably has something to do with the lump on the back of my head. So this is where life has brought me, from the pinnacle of society to its dregs in twenty minutes. Well that’s just bloody perfect!
Despite having been unconscious whilst being dragged in to the games Khalvar knew this place for Naggrond's great Shadow arena, he had sat in the stands often enough himself, and laughed at the pitiful vermin that scurried in this putrid hole.

As the last dregs of grogginess ebbed away burning rage hurried to fill the void. The former lording may not have been smart, or honourable, or even good looking; but all agreed that his one redeeming feature was skill at arms.

At least they left me my weapons, at least that. Khalvar had not changed his clothes since he walked into his mother’s audience chamber, fully armed and in full armour. He noted with distaste that all symbols, however small, denoting lordship or membership of his own family had been ripped or scrubbed away. But the plate was still strong, the chain links closely woven and his sword still balanced and sharp. He would survive this, and then he would kill his biatch of a mother, and reclaim lordship! He would!

Even in the recesses of his own mind the very notion of regaining nobility was laughable, but as the gates began to rise Khalvar had every intention of living through this experience. Vengeance could wait.

Slipping his now crestless helmet onto his head Khalvar drew his sword and buckled on his shield. Prepared now he advanced, striving for dignity even here, especially here.

All around were foes, but not so many as usual, good. A dwarf, two humans and (incredibly) an assassin.

Right then, who to kill first. Khalvar scanned the pit once more, searching for targets. To his left a slave Dhione, bred for the pits, near opposite himself a slayer of the dwarves
No easy meat there if stories are to be believed
To his right another Dhione, this one clearly marked as a slave to the mad gods.
That one will do.

Decision made Khalvar advanced, trotting along the sand of the arena till he was close enough to rush in with a charge.

You! he shouted Assassin! We may be strangers but what say you we show the lesser races why they deserve the name before settling the contest between ourselves? An alliance until their blood is fully spilled.

I hope he will accept. Still, it’s out of my hands now.

Spending no more time on the issue Khalvar charged at the Marauder. With the skill of many long hours of training Khalver struck out at the north man’s knee, he would not survive long flat on his back. Following his strike Khalvar followed through with his shield, trying to batter it into the marauders face and knock him to the ground.

Khalvar will propose an alliance with K'orl and then attack Vakko, lashing out at his knee and then trying to knock him over with his shield while he is off balance

_________________
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation


Sat May 09, 2009 8:15 pm
Profile
Assassin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:53 am
Posts: 596
Post 
Name: Vaako Goremane (m), Marauder
Stats: M4 WS6 BS4 S6 T5 A5
Equipment: Warhammer, Mace, Heavy Armour, Helmet
Abilities: Hammer Blow, Masterful Strength, Cruel Tricks

Vaako looked around the arena, in an attempt to gain an understanding. There were four other fighters with him, each had their own weapons and armour to defend themselves. A twisted smle came to his lips as he realised the purpose. Death, a fight to the death. Khorne smiles upon me today giving me four more skulls for his skull throne. Looking at those closest to him he saw that they were both the weak and feable dark elves, similar to those in the stands cheering for blood.

Great. Decievers and traitors one and all. This is going to be fun. Vaako grasped his trusty Warhammer and bellowed out a curse to all. He knew a fight would come to him soon, he could feel it. The dark rune he wore glowed a deep red from beneath his armour. Khorne's gaze is upon me. Watching the elves he heard one call to the other. He knew something was up. Moving back to protect his back he kept his gaze upon, ready for whatever attack may come.

Moving closer to the wall to protect his back, Vaako will fight defensive. He will use cruel tricks on any who come near him and try to attack. He will counter with his warhammer, sweeping it up into the chest or head if that comes close enough and will evemn attempt the hammer blow manuever. Apart from that he will try not to get killed.

_________________
Vash’nir - WS5 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: 2 asrai short swords, assassins dagger, silver dagger, modified repeater crossbow (20/20), hunting spear, Cloak of Dusk, full leather armour
Inventory: talisman of protection, talisman of night, smoke bombs x6, rope x2, healing balms x10, climbing axe x2, skinning knives, winter gear, Vikarh map, pouch of powder, 4 fire bombs
Mount: Dark Steed (Falken)
Gold: 2270
Skills: Stealth, Two Weapon Fighting, Basic Ride
Class: Shade


Sat May 09, 2009 11:39 pm
Profile
Noble
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:37 am
Posts: 400
Location: Bris-VEGAS, Australia
Post 
Name: K'yorl Jaezred (m), Dark Elf.
Stats: M5 WS8 BS4 S3 T3 A7
Equipment: Long Sword, Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Light Armour
Abilities: Deception, Elven Agility, Heartseeker.


Seems the slavers have lowered their standards on what they're catching these days. After the last round I was looking forward to facing off against some Asur scum. Swathed in obsidian robes the assassin looked out and viewed his opponents; a Khornate bastard child, an offensively coloured dwarf, some fools gladitorial slave and some dispossed noble, with the same cruel intent that had been whipped, scarred and scremed into his psyche. Khaine hates you all and so do I. K'yorl whispered to himself as his hatred built, sending adrenaline coursing through his body. Drawing the short yet wicked blade from within the confines of his robe he spun it in the air with a practiced ease, catching it the sword tip before spinning it again and catching the hilt in his left hand.

Sliding the blade back into a sheath hidden amongst the folds of his cloak the khainite stepped out of the cramped confines of the holding cell delicately stalking away from the dank space that he had been stuck in for what seemed an eternity. To his right stood the disgustingly stunted dwarf I wonder if their "woman" are as disgusting as the men, probably have beards where the sun don't shine at any rate,absently muttered K'yorl paling at the thought. Shaking the vile images from his mind the Druchii began to size up the pathetic, cowardly khornate to his left when he heard a cry above that resonated even above the din of the arena, You! Assassin! We may be strangers but what say you we show the lesser races why they deserve the name before settling the contest between ourselves? An alliance until their blood is fully spilled.


Eyeing up his fellow elf the assassin cracked his neck in anticipation for the blood that would soon litter the arena floor. Hmm I always loved having a meatbag to take blows in my place. Throwing the dispossed noble a look that seemed to radiate total boredom was the all the assassin did to acknowledge and accept the other Druchii's offer.For the moment the northman is his, I don't relish leaving my backside open before a slayerkin.Turning back to his right K'yorl began to meander towards the dwarf with his hands and fingers interlocked behind his head, with a delicate flourish the assassin beckond the slayer forward challenging him to meet the death he so doggedly pursues, Come then fat, stinking dwarf, you shall find your death dancing on my blades and sleep knowing that with your beard I shall make new boots!


Nodding his acceptance to the other elf, K'yorl slowly meandered towards and beckoned the fat dwarf forwards. Slowly drawing his blades the assassin will pace himself to ensure that the dwarf follows his slayer heritage and charges him. When and if the time comes that battle is met K'yorl will attempt to utilise the elven reflexes that he has honed through years of practice to dance out the way before trying aim two quick sword strike at the back of the dwarves knees.

_________________
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D4 I4
Equip: Sword, Light Armour, blackpowder pistol, 4 bullets, 2GP.
Skills:


Sun May 10, 2009 3:16 am
Profile
Assassin
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 11:49 am
Posts: 527
Location: Wellington/Auckland New Zealand
Post 
Name: Iofur Ranekson (m) Dwarf
Stats: M3 WS6 BS4 S6 T8 A4
Equipment: Dual Hand Axes, Great Axe, Light armour, Helmet
Abilities: Masterful Toughness, Axe Master, Dwarven Stubborness

Shaking his head to clear the cobwebs fogging his mind he looked around, seeing the door in front of him and the screaming crowds outside Iofur guessed it was some kind of arena but not exactly sure what kind. Bloody Disgrace, getting captured like that, just another thing I have to make up for then. Rubbing his hand through his long beard he checked his armour and weapons. All my axes are all still in good condition, good dwarven work, helm is a little dinged up but still serviceable, it will do just fine.

Stepping out through the gate he looked around again, seeing four others enter the arena through gates the same as he had just entered through and the crowds full of elves calling out in a harsh cruel toungue. Figures, entertainment for elven scum. Well maybe atleast I might find a worthy challenge in here, doubt it but you never know till you look. Studying his opponents further he saw two elves similar to those in the stands and two humans, one a follower of the chaos gods, the other was strange, Iofur didnt know what to make of him. I will keep my eye on that one.

Suddenly one of the elves wrapped up in a black cloak turned and shouted out to him, Come then fat, stinking dwarf, you shall find your death dancing on my blades and sleep knowing that with your beard I shall make new boots!

My beard and new boots eh, I'll show you some new boots you bloody bas***d, I'll kick you around this place with mine. Pulling out his dual hand axes he advanced towards the elf staying light on his feet. You elves might be fast but I will still cut you down with my axes.

Iofur will advance quickly across the arena with his axes at the ready heading straight for K'yorl. As he gets to the elf he will feint high but expect the elf to use his superior speed to dodge this, he will then drop low and swing his axes in aiming to cut the elf off at the knees.

_________________
If I had a knife I would shoot you


Sun May 10, 2009 1:51 pm
Profile
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:50 am
Posts: 4577
Location: Roleplaying Forum
Post 


As the gates into the Shadow Arena opened, the five contestants stepped out into the light of day, and most wished they had not. A sizeable crowd of Druchii nobles looked down on them with leering evil eyes, hungry to see bloodshed. Each took in the other contestants, and to those that had not previously known their purpose here, it became all too clear. Within seconds each warrior had judged those around him and decided who could be used and manipulated to aid their own purposes, and who simply had to die. The nobles above were cheering for blood, and the contestants began to take steps towards giving them what they wanted. Right away Khalvar shouted to K'yorl that they should form an alliance, and the assassin nodded his agreement before setting off after the nearest threat. Both humans, one loyal still to righteouness and the other fallen to Chaos, took a defensive stance and prepared to meet any attackers. Khalvar raced to meet Vaako, who backed against the wall to better defend himself. As threats were exchanged between K'yorl and Iofur, they too came to meet each other in battle. Only Mako-chan was left standing alone with nobody to fight for the moment.

As Khalvar reached Vaako he went to strike out the marauders knee, but the traitor human kicked up a splash of sand which momentarily distracted him. Vaako used his warhammer to smash into the chest of his attacker, but the Dark Elf nimbly moved around the blow and struck out as intended. Vaakos' knee was hit by the Druchii longsword, but the armour refused to let the blow wound its wearer. The two came apart again, Vaako keeping his back to the wall rather than circle his enemy. Meanwhile, Iofur and K'yorl met on the Arena Floor and attempted to hamstring each other. K'yorl was faster and made to move around Iofurs' strike with elven swiftness, but the dwarf dropped down and lashed out at his knees. The assassin simultaneously tried to hit the dwarf in the knees with his blade, but as the dwarf crouched the blades instead ran two long cuts in the back of the dwarfs light armour. Despite the lack of heavier armour, the dwarf was unharmed by the blow. As he knelt, his two axes met the back of the assassins knees. One simply bounced off as if the armour were made of diamond, but the other went straight through the joint and cut into the back of K'yorls' muscle. With an angry cry, the two began to circle like predators.


Players:
3DP - Iofur (Deroth)
3DP - Mako-chan (Raneth)
3DP - Khalvar (Drainial)
3DP - Vaako (Sidorio)
2DP - K'yorl (T'Keela)


Next Posting Deadline: 48 hours after this mod-post


Sun May 10, 2009 7:37 pm
Profile
Malekith's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:42 am
Posts: 2661
Location: Group 22 RP thread
Post 
Name: Mako'chan (m) Human
Stats: M5 WS6 BS4 S7 T4 A5
Equipment: dual Long swords, Light armour, Helmet
Abilities: Master of Speed, Masterful Strength, Deliverance

Mako watched his competitors with a smile beneath his cruelly barbed mask. In many ways he'd just made the best start possible - all of his enemies were now locked in combat with each other with hatred in their eyes. Used to scavenging his way through life, he would be more than happy to pick off the scraps where and when they would present themselves.

An angry cry sounded from his left, drawing the young warrior's interest. Seems like a good idea to be hanging around the two of them. Killing an Assassin would surely earn me the respect of the crowd!

Mako skulks towards the melee between K'yorl and Iofur, studying their movements but staying comfortably out of reach.

_________________
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior


Sun May 10, 2009 11:57 pm
Profile
Assassin
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 11:49 am
Posts: 527
Location: Wellington/Auckland New Zealand
Post 
Name: Iofur Ranekson (m) Dwarf
Stats: M3 WS6 BS4 S6 T8 A4
Equipment: Dual Hand Axes, Great Axe, Light armour, Helmet
Abilities: Masterful Toughness, Axe Master, Dwarven Stubborness

Feeling the blades strike across his armour he was surprised but lashed out with his axes and managing to gain a solid strike on the elfs knee, wounding the joint.
Fastest elf I've ever seen...... but that will slow him down abit I think.

Continuing to circle around, watching the dark elfs movements. Iofur was momentarily distracted as the unengaged human moved towards the pair but didnt move in to fight.
Will definately need to keep my eyes on him, but first i need to deal with this elf

Moving his focus back he broke the circling, charging straight across at K'yorl.

Iofur will charge straight at K'yorl and he will again feint high but this time he will side step and strike high going for his neck and head hoping to throw the elf off.

_________________
If I had a knife I would shoot you


Mon May 11, 2009 1:45 am
Profile
Noble
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:37 am
Posts: 400
Location: Bris-VEGAS, Australia
Post 
Name: K'yorl Jaezred (m), Dark Elf.
Stats: M5 WS8 BS4 S3 T3 A7
Equipment: Long Sword, Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Light Armour
Abilities: Deception, Elven Agility, Heartseeker.

Pain exploded in the back of his knee as the stupid, fat, stinky, ugly dwarves axe bit into his knee. Twisting his lithe body K'yorl looked at his knee knowing it woud be a bit of a problem but he'd had worse and so he told the dwarf so, Hey you! Stinky Pete it ain't nothing but a flesh wound!

Grinning maliciously the assassin could feel the subtle vibrations as the dwarf thundered towards him, Here comes the steam tank! Choo choo! Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the human still skulking around with a dopey look on his face, I'll have to watch that one... Turning his attentions back to the bright orange matter that seemed to be hurtling its way towards him Turtling more like, Giggling silently to himself ever confident in his superior training as an assassin he crouched low, murmuring a prayer to khaine...


With the big blob of orange hair running towards him the assasin will attempt to spring to the side before darting back in and attemtping to aim two quick blows at which ever arm is exposed to him.

EDIT: Accidentily bolded the actions instead of underlining. FIXED NOW! =]

_________________
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D4 I4
Equip: Sword, Light Armour, blackpowder pistol, 4 bullets, 2GP.
Skills:


Last edited by T'keela on Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.



Mon May 11, 2009 7:32 am
Profile
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 3:51 pm
Posts: 4641
Location: I am the voice inside your head
Post 
Khalvar (m) Dark elf
M5 WS8 BS4 S6 T3 A5
Long sword, Heavy armour, Small shield, Helmet
Masterful Strength, Master of battle, Heart Seeker.

Backing of for an instant Khalvar reassessed the situation, the slayer appeared to be living up to expectations, and the human loitered around that combat.
Damn it, now I see why the temple stuck him here. If he takes a wound like that from a deranged Dwai he is half trained, incompetent or both.
But the inadequacies of his ally were not Khalvar's primary concern; the chaos scum may be clumsy as a bear, but he was strong as one too. A bear clothed in thick steel.
This is going to be interesting.

With a wordless snarl Khalvar sidestepped to the marauder’s left and fainted low at its midriff. Before the blow struck home he whipped the blade up and round to slash across its eyes. With all the grace he could muster Khalvar tried to step back, to outdistance any clumsy attempt at reprisal and meet it with shield raised.

_________________
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation


Mon May 11, 2009 3:48 pm
Profile
Assassin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:53 am
Posts: 596
Post 
Name: Vaako Goremane (m), Marauder
Stats: M4 WS6 BS4 S6 T5 A5
Equipment: Warhammer, Mace, Heavy Armour, Helmet
Abilities: Hammer Blow, Masterful Strength, Cruel Tricks

Zaako's defence had worked, allowing him to avoid a wound thought the damned elf he was fighting moved quickly. Stupid fowl elf. Doesn't know when it's supposed to die. He kept his battle trained eye on his oponent, waiting to strike with his warhammer. He held the weapon firmly and kept himself on his feet.

Khorne gives me his strength. There is nothing you can do to save yourself, no matter what foul tricks you have. Taunting his foe he waited for the chance to make his blow with the large hammer he held. Attempting to draw his oponent close he feined an attack, hoping the elf fell for his ploy.

If the elf falls for his ply he will sidestep the attack and swing the hammer into Khalvar's side or body, hopefully a strong enough hit to incapacitate. If not he will stick to fighting defensively, attempting to avoid attacks and counter with his own.

_________________
Vash’nir - WS5 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: 2 asrai short swords, assassins dagger, silver dagger, modified repeater crossbow (20/20), hunting spear, Cloak of Dusk, full leather armour
Inventory: talisman of protection, talisman of night, smoke bombs x6, rope x2, healing balms x10, climbing axe x2, skinning knives, winter gear, Vikarh map, pouch of powder, 4 fire bombs
Mount: Dark Steed (Falken)
Gold: 2270
Skills: Stealth, Two Weapon Fighting, Basic Ride
Class: Shade


Tue May 12, 2009 12:19 pm
Profile
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:50 am
Posts: 4577
Location: Roleplaying Forum
Post 
OOC - Damn World of Warcraft, almost forgot I had to post today!

IC -

As the fighting continued, the Druchii nobles in the stands above called out for more blood. The opening of the game had seen little of it spilled, and that never went down well with the nobles. Mako'chan moved over closer to K'yorl and Iofur, but did not engage either of them. This was met by angry curses from the Druchii above, and even though the human did not know their language, their intent was clear. In front of him, K'yorl and Iofur continued to fight. Iofur charged the assassin, stepping aside at the last moment to strike upwards at the elf. K'yorl side-stepped two, aiming blows for the slayers exposed arms. The assassins blades ran a deep cut along the muscle of the dwarfs arm, but in anger the dwarf struck back and delivered a blow to the chin of the elf. K'yorl turned his head away from the blow and instead his armour was cut along his shoulder, but withstood the blow.

The fight between Khalvar and Vaako showed no sign of holding up either, and Khalvar feinted a blow for his opponents midriff before aiming his real blow high for the eyes. Vaako used his hammer defensively and managed to see through the elfs cunning plan, blocking the real strike with the shaft of his weapon. In return, he lashed out and delivered a crushing blow to the elf, smashing into his side. The elf was knocked away a few steps as the armour on his side buckled under the blow and left him winded, his entire side in severe pain. This would be no easy fight for either of them, and the alliance forged at the start of the game had thus far proved of little use to anyone. The contestants continued to battle each other, intent that they would be the one survivor.


Players:
2DP - Iofur (Deroth)
3DP - Mako-chan (Raneth)
2DP - Khalvar (Drainial)
3DP - Vaako (Sidorio)
2DP - K'yorl (T'Keela)


Next Posting Deadline: 48 hours after this mod-post



Tue May 12, 2009 8:01 pm
Profile
Malekith's Best Friend
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:42 am
Posts: 2661
Location: Group 22 RP thread
Post 
Name: Mako'chan (m) Human
Stats: M5 WS6 BS4 S7 T4 A5
Equipment: dual Long swords, Light armour, Helmet
Abilities: Master of Speed, Masterful Strength, Deliverance

Aww man, why'd they have to spoil my buzz. Everything was going so well... Mako had observed the other four fighters wear each other down, but the crowds would have no more of it and demanded the young warrior join the fray. Druchii... they never cease to remind me why I hate them. Very well, if you want it so badly I will show you the blood of your own!

Back off Slayer, he's mine now!

Mako darts forward at K'yorl, attempting to trample him with a flurry of sword attacks and Deliver him from this cruel world.

OOC - dare I ask what class?
If you're referring to WoW, I am a Night Elf Hunter.

_________________
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Class: Warrior


Wed May 13, 2009 1:53 am
Profile
Assassin
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 11:49 am
Posts: 527
Location: Wellington/Auckland New Zealand
Post 
Name: Iofur Ranekson (m) Dwarf
Stats: M3 WS6 BS4 S6 T8 A4
Equipment: Dual Hand Axes, Great Axe, Light armour, Helmet
Abilities: Masterful Toughness, Axe Master, Dwarven Stubborness

Growling with pain as K'yorls blade slashed across his arm, Damn elf, sure is bloody fast. Recovering, he moved back into a stance allowing for a fast offence or defence, Now to deal with you quickly.

Preparing to attack again he heard a shout, Back off Slayer, he's mine now!

Oh yea, Says who? Watching as the human charged into the side of K'yorl with weapons swinging he began his own charge. I'll see about him when this elf is done

Charging into the distracted K'yorl with axes raised, Iofur will swing low with all his might trying to cut the elf off at his knee attempting to finish him off with a double strike to the chest.

_________________
If I had a knife I would shoot you


Thu May 14, 2009 5:22 am
Profile
Noble
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:37 am
Posts: 400
Location: Bris-VEGAS, Australia
Post 
Name: K'yorl Jaezred (m), Dark Elf.
Stats: M5 WS8 BS4 S3 T3 A7
Equipment: Long Sword, Short Sword, Repeater Crossbow, Light Armour
Abilities: Deception, Elven Agility, Heartseeker.

K'yorl chuckled How sweet the sound of blood falling like rain, of flesh being torn and muscles being sundered. Smiling broadly at the dwarf that still stood, the assassins thoughts and merriment were pierced by the chanting and taunting that echoed through the stands. The arena calls for blood, children you must answer it and answer it you shall. As if following his que the pathetic human finally spoke up, Back off slayer, he's mine! A malice filled grin spread across the Druchii's face as he heard the brightly decorated dwarf's reply Oh yeah, says who?

Hmm time for you two to tear each other apart. Cracking his neck and flexing his limbs the assassin prepared for the dwarf's thunderous charge and the human's sudden burst of speed. Hmm not bad for a human. Not bad at all. Pondered K'yorl as he noticed how fast the human seemed to move. Yet not fast enough I fear. muttered the elf under his breathe. The elf crouched low with a mischevious grin masking his features...

Knowing that together the human and dwarf plan to make a foot long dark elf sub, K'yorl will begin to charge towards the dwarf yet at the last second he will attempt to use his amazingly amazing grace and reflexes to twist, flip and dart in the other direction and try to cause the human and dwarf to collidge amongst a mass of curses, flailing limbs and biting steel. If all else fails he will go on the defensive for the moment trying to parry, dodge, swerve, dip and dance amongst the wall of steel thrown at him.



OOC: Eww night elf. That's all I'm going to say.

_________________
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D4 I4
Equip: Sword, Light Armour, blackpowder pistol, 4 bullets, 2GP.
Skills:


Thu May 14, 2009 6:35 am
Profile
Assassin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:53 am
Posts: 596
Post 
OOC - I was hoping this would be finished before I left for my holiday but unfortuneately it isn't so I'm going to go out with a bang.

Name: Vaako Goremane (m), Marauder
Stats: M4 WS6 BS4 S6 T5 A5
Equipment: Warhammer, Mace, Heavy Armour, Helmet
Abilities: Hammer Blow, Masterful Strength, Cruel Tricks

He revelled from feel of power as his blow struck home in the elf's chest. A cruel smile formed on his face as he readied for his next strike. He needed to hear the sounds of pain and agony. He needed to see blood. He readied himself, taking a firm grasp of his weapon. Vaako roared out, bellowing for all he could trying to call down the wrath of Khorne. A frenzy began to grow within him and the rune on his chest began to glow and burn with a dark might.

Khorne is watching me. I am Vaako Goremane and you time is up. I will take your skull and personally deliver it to his throne. Then with all his speed he launched himself, trying to catch the elf off guard. He swung his warhammer in with all the might he could muster.

As described he will launch himself at the elf and attempt the hammer blow to finish the elf off. If he misses he will bring himself around and block what he can then lash out with all his strength. His goal is to kill or get killed trying. If he wins I won't be able to post ay more actions so you can either have him rampaging around the arena or he'll sacrifice himself to Khorne.

_________________
Vash’nir - WS5 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: 2 asrai short swords, assassins dagger, silver dagger, modified repeater crossbow (20/20), hunting spear, Cloak of Dusk, full leather armour
Inventory: talisman of protection, talisman of night, smoke bombs x6, rope x2, healing balms x10, climbing axe x2, skinning knives, winter gear, Vikarh map, pouch of powder, 4 fire bombs
Mount: Dark Steed (Falken)
Gold: 2270
Skills: Stealth, Two Weapon Fighting, Basic Ride
Class: Shade


Fri May 15, 2009 9:06 am
Profile
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 3:51 pm
Posts: 4641
Location: I am the voice inside your head
Post 
Khalvar (m) Dark elf
M5 WS8 BS4 S6 T3 A5
Long sword, Heavy armour, Small shield, Helmet
Masterful Strength, Master of battle, Heart Seeker.

What on earth is he babbling about? Khalvar mused as the barbarian spouted some incomprehensible gibberish.
Truly a lower form of life, the lowing of a cow seems elegant when compared to the tongue of such beasts.
Khalvar chuckled dryly. All the boasting in the world would not help it now, nor would the fury of its attack pay dividends if he could help it.
If I fall here I deserve everything I get. He thought as the tainted one pumped its self up for a berserk attack.

Through the howling and cheering of the nobles a sound caught Khalvar's attention. Laughter like a silver flute, and a deeper bass note, a chuckle not unlike his own with a beautiful chime carrying a golden tint providing a wonderful counterpoint. The bitter lordling had heard that chorus many times, it had haunted his childhood and mocked his dreams.
Twisting his head Khalvar saw that he was correct, his sister Arina, brother Dhal'var and his mother sat in the stands, glorying in his downfall.
biatch! The mother who had sent him here Bastard! The brother who sat in the apple of the biatch's eye Turn coat opportunistic whore! The sister, always clinging to the rising star. Somehow her fluting giggle hurt more than his splintered rib.

Rage built within him, rage to match any artificial blood hunger the barbarian might muster. Anger flowed through him, like molten iron running through his veins, but cold, oh so cold. Khalvar could use rage, he would not allow it to use him. The beast outweighed him by twenty pounds, a clear head would serve him better than a blind rage, now more than ever.
I will be damned before I let them know they can still hurt me now.

The charge of the chaos slave served to focus his mind wonderfully. As the thundering brute closed in Khalvar remained perfectly still, waiting like a Tilan bull fighter with cloak in hand.
An apt analogy looking at the beast. It even smells like a bull. Perfect.
Sword held ready Khalvar waited, muscles tensed as if to receive the oncoming warrior. At the last possible moment he swerved, twisting on the balls of his feet and stepping outward. Shield raised to catch any errant blows Khalvar left one leg sticking out in the marauder's path to trip him. As it passed Khalvar struck at the gap where armour ended and helmet began.
I will survive this!

Khalvar will wait for Vakko's charge, but at the last second he will step out to the left and stick out a leg to trip him, striking at the back of his neck as he goes past. If for some reason this is not an option he will slash for the face instead.

_________________
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation


Fri May 15, 2009 4:40 pm
Profile
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:50 am
Posts: 4577
Location: Roleplaying Forum
Post 
OOC - Sorry for the delay, I lost connection last night before I posted or worked out the results. No worries if you're leaving for holiday Sidorio, but your character will die unless they are the luckiest sod alive.

IC -

K'yorl and Iofur were still fighting their bitter duel, but Mako'chan had joined the equation. Realising the nobles would have no more of him avoiding contact, even if it was his only advantage right now, he had to engage the Druchii alongside the dwarf. K'yorl readied himself as he realised both were charging him at once, Iofur from the fore with his axes ready and Mako from behind. At the last second, he tried to pull away and leap to safety, with every intention of the dwarf and human attacking each other in his stead. But these were not orcs or dumb brutes, and they responded to his move with a warriors grace. Iofur lashed out as K'yorl twisted away, one of his axes going wide and the other scoring a mark on the Druchii armour. Mako'chan was more successful, and as K'yorl leaped into the air the warrior stabbed upwards. Whether by skill or luck, his right blade peirced the armour of the Druchii and the soft flesh beneath. Mako'chan continued his swing, pulling the Druchii off his blade and slamming him into the dirt near Iofur. This wasn't over.

Vaako howled his cursed challenge, the blood of Khorne fueling his veins, and he charged. Khalvar braced himself, aware that his old family were watching and knowing he could not be seen as weak to them. The marauder ran at him with a bloodthirsty cry, but he met him with a cold calculating grace. As the marauder came, the stepped and lashed out with his foot. The marauder avoided the leg, thus remaining upright where he was meant to be tripped, but did not see the longsword coming. The blade hit the marauder in the back of the neck with subtle agility, scoring a great gout of blood there as the Khornate warrior realised what had happened. Blood had been offered to Khorne, but it was his own. Fuelled with rage, he turned back around to face his foe once more.


Players:
2DP - Iofur (Deroth)
3DP - Mako-chan (Raneth)
2DP - Khalvar (Drainial)
2DP - Vaako (Sidorio)
1DP - K'yorl (T'Keela)


Next Posting Deadline: 48 hours after this mod-post


Fri May 15, 2009 5:30 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software