OOP Heresy Miniatures Netherlord, Awesome Greater Demon

Buy, Sell or Trade your models here...

Moderators: xFallenx, cultofkhaine, The Dread Knights

Dalamar
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

OOP Heresy Miniatures Netherlord, Awesome Greater Demon

Post by Dalamar »

As eBay hates me (they require a landline phone to set up a seller's account, which I don't have... cause I don't use it) I've decided to put this up here. It's a rare opportunity to own this fantastic miniature! (not so miniature either, this thing is MASSIVE)

Daemon
Front zoom
Back zoom
Sword detail

This is a rare out of production miniature of Heresy Miniatures Netherlord MK.I

Serves wonderfully as a Greater Daemon of Khorne though personally I used it as a Slaanesh Daemon (hence the extra claws)

The miniature is shipped disassembles as the amount and sharpness of spikes would pierce any packaging you put it in.

There are extra spines and keeper of secrets claws packed with the demon which you may or may not use at your own discretion.

Model is painted in a red/blue scheme but I would recommend stripping the paint and painting it whichever way you prefer (I can strip the paint on request, but it will delay shipping by a day or two)

The base is not supplied, it was only there for balance purposes (the model doesn't fit on standard warhammer 50mm x 50mm base, you need something bigger or a suitable scenic base)

This model is HUGE! Games Workshop Greater Daemons measure up to its chest at best!

Due to its size, the weigth of some parts can be too heavy for super glue to hold alone. I recommend pinning (The model has no drill holes, I put it together by super glue and green stuff so it can be put back in almost mint condition).

This is an opportunity of a lifetime! Those amazing daemons are no longer in production!

I'm willing to let go of this model for a mere £80 (and free postage), but the price can be negotiated.

Once the money is on my account the miniature will be posted *the next working day* (unless paint stripping is requested)
Within Nottingham, personal pickup available.
7th edition army book:
Games Played: 213
Games Won: 114 (54%)
Games Drawn: 33 (15%)
Games Lost: 66 (31%)

8th Edition army book W/D/L:
Druchii: 36/4/16