AoS Mordheim

The place for all game discussions on Age of Sigmar.

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

AoS Mordheim

Post by Daeron »

Greetings,

In case you liked Mordheim, there's an initiative for an AoS adapted version of it. It's quite an elaborate effort, if you ask me. But anyhow, here's the introduction :P

Enjoy,
Daeron
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

Furnace of Arcana, a warhammer blog with delusional grandeur.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Amboadine
Miscast into the Warp
Miscast into the Warp

Re: AoS Mordheim

Post by Amboadine »

I kind of liked Mordheim as it was :)

But an interesting project never the less.
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

I never played Mordheim. I heard a lot of positive comments on it. I'm tempted to try it now. I think Vince is game designer by profession or training, and he seems to love the hobby a lot (in general, he's not restricted to a single game). Having followed his vids for a while, it encourages me to try this.
I love me a bowl of numbers to crunch for breakfast. If you need anything theoryhammered, I gladly take requests.

"I move unseen. I hide in light and shadow. I move faster than a bird. No plate of armour ever stopped me. I strike recruits and veterans with equal ease. And all shiver at my coldest of whispers."
- The stiff breeze
Gnosis
Hard, but Fair

Post by Gnosis »

Honestly, the only thing that kept Mordheim back was an imbalanced campaign system. Fix that and you've got a perfect fantasy skirmish game. Turning AoS into Mordheim is an exercise in futility.
Count them:

Painted in 2013: 500
Painted in 2014: 600
Painted in 2015: 854
Daeron
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Daeron »

What a peculiar choice of words. I'll do my absolute best to keep everyone posted on the project's progress. Perhaps the campaign is even better now.

- The stiff breeze
Gnosis
Hard, but Fair

Post by Gnosis »

Daeron wrote:What a peculiar choice of words. I'll do my absolute best to keep everyone posted on the project's progress. Perhaps the campaign is even better now.

I'll be glad if the campaign system they write could be used to fix that of vanilla Mordheim.
Count them:

Painted in 2013: 500
Painted in 2014: 600
Painted in 2015: 854