WTB: Dark Elves Army

Buy, Sell or Trade your models here...

Moderators: xFallenx, cultofkhaine, The Dread Knights

Ghix
Slave on the Altar

WTB: Dark Elves Army

Post by Ghix »

Hello.

Im very intrested to buy a Dark Elves Army.
Around 2500-3000 or more would be awesome.
Everything painted to tabletop standard or above is a big plus!
Since I'm not from the UK i'll pay for the shipping cost to Sweden.

*popcorn*
Red...
Generalissimo

Re: WTB: Dark Elves Army

Post by Red... »

I'm not selling mine, but a few suggestions for how you might increase interest in your proposition that you could add to your post:

- How much are you looking to spend?
- What methods of payment are you able to make (e.g. paypal, credit card, cheque, cash, etc)?
- Will you be willing to pay for recorded delivery postage to Sweden?
- Are you looking for a specific era of miniatures (e.g. the latest models, the 7th ed models, the 6th ed models, etc)?
- Do you have specific units that you want included?
- Would you be willing to purchase smaller groups of models from multiple different sellers, or are you set on getting one army from one seller (which could be a good idea, given you want them painted and purchasing from multiple painted collections could reduce the uniformity of consistency for the army paint scheme)?
- You are a new poster with no credentials. Do you have other accounts on other forums, or an ebay username, that you could point at in order to improve your credibility. This may matter less as you're buying rather than selling, but still it wouldn't hurt. No one wants to ship off their army and then get a refund demand from paypal because the recipient claimed they hadn't received the army when they actually have and were just ripping them off (it happens).

Finally, you might want to give a bit more background on who you are and what you will use the army for. Folks get pretty attached to their models and they like to know that they are going to go to a good home, where they will fight many valiant battles and enjoy pleasant rest periods by hanging out in a well lit display cabinet or suitably maintained shelves :)
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman
Crowsfoot
Trainee Warrior

Re: WTB: Dark Elves Army

Post by Crowsfoot »

I have a large army I'm looking to sell, some are painted but around 50% are not even assembled.

I can do you a full list if required.
Checkout my Lizardmen and others Here