Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Shadow Arena - Orcfest I

Post by Kinslayer »

Please Read This First.

Then, Create Your Character.

Orcfest I

An Orcfest game is set to take place in the Shadow Arena! If you want to participate, please make a single post below with your Character Profile. Entry is run on a first come first served basis, with the exception of surviving characters from previous games. The maximum number of players for Orcfest I is 6. Any players with surviving characters from previous games may join this game with the same character, with +1 Damage Point.

- "Wait a second, what the heck is Orcfest?"

Orcfest is one of the events held in the Shadow Arena, very different to the core Deathmatch game. In Orcfest, six competitors are thrown into the Arena as a makeshift team, despite their racial origins and animosity. It'll be a case of work together or die trying to do otherwise, as Goblins, Orcs and Black Orcs are unleashed upon them in the Arena. It's actually rather entertaining... if you're in the stands, that is!

The profiles for a goblin, orc and black orc are as follows:

Goblin (2DP)
M5, WS3, BS2, S3, T3, A4
dagger, light armour, small shield
no abilities

Orc Brute (3DP)
M4, WS5, BS2, S6, T5, A3
short sword, mace, light armour, helmet
no abilities

Black Orc (4DP)
M4, WS7, BS3, S7, T6, A5
long sword, mace, warhammer, heavy armour, large shield, helmet
armed to da teef, waagh!, hammer blow

Black Orcs can make use of the hammer blow finishing move. They also are 'armed to da teef' which means their total hinderance may exceed 6. The 'waagh!' ability means once per game they can bellow, giving every orc and black orc a one-turn +1 boost to EVERY stat!

Once 6 profiles have been signed up below, the game will be hosted in this thread.
Last edited by Kinslayer on Sun May 31, 2009 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

Name: K'yorl Jaezred (m), Dark Elf.
Stats: M5, WS8, BS4, S6, T3, A5.
Weapons & Armour: Great Sword, Short Sword, Helmet, Heavy Armour.
Abilities: Master of Battle, Masterful Strength, Heart Seeker.

First post!
EDIT: Fixed my abilities.
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Stats: WS4 S3 T4 D4 I4
Equip: Sword, Light Armour, blackpowder pistol, 4 bullets, 2GP.
Skills:
Kalethdarkblood
Warrior

Post by Kalethdarkblood »

Korhgrim (m), Marauder
M4, WS7, BS4, S6, T5, A4
Weapons & armour: Hand axeX2, Helmet, Light Armour, Small shield
Abilities: Cruel Tricks, Master of Battle, Chaos Curse

I hope all is right.

All looks fine to me, though you are only using 4/6 hinderance.
This is allowed of course, but more weapons are allowed!

EDIT: I take an extra Hand axe, just in case.
Last edited by Kalethdarkblood on Thu May 28, 2009 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Hey, I'm new to this Shadow Arena biz. Looks like a heap of fun. I hope my following statistics are correct. Is it possible to wield two maces at one time while I sling my Large Shield onto my back? And can we add descriptions of our characters?

Olaf Blutangarl (m) Marauder
Statistics: M4, WS7, S6, T5, A4
Weapons & Armour: Heavy Armour, Large Shield, 2xMace
Abilities: Cruel Tricks, Master of Battle, Hammer Blow

Yes, Yes and Yes
Saldrimek Xenan - WS6 / S4 / T3 / D5 / I3

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Inventory: Amulet of Darkness, Poison Vials x7, Deadly Poison Vials x8
Mount: Dark Steed
Gold: 163
Skills: Ambidexterity, Frenzy, Two Weapon Fighting, Ride
Class: Khainite
Messiahofdeath
Cold One Knight

Post by Messiahofdeath »

Since I can't find an open rp group, might as well try this out for size

Eloch One-eye (m) Marauder
Statistics: M4, WS6, BS4, S5, T7, A4
Weapons: Mace x 2, Heavy Armour, Small shield, Helmet
Abilities: Cruel Tricks, Hammer Blow, Masterful Toughness

Hope all is well with this chaos bugger

If you take a common ability it must be included in your statline. Since your total stats is 29, I assume you did not add the toughness stat from masterful toughness. I have added it in for you.

Oh, right. Thanks
By any means I’m NOT goth, it’s just them naggaroth fashion trends
Sinfulblade
Ws:4/S:2/T:4/D:5/I:4
Wargear: Shade Cloak, Bastard Sword, Short Sword, Dagger, Throwing knives, 760gold, blood sprites
Skills: Two Weapon Fighting, Uncontrollable Frenzy, Basic Acrobatics
Deroth
Assassin

Post by Deroth »

Name: Iofur Ranekson (m) Dwarf
Stats: M3 WS6 BS4 S6 T8 A4
Equipment: Dual Hand Axes, Great Axe, Light armour, Helmet
Abilities: Masterful Toughness, Axe Master, Dwarven Stubborness

Coming back for more.

How many damage points do the orcs etc have? 1 and lots of guys or more with fewer guys?

I knew I forgot something!! edited in above
If I had a knife I would shoot you
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Orcfest I

Players:
3DP - K'yorl (T'Keela)
3DP - Korhgrim (kalethdarkblood)
3DP - Olaf (Khel)
3DP - Eloch (MessiahOfDeath)
4DP - Iofur (Deroth)

For whatever reason, however you got here, you find yourself standing before an iron gate. You know this place, whether by name, reputation or simply the rumours of other slaves. The Shadow Arena. Not many that come here survive, and yet here you are. In the stands above gather the cruel Druchii, ready to watch the death of you or the others here without a care. Quite what to expect you do not know, but the iron bars before you after lifted and you step out into the Arena. Four other contestants step out too beside you, and you are about to turn on each other when several more gates open across from you. Greenskins!

OOC - K'yorl is on the far left, Korhgrim on the center-left, Olaf in the center, Eloch center-right and Iofur on the right. You have mere seconds to take in each other before the other gates open. Will alliances be forged or will you fight alone in an Arena full of enemies?

Across from you (from your characters POV) emerge:

Goblin, Orc, Goblin, Goblin, Orc, Black Orc, Orc, Orc, Goblin, Goblin, Goblin, Orc

Have fun and remember how to post properly! ;)

Next Posting Deadline: 48 hours after this modpost

T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

The air was crisp and bitingly cold, the breeze that seemed more like a raging cold one, blasted across the alabaster skin of the executioner his long dark hair whipping all around him like a bed of snakes. His eyelids flashed open when the heavy iron gate shot up with a loud thump! Exposing the ice blue eyes that seemed to bleed contempt and hatred for the world and everything in it. The gentle rattle of his delicate mail skirt seemed to cut above the din of the arena with the delicate purple robe billowing around his feet and the cruelly barbed and bladed armour that he had donned was as much as a weapon as the cruel blade strapped across his back. Reaching a gaunletted hand that ended in what could only be described as talons, the elf drew the blade from his back with a strength that contradicted his slight elven frame. His blade was lacqured black and was intricately laced with delicate lines that upon a closer look was both mesmerising and disorientating, it was as beautiful as it was deadly and it was in the hands of one of Khaine's sacred slaughterers.

Stepping out into the open he spun his sword with a practised ease before sharply thrusting it into the ground before looking at the others who had stepped out into the arena. Closet to him was a Marauder and upon a quick glance it seemed most of the combatants were northmen,Slavers have been busy it seems...but to his astonishment it was the squat fellow at the end of the line,too busy perhaps. Seethed the executioner under his breath. He looked about him as each and every one of the combatants hands flew to their weapons upon the site of each other.Khaine shall be pleased this day, no doubt. Looking back at the other "intelligent" races that stood beside him he took in more of their appearance, most notibly their weapons. It was then that the tension that had boiled up between than was abruptly shattered when from across the floor another gate opened and a ramshackle mess of humanoids stepped forward. Greenskins? This is insulting. Spat the Druchii, surpremely and most probably to his detriment overly confident in his own races superiority. He was heavily outnumbered with 16 against himself but even despite the hatred that was rising in his dark hearted chest the cold manipulative nature of all druchii blossomed. Perhaps...they could be of use. Turning back to the humans and dwarf he pointed a serrated finger at the chests of each individual and in a cruel, merciless tone addressed them,I am outnumbered drastically between you four sc...and the foul greenskins before me. Therefore I propose a...mutual agreement. Stand together or be broken together. Either way I do not intend to die this day and I am just as happy to help the orcs slaughter the four of you. Pulling the mail collar back up over his mouth the druchii donned the trademark helmet of his cult and began tightening the straps of his bladed vambraces, before resting his palm upon the pommel of the head bladed sword that was sticking from the ground.

K'yorl will wait for the others replies...then let the game begin!
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Olaf watched his own breath hit the cold air and erupt in a shower of steam. The shouts, the hissing and the snarling came as a beautiful narration to his entrance. Even the small amount of light about the underground was enough to show the characteristics of Olaf. His shaven head decorated with innumerable cuts and scars from previous battles. The marauders beard flecked with small amounts of saliva and food stood clearly for what they were. Feral.

Step through the gate you worm! Blurted a voice from behind.

Not even bothering to turn his head, Olaf gave a quick grunt and a neck stretch before breaking into a run. Olaf's heavy armour bounced after each step and the large shield which he had slung over his back knocked slightly against the back of his neck. The light struck him in the face as he passed under the black iron gates above him, making the marauder squint slightly.

Should of brought a helmet... Thought Olaf, burying his anger in his beard.

Emerging into the din of the arena, Olaf immediately noticed the Druchii standing at the far left. Almost reacting himself, Olaf turned around to see the other gates around the arena to open and other combatants emerged. As each contestant stood in their places, eyeing each other murderously, the other gates around them suddenly opened and out poured greenskins.

I am outnumbered drastically between you four sc...and the foul greenskins before me. Therefore I propose a...mutual agreement. Stand together or be broken together. Either way I do not intend to die this day and I am just as happy to help the orcs slaughter the four of you. K'yorl spoke up first. Some how, Olaf knew this elfs name.

An agreement? With a cowardly, untrustworthy, pointy eared swine like yourself? Don't make me laugh! Olaf slung the large shield off his back and brought it to his left side, his hand already gripping the mace in his right hand. As much as I'd rather see your head splinter... I have to agree with you. I guess there truly is no dignity in this place... I shall fight alongside you for now. Olaf turned towards the small group of Orcs before him.

These Orcs and Goblins aren't a problem. It's the Black Orc I'm worried about. I say we take it down first.

Olaf will wait to see what the other think of his idea.
Last edited by Khel on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Equipment: Executioners Axe (Rune of Beastslaying - Heroic Killing Blow), 2 Scimitars (Rune of Speed - Always Strike First), Dagger, Rune Branded Leather Armour, Executioner Helm, Fine Set of Throwing Knives (x4)
Kalethdarkblood
Warrior

Korhgrim (m), Marauder
M4, WS7, BS4, S6, T5, A4

Korhgrim looked around the arena, to gain an understanding of the situation. There were four other persons with him, two marauders, one dwarf and one dark elf, each with weapons and armour to defend them against any kind of threat.

After a few second, other gates opened, and Korhgrim see a horde of greenskins coming into the arena grounds. A smile came to his lips as he realised the purpose of this game. Death to the greenskins, a rare chance to give more skulls for the skull throne of Khorne.

Blood for the Blood God… Blood for the Blood God… Korhgrim began to think, his rage concentred against the greenskins and the holy offrande they make for Khorne.

I am outnumbered drastically between you four sc...and the foul greenskins before me. Therefore I propose a...mutual agreement. Stand together or be broken together. Either way I do not intend to die this day and I am just as happy to help the orcs slaughter the four of you. The dark Elf spoke up first.

An agreement? With a cowardly, untrustworthy, pointy eared swine list yourself? Don't make me laugh! The marauder in the center of the arena responded. As much as I'd rather see your head splinter... I have to agree with you. I guess there truly is no dignity in this place... I shall fight alongside you for now.
These Orcs and Goblins aren't a problem. It's the Black Orc I'm worried about. I say we take it down first.

Korhgrim turned to the marauder who just spoke. How can you agree with a sc… like this elf? We are the chosen one of the great Gods! These elves are nothing to us! Let them see how we fight and slit blood in the name of the Blood God. I prefer to fight alone that stand together an elf.

Korhgrim looked the dark Elf. Your race has maybe enslaved me and my tribe, but you cannot oblige me to fight alongside you. Look for the true power of Khorne and despair!

Korhgrim roar to the greenskin. Skull for Skull Throne!

Korhgrim ignore the agreement for the moment. And prepare himself to the upcoming battle against the greenskin.
Messiahofdeath
Cold One Knight

Post by Messiahofdeath »

A powerful shove forwards and Eloch was forced into a long dark corridor with grotesque statues of macabre faces twisted from obvious agony decorating the sides and stretching up towards the ceiling that disappeared into the dim shadows above. A loud slam was heard and the large barbed doors behind him closed. Grunting Eloch turned around and kicked the door a few times, his large foot bouncing off the dark steel not leaving even the slightest of scratches.

Come back you ***** cowards!

The large marauder bellowed at the door, before he turned his gaze back towards the corridor at the far end, the gate that secured it slowly rising, basking the ground by the exit with bright light and beckoning Eloch forward.

I’ll play your little game…

The large armor clad man thought before he started to slowly jog towards the exit, steadily closing the gap and grunting under his breath as the exit came closer and closer, the clanking of his crude armor in synch with the racing heart-beat of the large north-man.

Ready or not….

The marauder whose one eye was covered in a patch made of flayed skin, skin that belonged to an eleven woman no less, grunted loudly as he brandished his mace and shield narrowing his eyes angrily and exploding past the gate. As soon as he was hit by the eye-ache inducing light the man spun around trying to find anyone that could be used as a training dummy for his mace. Angrily grunting swears he was expecting to meet the slavers that had fun torturing him for the past week or so, yet was met by the sight of a rather motley looking crew.

What in Khorne’s name is this?

Eloch grunted seeing more men that were obviously of the same stock that he was conversing with one elf and a small dwarf no less. Angrily the one eyed marauder lowered his mace, only to spot the door on the far end of the arena open and let loose a tide of green death.

Orcs! Blood shall rain rampant… Chaos be blessed!

Eloch hissed pointing towards the green-skin wave closing the gap between them and the motley crew of slaves. With a wide grin the chaos worshiper braced for combat.

Eloch will take up a defensive position, currently arming himself with the small shield and a mace.
Sinfulblade
Wargear: Shade Cloak, Bastard Sword, Short Sword, Dagger, Throwing knives, 760gold, blood sprites
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

*Disregard this post*
Last edited by Khel on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deroth
Assassin

Post by Deroth »

Sitting in the darkness the slayer thought about what was to come, I wonder who the unlucky ones in the arena will be this time. Doesn't matter i guess, I will kill them all the same. Hearing the gate screech he stood to his feet and moved towards it.

Coming out into the light his eyes adjusted quickly and a cold wind swept over him. Ah, like home. Putting his helmet on his head, moved out from the gate and looked around at the others. Another dark elf and a trio of marauders, weaklings. He began sizing them all up to identify the biggest threat and greatest challenge, but before he could make any decision more gates opened up and greenskins poured out.

The other fighters all started to talk but Iofur ignored it completely, a berserk rage coming upon him, GREENSKINS, You Will DIE!!!

Pulling his 2 hand axes from his belt he charged across the arena, Iofur will swing with both axes at the orc on the far right, planning to smash him into the ground before it even has a chance to fight back
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

OOC - All aboard, and remember to brace yourselves for the trainwreck!

The orcs strolled out into the arena, blinking at the daylight and grunting in confusion. The goblins scampered out amongst their number, mostly using their larger cousins as protection and hiding behind their legs. One of the orcs, darker in hue than the other greenskins, bellowed and growled with unchained, bestial ferocity. For the most part they carried crude weapons and wore little armour, but this one seemed to carry enough weapons for three of his kind. The orcs seemed to realise why they had been put here as soon as they saw the contestants, the goblins seeming to realise they were in trouble at the same time. The orcs bellowed and started to advance, the goblins readying knives and hanging around the back. With a line of green coming forward, there wasn't much choice of what to do but fight.

Iofur was already running, crying out at his hated foe and bringing his axes up to attack. The orc saw him coming and counter-charged, its huge legs giving it the edge on the impact. It brought its club up hard but he avoided the shoddy weapon with ease, slamming his axes into the orcs chest with all his force. And despite the force, the greenskin only grunted and took a step away from him. The axes left two neat cuts trickling with black blood, but the beast was undettered. It prepared to strike at him again, just as a little goblin trotted up and bared its teeth at him from the side. The other contestants readied their weapons as the orcs and goblins came forward, currently holding the attention of all the greenskins bar the orc and goblin attacking the dwarf.

Players:
3DP - K'yorl (T'Keela)
3DP - Korhgrim (kalethdarkblood)
3DP - Olaf (Khel)
4DP - Iofur (Deroth)
3DP - Xander (Sidorio)

Greenskins
4DP - Black Orc 1
3DP - Orc 1
3DP - Orc 2
3DP - Orc 3
3DP - Orc 4
3DP - Orc 5
3DP - Orc 6
2DP - Goblin 1
2DP - Goblin 2
2DP - Goblin 3
2DP - Goblin 4
2DP - Goblin 5
2DP - Goblin 6

OOC - Unlucky Deroth, Iofur totally fluffed up his attack rolls!
Last edited by Kinslayer on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

The bounding ball of orange flew across the arena and straight into wall of green, his racial hatred seeming to have gotten the better of his better judgement. Hmm no wonder he was caught...then again he did manage to bring down the temple intiate without to much trouble. Yet I pledge to Khaine that I will educate him in the meaning of hatred. Cracking his neck, Jaezred loosed the sword short at his waist making sure it would slide free should he need it and slid his fingers down the double-handed grip of his sword as if gently caressing a lover, finally with astonishing ease drew the lacquered blade of his sword free. Hefting it upon his shoulder the dark elf meandered towards the green battleline savage glee lighting his face as he tasted the goblins fear in the air. Jaezred whispered a quiet promise to them in their native tongue,I shall save you for last. Fearful blood is that more tantalising to taste. Laughing manically he continued his stride towards the greenskins, his hatred building, making him see red as he doubled his pace gripped his deadly sword in two hands and charged into the orcs.

Khaine calls for you!

The executioner will run towards the closest orcs and make a controlled horizontal slash infront of his body in an attempt to put them off balance, before trying to finish in a defensive position.
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
Messiahofdeath
Cold One Knight

Post by Messiahofdeath »

Grinning manically Eloch narrowed his dark eyes and bellowed a bestial roar at the upcoming green tide, trying to pick out the best target for his advance, only to spot a small flash of orange dart past him and charge into the advancing orcs, whilst the tall slender figure of the dark elf strode forwards on the other side.

In the name of the dark gods… Are we going to let these weaklings take all the glory?

The one-eyed marauder hissed at his fellow men of chaos before he snarled and started jogging towards the green tide. Trying to gain momentum Eloch steadily increased his speed as much as his heavy armour could let him, his strong bulky legs kicking large waves of sand away as he increased speed.

Your skulls will be mine to have

Eloch promised to himself as he smashed his mace against his shield, the sound of the two objects colliding entering the fluid orchestra of the man’s silent grunts and the clanking of his armour plates. With each stride he came closer and closer to the tide, at first he only saw them as green figures, later he could make out the equipment each of his nemesis adorned and now even the the whites of their teeth and the red pupils of their animalistic eyes.

For chaos!

With a loud warcry Eloch lifted his shield up and readied his mace before taking the final strong leap forwards.

Eloch will attempt to charge the greenskins close to where Iofur is, partially because they are closest to him and partially because he wants to show the dwarf that he is the stronger of the two. If that would be the two goblins he will try to scare them away rather than crushing them, whilst if it will be the closest orc, than Eloch will attempt to shield bash him, before he would put the mace to work.
Sinfulblade
Deroth
Assassin

Post by Deroth »

Lashing out at the orc and feeling the impacts, he grunted with the effort but the orc simply stepped back showing no obvious signs of pain at all. Ba****d bloody orc, take that without any reaction will you. I'll show you the meaning of pain.

Swinging his axes out wide to push the goblin sneaking in on one side of him back, hoping to prevent it from attacking him in the imediate future, then quickly charging into the side of the orc taking advantage of its slower reactions.

Iofur will try to hit the orc in the side, swinging low with his first strike trying to knock the orc off balance then following up with an overhead swing aiming for the chest of the beast again.
Sidorio
Assassin

Post by Sidorio »

OOC - Ok, my post just got wiped by my lousy computer so to keep this short and simple, I have just got back from my holiday, went online, saw this and asked Kinsayer if I could join up. He said yes so I'm now player 6.

IC -

Xander Kirath (m) High Elf
Statistics: M5 Ws6 Bs4 S6 T5 A5
Weapons: Short Sword, Halberd, Heavy Armour, Helmet
Abilities: Heart Seeker, Master of Battle Masterful Toughness

He took a firm grasp of the Halberds oaken shaft as he came out onto the arena. Aware of the hisses form his dark kin in the stands he walked on proudly. Entering near to where a dwarf was engaged in combat he quickly took in the field of battle, noticing the orcs and goblins as the greatest threat. How these elves have fallen to such violence as entertainment I shall never know

Acting quickly he moved towards the dwarfs flank to protect it from the oncoming greenskins, his halberd ready to taste their foul blood. He called to the dwarf, quickly, though without trying to distract him. Don't worry I have your back dwarf.

He'll move to protect the dwarf and will maintain a defensive position keeping a look out for any oncoming attackerts. When one gets close enough he will step in and swing the halberd in towards the enemies chest.
Vash’nir - WS5 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: 2 asrai short swords, assassins dagger, silver dagger, modified repeater crossbow (20/20), hunting spear, Cloak of Dusk, full leather armour
Inventory: talisman of protection, talisman of night, smoke bombs x6, rope x2, healing balms x10, climbing axe x2, skinning knives, winter gear, Vikarh map, pouch of powder, 4 fire bombs
Mount: Dark Steed (Falken)
Gold: 2270
Skills: Stealth, Two Weapon Fighting, Basic Ride
Class: Shade
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Eloch hissed towards Olaf, almost spitting as he did so.

Fellow men of chaos? We'll see. Mused Olaf, already slinging the shield from his back and reaching for his mace.

Olaf shall follow Eloch into the fray, aiming to protect the "fellow man of chaos" with the bulk of his large shield. If any greenskin may stray to close to Olaf or the group, he shall lash out with his mace, aiming to cripple anything in his way.

Kalethdarkblood
Warrior

Korhgrim (m), Marauder
M4, WS7, BS4, S6, T5, A4

Kohrgrim was merely alone with the Dark elf in this side of the arena, he looked the dark elf.

A lot of thing can happen during a battle...

After a few second, he made a decision and raised his axe and shiled.

Skull for the Skull Throne! Blood for the Blood God!

Kohrgrim will attempt to charge the closest orc and will try to hit the greenskin in the shoulder with all his strength to put him on the ground and be able to finish him as soon as possible
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Iofur swept his weapon outward to keep the goblin at a distance and then attacked the orc from the side, slamming into his foe and bringing his axes in from the side and above. The first struck the orc in the leg and once more bounced away with little effect, but the second struck the orc in the shoulder and dug a deep gash in its green skin. In retaliation, it slammed its weapon into his side and sent him spinning away relatively unscathed. Beside the dwarf, Eloch charged forwards and ran at the other pair of goblins in that area of the Arena. The two goblins and a third, which had just been sent packing by Iofur, ran to face him. Clearly they were small but had strength in numbers. He charged in and struck one in the face, black blood spurting out of a now ruined nose. In return the two he had charged stabbed at him with their knives, but to little effect.

Xander came in also, moving up between the dwarf and marauder to attack the closest goblin to the dwarf. He brought his halberd down on the creature, cutting deep into its chest and causing it to scream and back away. Seeing the Orc beside the goblins turn to attack Eloch, Olaf jumped forwards and used his mace to cause a distraction. The Orc was suprised as the heavy weapon smashed into the side of its skull, clearly doing more than just surface damage but also fixing the angry Orcs attention soley on Olaf. The Orc attacked back, smashing its own weapon into the marauders chest. Fortunately for him, his armour withstood the heavy blow.

As the other four contestants moved toward the right side of the Shadow Arena, setting about killing the greenskins there, this left K'yorl and Korhgrim slightly seperated and facing a handful of opponents. Including the Black Orc. The pair both charged the Orcs closest to them, taking note to avoid the lumbering brute bearing down upon them, and made their attacks. K'yorl successfully opened the stomach of the Orc furthest left, but even that gruesome blow didn't seem to render the beast useless. It attacked twice with its mace, but the nimble elf managed to avoid both strikes. Beside him, Khorgrim tried to bowl the Orc over only to realise slightly too late the beast was a lot heavier than he. As he rebounded off the creature, it slammed its mace into his mace. Stars flashed across his vision, pain flaring inside his head, and his strike went wide as he was momentarily blinded.

The Black Orc slowly walked around the side of the fight, coming up next to Khorgrim and waiting for him to finish with the other Orc.

Players:
3DP - K'yorl (T'Keela)
2DP - Korhgrim (kalethdarkblood)
3DP - Olaf (Khel)
4DP - Iofur (Deroth)
3DP - Xander (Sidorio)

Greenskins
4DP - Black Orc 1
1DP - Orc 1
3DP - Orc 2
3DP - Orc 3
3DP - Orc 4
2DP - Orc 5
2DP - Orc 6
2DP - Goblin 1
2DP - Goblin 2
2DP - Goblin 3
2DP - Goblin 4
1DP - Goblin 5
1DP - Goblin 6

T'keela
Noble

Post by T'keela »

Feeling the blackened blade slice through layers of skin, gristle and muscle the executioner felt his heart race upon opening up his opponent upon his blade. Come foul beast Khaine has tasted your foul bile and he craves it more yet! As he weaved his way around the blows of the greenskin before him, K'yorl noticed as he ducked beneath the heavy blow of his foe the lithe form of an elf...an asur. K'yorl paused for a second shell-shocked at the arrival of such a...beast. Where had he come from? I had not noticed him when this game first began!No matter I shall deal with him once I have returned these orcs from whence they came, darkly muttered the Druchii. Yet even as his desire for survival won out against the burning that spread through his limbs at the sight of his hated kin, his natural hatred for all things boiled over, muscles thundering with adrenaline he eyed his nearest enemy.

YOU SHALL DIE!

Pure unadulterated hatred guiding his blow he lashed out with his clawed gauntlets before following up with a powerful overhead blow with his two handed sword.
T'Keela Darkspine
Group 30
Skills:
Khel
Angel of Darkness

Post by Khel »

Olaf grunted as the Orcs weapon collided with the heavy plates adorning his breast. Infuriated with the persistent nature of this Orc, Olaf released a war cry before releasing another attack.

Olaf shall send a shield swipe at the Orc who is concentrating on him. After this, he shall put his mace to use and try to crush the Orcs skull under his mace.

Sidorio
Assassin

Post by Sidorio »

Name: Xander Kirath (m) High Elf
Statistics: M5 Ws6 Bs4 S6 T5 A5
Weapons: Short Sword, Halberd, Heavy Armour, Helmet
Abilities: Heart Seeker, Master of Battle Masterful Toughness

Despite the joyous feel of his halberd digging deeply into the Goblin, Xander took no pleasure in his task. He'd spent his life dedicated to the warrior art and this was what he was being forced to do, kill the worthless greenskinned scum for the sake of entertaining this malicious crowd of twisted fiends.

Sneering, he readied himself for finishing offf his task and moving on to the next one. Spitting of the goblin he cursed. Vile little morons aren't you. Go run off with your stupid cousins. Hefting his halberd up he readied for the next blow, he casted his gaze around the arena for signs of trouble, keeping an eye on goblin as he did.

He's going to move in quickly before the goblin can do anything, strinking swiftly with the halberd. If he can't he will focus on defence or stepping put of the attack. If he kills the goblin he'll move onto the next target. At anypoint he can he will go for the heart seeker manouver.
Vash’nir - WS5 / S4 / T4 / D5 / I3
Equipment: 2 asrai short swords, assassins dagger, silver dagger, modified repeater crossbow (20/20), hunting spear, Cloak of Dusk, full leather armour
Inventory: talisman of protection, talisman of night, smoke bombs x6, rope x2, healing balms x10, climbing axe x2, skinning knives, winter gear, Vikarh map, pouch of powder, 4 fire bombs
Mount: Dark Steed (Falken)
Gold: 2270
Skills: Stealth, Two Weapon Fighting, Basic Ride
Class: Shade
Kalethdarkblood
Warrior

Korhgrim (m), Marauder
M4, WS7, BS4, S6, T5, A4

Kohrgrim was blind during a few second after his failed attempt to hit the Orc. He feels the blood on his head. Blood for the Blood God! he think, Khrone doesnot care about the origin of the blood.

But he has underestimated the greenskin and he will not made the same mistake twice. He adopt a defensive position to regain all his strengh and parry the next attack of the beast. Khorne wants Skulls for his Throne. Kohrgrim's life will be forfeit if he fails attempting to give more Skulls for the Throne of his Master.

Your skull belong to me! Let me take it to Khorne!

Kohrgrim adopts a defensive position and waits for the next attack of the greenskin. When the attack will arrive, he will parry it and counterattack against the greenskin.