Xmas loot?

Got something to talk about? Be it video games, other tabletop or card games, even random stuff - this is the place to post!

Moderator: The Dread Knights

Jolemai
Executioner

Xmas loot?

Post by Jolemai »

Hope you all had a good Xmas :)

Did anyone get any Fantasy stuff this year? I got 40k this time...
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Re: Xmas loot?

Post by Calisson »

Happy New year.
The 9th Age players all got a nice present:
not only the Gold 2nd edition, but also the new Daemon Legions Army Book. Plus a nice piece of Daemon fluff.
And this for free.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
Jolemai
Executioner

Post by Jolemai »

Aye, happy new year to d.net too :)
Calisson
Corsair
Corsair

Post by Calisson »

Well, not that much to rejoice in terms of being busy.

At least, 2019 should bring to T9A the making of the new DE Army Book. :D
It may start somewhere before summer and, if we're lucky, it may be released in beta stage before end 2019.

What will be interesting for D.net is that the new process for creating new AB uses extensively a dialogue with the community.
And that community is by no way limited to T9A forum.
Winds never stop blowing, Oceans are borderless. Get a ship and a crew, so the World will be ours! Today the World, tomorrow Nagg! {--|oBrotherhood of the Coast!o|--}
DonnellMel
Slave on the Altar

Post by DonnellMel »

Calisson wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:08 am Well, not that much to rejoice in terms of being busy.

At least, 2019 should bring us much better mini excavators and bring to T9A the making of the new DE Army Book. :D
It may start somewhere before summer and, if we're lucky, it may be released in beta stage before end 2019.

What will be interesting for D.net is that the new process for creating new AB uses extensively a dialogue with the community.
And that community is by no way limited to T9A forum.
That's still a lot of waiting. I was hoping we'd get more than beta by the end of 2019, but I agree that that's a realistic prediction.
Last edited by DonnellMel on Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Red...
Generalissimo

Post by Red... »

(öö)
/( )\
"While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers. So answer the question."

Don't be a munchkin?

I am an Extraordinary Druchii Gentleman