Ending Weds 21st October Dark Elf metals (1100+ points)

Buy, Sell or Trade your models here...

Moderators: xFallenx, cultofkhaine, The Dread Knights

Cerebros
Dark Rider

Re: 1100+ points of metal Dark Elves

Post by Cerebros »

For forum members bidding on this lot via ebay, let me know if you win and I'll knock 10% off the final bid price.
Looking for a tournament? Check out the Wargame Tournaments Website or follow @WargameWebsite on Twitter
Cerebros
Dark Rider

Re: Dark Elf metals (1100+ points worth in old money)

Post by Cerebros »

If you're wanting to buy direct, send me a PM with your offer.
Looking for a tournament? Check out the Wargame Tournaments Website or follow @WargameWebsite on Twitter
Cerebros
Dark Rider

Re: Ending Weds 21st October Dark Elf metals (1100+ points)

Post by Cerebros »

Quick bump as the auctions for these end tomorrow night (well, night my time)
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

I want to spread my costs a bit, so I'm not planning on adding expenses this months... But should it fail to sell and still be available, I'm interested in these:
- RBT
- Sorc
- Assassin
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

Wow, the poor take up on these is very reflective of the state of warhammer/AoS these days I guess. A hydra listed so cheap with so few hours to go? Wow, just wow.
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Cerebros
Dark Rider

Post by Cerebros »

Red... wrote:Wow, the poor take up on these is very reflective of the state of warhammer/AoS these days I guess. A hydra listed so cheap with so few hours to go? Wow, just wow.

Yeah, it's disappointing. Wish the missus had decided she wanted to sell her stuff on around this time last year as she might have got reasonable amounts for it then. (I'm annoyed as I bought her most of this lot as presents, as well as assembling it for her)
Cerebros
Dark Rider

Post by Cerebros »

Well everything sold in the end but I was hoping we could break three figures for the wife (not that she needs that much more cross stitch stuff)