Hi guys! (redux)

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Hi guys! (redux)

Post by Sneaky »

Yeah, so my final exam of the semester is tomorrow, so I'm visiting you guys instead of studying. I've come through this semester doing pretty well (expected GPA = about 3.6), at of course the cost of neglecting my Warhammer and various other things that are fun. I also turn 18 tomorrow, so my Dad's forcing me to have a beer with him and the family's going out to dinner. On Thursday I'm getting dragged to clubs and strip bars by friends because they finish their exams on that day. Then on Friday I'm going to see Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

So yeah, life is busy. I see you guys have been busy with this place too. I see new forums and stuff. I also want to let everyone know publicly that I might be around more often during the next few months because, well, it'll be Spring/Summer. I won't be coming back full-time and will not take back my old duties, but I may lend assistance and advice where necessary.

Oh yeah, I just got a new Bose sound system from my mother. :P Life is good.

Sneaky
Goodbye.
Rikash
Warrior

Post by Rikash »

Howdy Sneaky, glad to see you back, though I doubt you know me ;) . Happy Birthday in advance, have fun at dinner and other fun plans for the next coupla days. It's good to hear that you'll be back, a bit more anyway. Have fun with the sounds system ;). Congrats for doing so well, we've missed ya'.

edit: It's late, I made a coupla errors... :roll:
"Under democracy one party always devotes its chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule - and both commonly succeed, and are right."
-H.L. Mencken

Cheers,

Rikash Sarakhyl
Lord of the Red Keep
Dark Alliance
Morathi's Favoured
Morathi's Favoured

Post by Dark Alliance »

Hey man, glad to see things worked out. Real life has to take priority sometimes.

Happy Burpday for tomorrow
Silas
the Mad

Post by Silas »

Heya Sneaks.

Goodluck with your exam and have a great 18th. Dont get too drunk and end up somewhere miles away (I ended up in Leeds...from Southend :shock: Not entirely sure what happened there).

I'm also going to see HHG2TG on friday. Hope ye enjoy it.
Archdukechocula
Malekith's Best Friend

Re: Hi guys! (redux)

Post by Archdukechocula »

Sneaky wrote:Yeah, so my final exam of the semester is tomorrow, so I'm visiting you guys instead of studying. I've come through this semester doing pretty well (expected GPA = about 3.6), at of course the cost of neglecting my Warhammer and various other things that are fun. I also turn 18 tomorrow, so my Dad's forcing me to have a beer with him and the family's going out to dinner. On Thursday I'm getting dragged to clubs and strip bars by friends because they finish their exams on that day. Then on Friday I'm going to see Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

So yeah, life is busy. I see you guys have been busy with this place too. I see new forums and stuff. I also want to let everyone know publicly that I might be around more often during the next few months because, well, it'll be Spring/Summer. I won't be coming back full-time and will not take back my old duties, but I may lend assistance and advice where necessary.

Sneaky

I went to a special screening of the Hitchiker's Guide last night. My one piece of advice to you is to not to make the same mistake. It was terrible in and of itself, and basically urinated all over the books.
"I'd never join any club that would have the likes of me as a member."
Motionlotion
Beastmaster

Re: Hi guys! (redux)

Post by Motionlotion »

Archdukechocula wrote:
Sneaky wrote:Yeah, so my final exam of the semester is tomorrow, so I'm visiting you guys instead of studying. I've come through this semester doing pretty well (expected GPA = about 3.6), at of course the cost of neglecting my Warhammer and various other things that are fun. I also turn 18 tomorrow, so my Dad's forcing me to have a beer with him and the family's going out to dinner. On Thursday I'm getting dragged to clubs and strip bars by friends because they finish their exams on that day. Then on Friday I'm going to see Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Sneaky

I went to a special screening of the Hitchiker's Guide last night. My one piece of advice to you is to not to make the same mistake. It was terrible in and of itself, and basically urinated all over the books.

well, maybe if he's drunk enough he'll enjoy it? or sleep through enough of it, either way, win win.
Sureal
Master of the Shadows

Post by Sureal »

Lo Sneaky.

I am an Ape.
Cal
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Cal »

Welcome back sneaky. It's good that things have worked out for you and have a great day tomorrow.
NK wrote:Bonjour et bienvenue lá Druchii.net Hastings!(Excuse the Christie pun, I'm an avid reader of Poirot!)! Cannot help you here mon ami, but again bienvenue! Now, I must say 'Abiento!'. I have threads to browse.
Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Post by Sneaky »

Sureal wrote:Lo Sneaky.

I am an Ape.

A Carabobo Ape? Image

Edit: By the way I got $90 worth of GW gift certificates. I'm trying to decide on whether to spend it on Dark Eldar (I'd probably get some Wytches) or on Dark Elves (Corsairs). I'm open to suggestions. The facts:

1. I prefer Fantasy.
2. I have a full Fantasy army but a not-full 40K army.
3. I need both Wytches and Corsairs.
Goodbye.
Sureal
Master of the Shadows

Post by Sureal »

Nope. I am no long just a mere carabobo ape. I have evolved. I am now an Ape deity...

Yes...

I am the Devil Ape!

(so fear me, et cetra)
Zakath the slaughterer
Master of Puppets

Post by Zakath the slaughterer »

Happy birthday and all that stuff, dear Sneaky :D ;)
Sureal wrote:Lo Sneaky.

I am an Ape.
Welllll... Good for you... :D

My advice is, since we're probably going to get those plastic Corsairs in som near future (or so they say):buy Wytches and save some money for a couple of Corsairs... Though Corsairs are not a MUST and since you don't have a complete 40k army you would probably want them to get finished (?)
Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings/
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams/
Blinded by me, you cant see a thing/
Just call my name, `cause Ill hear you scream
Psychologic
Assassin

Post by Psychologic »

Though you left? WELCOME BACK!!

For the model choice:

1) Which models do you like?
2) How much do you want and how much do they cost?
3) Can't really think about #3....

_SJ
Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Post by Sneaky »

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO drunk. Seriously, I think I had about 8 drinks and one of them came with boobs in the face. So I figured I'd post.

LOL
Goodbye.
Archdukechocula
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Archdukechocula »

Sneaky wrote:I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO drunk. Seriously, I think I had about 8 drinks and one of them came with boobs in the face. So I figured I'd post.

LOL

I Just hope they weren't boobs in the Fight Club sense.
"I'd never join any club that would have the likes of me as a member."
Sureal
Master of the Shadows

Post by Sureal »

Wow - I'm impressed. whenever I try to post something when I'm drunk it's like...

Well - if you were here long enough ago, you'll remember my aweful typos.
Well - when I'm drunk... I'm worse than that (yup).

That, plus I make no sense at all...
Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Post by Sneaky »

Archdukechocula wrote:
Sneaky wrote:I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO drunk. Seriously, I think I had about 8 drinks and one of them came with boobs in the face. So I figured I'd post.

LOL

I Just hope they weren't boobs in the Fight Club sense.

No, they were probably fake but at least they were on a woman.
Goodbye.
Anaryin
Lord of the 7th Convent

Post by Anaryin »

Tsc tsc.. Happy birthday sneaky, hope you enjoy it :) (thought you were older than me.... )
Sneaky
Daemon Prince

Post by Sneaky »

By the way, I ended up with a 3.42 GPA this semester. I got two B's and three A-'s. BAH! Two of those A-'s should have been A's, and one of the B's should have been a B+. Bah.

So my final GPA for first year is 3.38. Not what I was hoping (I want to maintain at least a 3.6 for my other years) but it's bearable.

Meh.
Goodbye.