The not so spectaular return of Kefka!

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend
Location: That's for you to know and me to find out! Do I get a hint?

The not so spectaular return of Kefka!

Post by Kefka »

Hi Druchii.net!

It's been awhile. I have been away from the hobby and forums for a long time. But I hope to have found some time to be back and rejoin the community again. I missed the hobby, and I missed the people and games that went on around here.

Now there is good reason for why I have been away. His name Lucien:

I want to introduce you guys to my first son. yeah, he has taken me away from my favourite hobby, but he is the best thing to happen to my life. and now that he cries a lot less, I can find more time to get online or finishing painting my models.

See you guys around!

Fiat Obsidian - WS5 / S5 / T4 / D5 / I4
Equipment: Halberd, Zukhil Shield, Bastard Sword, Heavy Armour, Seadragon Cloak, Helmet of Slaanesh, Blackthorn Dagger
Mount: Locke (dark steed)
Gold: 488
Skills: Supernatural Awareness, Defensive Fighting, Intimidate, Drukh Kaganth (1)
Class: Warrior
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Welcome back and congratulations on your lovely little boy my friend! I did wonder who had replaced Fiat in your life ;)

Does this mean the warrior will be making a return to the RPG... Technically Fiat died but where theres a will theres a way! :twisted:

Congrats again!
Drainial
Prophet of Tzeentch
Prophet of Tzeentch

Post by Drainial »

A baby ay, well I suppose that's quite a good reason :) . Welcome back.
Moding a group of Druchii.net players is much like directing the musical 'Cats' using actual cats. Frustrating, difficult, chaotic but ultimatley satisfying and a great deal of fun.

Arch Deacon of the RPG forum
Gentleman of Moderation
Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Kefka »

Kinslayer wrote:Welcome back and congratulations on your lovely little boy my friend! I did wonder who had replaced Fiat in your life ;)

Does this mean the warrior will be making a return to the RPG... Technically Fiat died but where theres a will theres a way! :twisted:

Congrats again!

Thanks for the offer, but I do not think I have time to get into it right now, and even if I did, there is a lot of catching up to do! I do miss the RPG, I am surprised it is still going! how many years now? Is everyone from my time still in the group?

Equipment: Halberd, Zukhil Shield, Bastard Sword, Heavy Armour, Seadragon Cloak, Helmet of Slaanesh, Blackthorn Dagger
Skills: Supernatural Awareness, Defensive Fighting, Intimidate, Drukh Kaganth (1)
Malus99
Scourge
Scourge

Post by Malus99 »

welcome back and congratulations!
Veni, Vidi, Voro!!!

All things perish, this is the law of existence, accept your suffering and your mortality, only by using this truth, can you transcend it.
Kinslayer
Roleplaying Deity
Roleplaying Deity

Post by Kinslayer »

Kefka wrote:
Kinslayer wrote:Welcome back and congratulations on your lovely little boy my friend! I did wonder who had replaced Fiat in your life ;)

Congrats again!

Thanks for the offer, but I do not think I have time to get into it right now, and even if I did, there is a lot of catching up to do! I do miss the RPG, I am surprised it is still going! how many years now? Is everyone from my time still in the group?

That's okay, just know your place is always open to you though (and yes, there would be a LOT of catching up to do!) And of course Group 22 is still running! Who do you think we are, a bunch of part timers? The group is now manifested in all of us, it is ALIVE, there is no getting rid of it :lol:

Akimoto had to put down his spear and step aside, but Raneth, Layne, Dauricha, Sidorio & Khel all still play, and we have Drainial too nowadays.

;)
Deroth
Assassin

Post by Deroth »

Welcome back and congratulations on the cutey :D
If I had a knife I would shoot you
Assani
Highborn

Post by Assani »

Welcome back, and gratz on ur baby!

Khitai - Khanite - Group 38
WS5 - S3 - T2 - D5 - I3
Skills: Ambidexterity, Two Weapon Fighting
Equipment: 2xfine scimitars, dagger
Inventory: Gold 30, Crowns 40, 1 Red ruby
Cathel
Noble

Post by Cathel »

Welcome back, I congratulate you on your greenstuffing skills. Very nice new model! ;)
Being the owner of a small witch elf and a small dark rider myself, I know how much time one invests in them.

Congratulations again on the baby.

Cathel
If they were not sitting on our land, I would not spend a single bolt on the Asur.
How to tell apart the elves:
Men run naked - Asrai
Women run naked - Druchii
Don't know whether man or woman - Asur
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Investment indeed.
Within a few years, you'll have home a decent partner for WH!
Just make sure your models are not eaten in the meantime.
Congratz!
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Rork
Lord of Khorne
Lord of Khorne

Post by Rork »

So...you're telling us we're not like a child to you any more? :cry:

Congrats...although I may have already said that somewhere else...

(Have I ever mentioned my forgetfulness?)

"Rork.. a wonderful guy :)" - Linda Lobsta Defenda

+++ Team Mulligans +++
Raneth
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Raneth »

Welcome back Kefka! Congratulations on your Spawn... I mean, kid. A shame you won't be returning to the 22 crew (it's hard going being the only warrior), but I'm glad to see you're doing well!

Keep in touch willya?
Vryala Naïlo - WS5 / S5 / T5 / D5 / I4

Equipment: bastard sword of Speed, shield of Defence, repeater (20/20), spear, mace, dagger, Armour of Night, SDC, whip, blowpipe (9/12)
Inventory: amulet of Strength, grapple, grenade x0, smoke x11, map, mage hand, sleep oil x8, cure balms x20, Yori's balms x1, winter gear, old kit, lion mask
Mount: Dark Steed (Blanky), barding, talisman of Protection
Gold: 1735
Skills: Defensive Fighting, Anarin Sarath (2), Basic Ride
Tarbo
Morathi's Best Friend
Morathi's Best Friend

Post by Tarbo »

Aww... he's cute. Congratulations. :)

And good to have you back.
Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

WElcome back Kefka, an mane congratulations with the little grot!
Masked jackal
Noble

Post by Masked jackal »

Dammit, I thought this was about a remake for Final Fantasy VI. XD Congrats on the baby though!
8th Edition Druchii War Report:
W/D/L: 30/1/15
http://www.freedomstudios.net/boredlife/boards/index.php?sid=18db5076e750fafca78c5ae7ed86bab3
Bored Life: Forum for RPs and general discussion in need of new blood. PM for details.
Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Kefka »

Thanks for everything guys. I really did miss this place, but RL calls sometimes...
(Don't worry Rork, I am forgetful too, I am sure you have mentioned this elsewhere... but alas I am also forgetful)

As for the RPG guys, I am sure I can join up in a few weeks once things settle down for me. I have a big move, then unpacking, then FREE TIME! I totally forgot what that was!

Belial
Modest Member

Post by Belial »

Don't mind Rork, he just had a hard time when you were gone. We had to let him sleep with the grown ups every night, to make him go to sleep.
Kefka
Malekith's Best Friend

Post by Kefka »

Belial wrote:Don't mind Rork, he just had a hard time when you were gone. We had to let him sleep with the grown ups every night, to make him go to sleep.

If this was facebook and that was a status update, I would "like" it!